Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 121 to 140 of 27,917

kkslider5552000

Well this should be a surprise to...the same people who actually believed Paper Mario 3D was coming out around the 3DS launch.

I'll be surprised if one of these games come out before 2014 (although the 3DS one in late 2013 sounds semi-plausible I guess)

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

EliPro

It's probably going to be 2015 until this thing comes out. IGN said Sakurai (Or however you spell his name) said that it's not even in development yet. He said it's, "A few years away."

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

vT_Goliath

Characters:
Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Rundas (Metroid Prime 3), Megaman Volnutt (Megaman Legends), Micaiah (Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn), plus many many more...

Important changes:
Make the clones more different than their originals, replace pokemon trainer with Ash, vastly improved online, etc.

Possible cool additions:
More interactive stages. I don't just mean platforms that break when punched, i want to be able to trigger traps and change the shape of stages. i want DLC. i want better stage editor. Also, it would be cool to include a bonus mode in which the characters race their respective vehicles (karts, stars, epona)

vT_Goliath

Adam

I want it to be developed in parallel with a time machine and then released as a launch title.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Lan

vT_Goliath wrote:

Characters:
Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Rundas (Metroid Prime 3), Megaman Volnutt (Megaman Legends), Micaiah (Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn), plus many many more...

Important changes:
Make the clones more different than their originals, replace pokemon trainer with Ash, vastly improved online, etc.

Possible cool additions:
More interactive stages. I don't just mean platforms that break when punched, i want to be able to trigger traps and change the shape of stages. i want DLC. i want better stage editor. Also, it would be cool to include a bonus mode in which the characters race their respective vehicles (karts, stars, epona)

i agree with your characters (especially Rundas ) but Sakurai only puts characters that started out as video game characters in Smash. Ash is an anime character, so he's a no-no. Red, on the other hand, would be ok.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

8GB

As for Characters:
Amy Rose or Cream the Rabbit - (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
Miles "Tails" Prower - (Sonic Advance series)
Dr. Eggman - (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
Banjo & Kazooie - (Banjo-tooie)
Gruntilda - (Banjo-Kazooie)
King K. Rool - (Donkey Kong series)
Donkey Kong Jr. - (Donkey Kong Jr. series)
Bomberman - (Bomberman series)
Megaman - (Megaman series)
Rayman - (Rayman 3DS)
Globox - (Rayman 3DS)
Geno (or) Mallow - (Super Mario RPG)
Bowser Jr. (or) Koopa Kid - (Super Mario Sunshine/ Mario Party 5)
Birdo - (Super Mario series)
Tetra - (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
Mii - (Mii Plaza)
Zoroark - (Pokemon series)
Slippy Toad (or) Krystal - (Starfox series)

Xbox Live Gamertag: E14 4th UNIT
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0946-2235-6073

SamuraiShyGuy

Crono and Frog from Chrono Trigger and Geno and Mallow from Super Mario RPG.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Retro_Gamer

I disagree with a lot of these ideas, I feel Smash Bros should always be a "Nintendo" brawler and adding more outside characters just takes away from the original idea. The series to me has always felt like a encyclopedia in a sense, showing the deep history of Nintendo games.

Currently Playing:
Zelda II: Adventure of Link

TheDarkDee

Rosalina=instant buy.

TheDarkDee

Simmer_E

rob1nfly wrote:

Rosalina=instant buy.

I would buy a million copies, then die if her, Daisy, and Tiny Kong made it into the game!

All of them, and Peach & Samus, with out the suit, are my girls of the Nintendo universe 8D

Well, they kinds are the only girls o.O

Come on Nintendo!
I allready got Kirby, Diddy Kong, Snake, Mr. Game & Watch, and Link.

Edited on by Simmer_E

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter:

hi

6fd

komicturtle

If Daisy is in it (hope she is), I'd like her to be Striker Daisy. I think Strikers represents her personality and would really set herself apart from Peach as a Princess.

I really want Bowser Jr., Waluigi and Fawful to be in the game. Yeah, there's a lot of Mario characters, but it really isn't a huge deal (to me, at least). Cackletta would be sweet too. Maybe as an assist trophy?

komicturtle

Retro_on_theGo

Sylverstone wrote:

I've been hearing things through the grapevine about a third-party character that could actually be confirmed for the new Smash Bros. game on Wii U.

A bear and his fine-feathered friend might be on his way to the land where trophies fight.

Rumors man,RUMORS! No way you are telling my a certain 64 bit bear and his bird are coming to this game!! That would make it unplayabley awesome.(if solid snake stays.)

komicturtle

Oh, how I wish that loveable bear and crazy bird in the backpack were in Smash Bros.

Had Rare stayed with Nintendo- maybe...

Microsoft had better get Rare's act together and make a true Bear and Bird game!!

komicturtle

Sylverstone

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sylverstone wrote:

I've been hearing things through the grapevine about a third-party character that could actually be confirmed for the new Smash Bros. game on Wii U.

A bear and his fine-feathered friend might be on his way to the land where trophies fight.

Rumors man,RUMORS! No way you are telling my a certain 64 bit bear and his bird are coming to this game!! That would make it unplayabley awesome.(if solid snake stays.)

All the Brawl characters are staying.

And as for my "assumption", I've had talks with a friend who has some friends in the industry. Of course, I can't confirm them as fully true but knowing his background, I'm taking what he's said so far (mostly about Wii U) with mounds of salt.

Lots of things I've heard that we won't hear about until next year, at least.

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic