Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,761 to 11,780 of 27,917

MsJubilee

Snake is impossible but I'm definitely expecting him. Just wanted to say something different, cause everyone is saying the same thing about snake.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

TuVictus

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"'Hello! I'm Samus, the intergalactic bounty hunter!' 'And I am Meta Knight, joining the battle!!'"

Am I the only one that thinks that laser sword looks a bit like the Monado from Xenoblade? It has the tiny red part that makes me wonder

TuVictus

MrWalkieTalkie
MrWalkieTalkie
Nintendo6400

Well they did say that they would show off all of the announced characters. We even gat to see more mii customization including a frog Han and a dragon gunner armor!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Captain_Toad

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

That Frog hat is also from Streetpass as well as the masks revealed in today's pic. Really looking like we'll be able to use all the hats from streetpass.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Kewlan

Thank you for making this page 10x longer... x_x

Operative wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks that laser sword looks a bit like the Monado from Xenoblade? It has the tiny red part that makes me wonder

AND IT WAS SHOWN ON A MONDAY!
MONADO MONDAY CONFIRMED!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

LzWinky

Operative wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"'Hello! I'm Samus, the intergalactic bounty hunter!' 'And I am Meta Knight, joining the battle!!'"

I think it's just a coincidence and the angle.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo6400

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

That Frog hat is also from Streetpass as well as the masks revealed in today's pic. Really looking like we'll be able to use all the hats from streetpass.

That's cool! I just hope we don't have to actually have the hats on are street pass, because I don't street pass very often.

2Sang

Wow. lame. Even with low expectations, I was expecting something new, although I guess the new hats will suffice for me for the time being. There absolutely has to be a direct within the next few weeks because we still need to see the "bottom of the barrel" of those newcomer trailer(s)..

On a side note, isn't there a stream or something tonight in japan of smash bros on a japanese show or something?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Kewlan

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Ah, i see my posts were made shorter. Thanks! I don't know how to post them like that.

You post it like a URL, but when it's a direct link to an image it adds that feature.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Tsuchinoko

2Sang wrote:

Wow. lame. Even with low expectations, I was expecting something new, although I guess the new hats will suffice for me for the time being. There absolutely has to be a direct within the next few weeks because we still need to see the "bottom of the barrel" of those newcomer trailer(s)..

On a side note, isn't there a stream or something tonight in japan of smash bros on a japanese show or something?

Why were you expecting something new? Because of Coro Coro?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

2Sang

Tsuchinoko wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Why were you expecting something new? Because of Coro Coro?

Yes. Corocoro almost always has new details. Case in point pokemon R/S brought new mega evos.

Edited on by 2Sang

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

Nintendo6400 wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

That's cool! I just hope we don't have to actually have the hats on are street pass, because I don't street pass very often.

I don't think so. How will we be able to use them in the Wii U version?

Unless that'll be one of the 3DS + Wii U connection features.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Nintendo6400

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I don't think so. How will we be able to use them in the Wii U version?

Unless that'll be one of the 3DS + Wii U connection features.

...good point. Not sur how I didn't notice that lol.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic