Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,061 to 12,080 of 27,917

Kewlan

FlaygletheBagel wrote:

If I had it my way, EVERY character would be unlockable except for one. Like you start with Mario, and then you have to unlock everyone else. I'm probably the only one who thinks that would be freaking awesome, but I stand by it!

I'd actually like that too, because I love the feel of progression.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

MrWalkieTalkie

FlaygletheBagel wrote:

If I had it my way, EVERY character would be unlockable except for one. Like you start with Mario, and then you have to unlock everyone else. I'm probably the only one who thinks that would be freaking awesome, but I stand by it!

Well, maybe start with 4 fighters instead of 1. Because how would you and your friends to 4-Player Multiplayer when you get it fresh out the box?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Blast

The_Ninja wrote:

I think voice chat will be allowed only with friends, with a mute button that you can use anytime, for when your friends start yelling into the mic.
And I thought Monster Hunter and MK8 used the Gamepad's mic?

Agreed. Monster Hunter uses it.... MK8 poorly uses it.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Fauxhebro

If the Ice Climbers were announced that would just make my day. =D

Fauxhebro

DBPirate

Fauxhebro wrote:

If the Ice Climbers were announced that would just make my day. =D

I really hope they return. Not sure what their reason not to be included would be, but there's still a chance they would be cut. The addition of the Polar Bear enemy means Sakurai hasn't forgotten about them.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

MsJubilee

@DBPirate There still a chance for ice climbers to be cut? Come on they were in melee and in brawl what makes anyone think they would be cut? If any character that was both in melee and in brawl will come back.So stop freaking out friend.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

SheldonRandoms

And if they don't, then let me be struck by... [thunder roars] ...a flying ice cream truck. [ice cream truck with wings comes falling down] And live! [ice cream truck slows down and lands on top of @SheldonRandoms]

^ And it turns out that they were in the flying ice cream truck, since ice climbers, so yeah!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

CapeSmash

midnafanboy wrote:

@DBPirate There still a chance for ice climbers to be cut? Come on they were in melee and in brawl what makes anyone think they would be cut? If any character that was both in melee and in brawl will come back.So stop freaking out friend.

Sakurai said back in June 2013 that he was having difficulties with the Ice Climbers on the 3DS. So there's that....

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

MsJubilee

Why did you tell me this socko mario? Now i'm freaking out for ice climbers not coming back.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

2Sang

midnafanboy wrote:

Why did you tell me this socko mario? Now i'm freaking out for ice climbers not coming back.

They'll be back. The polar bear is already confirmed, and given that the balloon fighter isn't in(which I still believe there's like a 10% chance), they already have their own 3ds stage essentially in balloon fight arena.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Ice Climbers have approx. 0% chance of being cut.

SockoMario wrote:

Sakurai said back in June 2013 that he was having difficulties with the Ice Climbers on the 3DS. So there's that....

Translation: Sakurai confirmed Ice Climbers back in 2013.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

SheldonRandoms

Rosalina and Luma are not one, but two fighters in one! (HA! HA! HAAAAAA!) So I guess those difficulties were squished.

Also Speedo Polar FTW!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DBPirate

midnafanboy wrote:

I never said there was a reason for them to be cut: I said there ISN'T a reason for them to be cut.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Kewlan

Ice Climbers are one of those characters that shouldn't be cut because of their unique gameplay!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

SheldonRandoms

Kewlan wrote:

Ice Climbers are one of those characters that shouldn't be cut because of their unique gameplay!

YEAH!!! Also, what's cooler then being cool? ICE COLD! and what's cooler then being ice cold? ICE CLIMBERS!!!

CaviarMeths

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

YEAH!!! Also, what's cooler then being cool? ICE COLD! and what's cooler then being ice cold? ICE CLIMBERS!!!

/SheldonRandoms is trampled by a herd of elephants.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Tsuchinoko

midnafanboy wrote:

Now you know how I've felt about Lucas maybe being cut for like, the past year.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

DefHalan

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

The_Ninja

Ice Climbers wont be cut. Sakurai could easily solve the issues. In fact he already did, by making AT's and Pokemon run at 30 fps.

And am I the only one who wants an option to make PKMN and AT's run at 60fps, when 3D is off? I mean the 3DS could def handle it without 3D.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Grumblevolcano

I think Ice Climbers will stay as they're pretty unique but Lucas cut as he's pretty much a Ness clone in Brawl. I think the only chance of him staying would be Mother 3 arriving on VC for the west.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic