Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,081 to 12,100 of 27,917

The_Ninja

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I think Ice Climbers will stay as they're pretty unique but Lucas cut as he's pretty much a Ness clone in Brawl. I think the only chance of him staying would be Mother 3 arriving on VC for the west.

They could always change his moveset. Lucas shouldn't be cut, he's very populair in Japan.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

CaviarMeths

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I think Ice Climbers will stay as they're pretty unique but Lucas cut as he's pretty much a Ness clone in Brawl. I think the only chance of him staying would be Mother 3 arriving on VC for the west.

I'll eat my favorite hat if Lucas is cut.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Jazzer94

The_Ninja wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

They could always change his moveset. Lucas shouldn't be cut, he's very populair in Japan.

Both will be back.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Kewlan

I still think there should be a stage with Giygas as a stage hazard...
I wouldn't complain about the "music" in the background either.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Tsuchinoko

Kewlan wrote:

I still think there should be a stage with Giygas as a stage hazard...
I wouldn't complain about the "music" in the background either.

Uh...

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Tsuchinoko

Jazzer94 wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Both will be back.

Lucas being a clone means nothing. He's actually, when compared to most clones, got a very unique moveset apart from his counterpart. He's as much of a clone as Luigi is. Falco and Ganondorf are more cloney than him.

I don't want to talk about him anymore. I feel like it will jinx his chances of coming back.

LzWinky

The roster would have already been finished by now, so any "jinxes" would be meaningless

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tsuchinoko

WaLzgi wrote:

The roster would have already been finished by now, so any "jinxes" would be meaningless

Yeah, of course you're right. I'm being sentimental and silly. But dangit, I hope he comes back. That's all.

Change of subject. Would love another veteran and maybe a new 3DS stage this upcoming week. Coming up on the home stretch!

Jazzer94

DestinyMan wrote:

Fountain of Dreams would be nice to have return as a retro stage, as well as Brinstar Depths and Fourside.

I don't know what they're going to do as far as the retro stages, but it looks like Melee stages might be for 3DS and Brawl stages for Wii U. I could be wrong, though, so we'll see. I'd rather see Kraid in HD, but I'm not the one making the games.

I don't think it will work as Melee for 3DS and Brawl for Wii U as we already know that the 3DS version will have Green Hill Zone (Brawl) and Jungle Japes (Melee) I expect some Melee stages will be in the Wii U version.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Grumblevolcano

Temple for Wii U!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Make a 3DS stage with the size of New Pork City

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tsuchinoko

WaLzgi wrote:

Make a 3DS stage with the size of New Pork City

New Pork City on 3DS! The stage size doesn't matter so much since we have the zoom function.

Hmm, I'm torn, I kinda want Temple on the 3DS version too.

My most wanted retro stages for the 3DS version are Onett, Corneria, Warioware Inc, Frigate Orpheon, Pictochat, and Green Greens.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

Wario Ware Inc better be on the 3DS if it returns.

This.

That stage was way to fun to cut out.

Seriously, and stages like Warioware Inc, Pictochat, New Pork City and the Flat Zone stages were based of handheld games.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

MegaStoneSmash91

I'm still hoping for some Smash 64 stages, with Saffron City and Hyrule Castle being my picks. With both Melee and Brawl having returning stages, I don't see why this wouldn't happen. Either that, or a more advanced Stage Builder for one or both versions so I can recreate them myself.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

MsJubilee

I just want the brinstar depths stage from melee.That stage was so awesome.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

The_Ninja

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

Wario Ware Inc better be on the 3DS if it returns.

This.

That stage was way to fun to cut out.

Seriously, and stages like Warioware Inc, Pictochat, New Pork City and the Flat Zone stages were based of handheld games.

Yea, they should be on 3DS. I just hope that if WarioWare returns, more minigames will be added. That stage was my fav in Brawl, it better come back. PictoChat and Flat Zone are obvious choices for 3DS.

BTW, I think the 3DS version will get all the old school stages.
Pac-Maze, Balloon Fight and now Game Boy. Now all we need is a Tetris stage...

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

DreamyViridi

Y'know, speaking of stages, I'm surprised that the DK Jungle stage from Melee is returning again for 3DS. Appearing in 3 games in a row now, it's almost like that stage in particular is part of a tradition or something.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic