Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,601 to 11,620 of 27,917

SheldonRandoms

I'll take that cupcake AND floor ice cream.....if that's possible Mr. Sakurai, that is! : U

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Azooooz

Who doesn't hate ungrateful people like those? They make me sick every time when something that's really interesting is shown.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

CaviarMeths

Considering that MiiVerse is made up mostly of bratty kids, I don't think it's worth putting any stock into what they say. Don't you all remember the "war" against the mods? It's a joke.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

2Sang

DestinyMan wrote:

I thought it was silly today how many of them were disappointed Ganondorf wasn't revealed. Hello; how about the Japanese release of Hyrule Warriors on Thursday, August 14th?

People need to be more grateful.

Just because it releases before ssb4, doesn't mean ganon will be on the starting roster. This is silly, people were even expecting a trailer during the HYRULE WARRIORS direct.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

MasterWario

Regardless, it would be cool though.
I wanted it to happen, but I'm not upset it didn't.

Am I wrong for that?

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

19Robb92

I personally don't even get why people hype character "reveals" like Ganondorf or Cpt. Falcon up. Those are guaranteed characters anyway..

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Nintendo6400

19Robb92 wrote:

I personally don't even get why people hype character "reveals" like Ganondorf or Cpt. Falcon up. Those are guaranteed characters anyway..

This

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

SparkOfSpirit

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I find it incredibly funny how last week's reveal of Takamaru, a character who's game is Japan-exclusive, met with huge backlash over him just being an assist trophy rather than playable, with people saying things like:

"HOW COULD YOU NOT PUT HIM IN SMASH!? HE'S JAPAN EXCLUSIVE AFTER ALL, FROM YOUR OWN HOME COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU SAKURAI!"

And now yesterday revealed that Sable Prince, another character whose game was released only in Japan, was announced as an assist trophy as well. And also received backlash, but for a different reason. People kept saying things like:

"WE DON'T KNOW WHO THIS IS! THIS GUY IS EXCLUSIVE TO JAPAN! HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE IN IF WE NEVER GOT HIS GAME! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SHAME ON YOU SAKURAI!"

I especially find this funny that Miiversers think Japan-exclusive game characters don't belong in Smash since majority of people on Miiverse keep crying over Lucas "not returning" yet he was also from a Japan exclusive game.

They should be grateful they got anything at all. StarTropics fans will be getting nothing, and they seem to be understanding about it.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

JunkosBoobies

I hope they use HW Ganondorf instead of Falcondorf, but it probably won't happen. Even if it was another sword user, I would still accept it because Ganondorf would finally use his sword.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Henmii

"Stickers won't exactly show up in gameplay screenshots"

You mean because they are flat? Nah, at least 1 person would have noticed. That's how the internet goes.

No, it just hasn't been revealed (yet). But if they aren't in, then at least I hope there are lots and lots and lots of trophies!

Henmii

Nintendo6400

NoUsernameHere wrote:

I hope they use HW Ganondorf instead of Falcondorf, but it probably won't happen. Even if it was another sword user, I would still accept it because Ganondorf would finally use his sword.

Honestly, I no longer care if ganondorf uses a sword or not. I just want him to have a completely new move set. I'm kinda hoping that Sakurai asked someone like anouma for help.

NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Honestly, I no longer care if ganondorf uses a sword or not. I just want him to have a completely new move set. I'm kinda hoping that Sakurai asked someone like anouma for help.

That reminds me, were you the one who posted a video in this thread earlier about that brawl hack that changed his moveset? I think that whoever made that had the right idea.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Nintendo6400

Ya that was me.

NintendoFan64

I knew it! But yeah, I kinda wanna play as the Ganondorf in that video, as opposed to...well... Captain Falcondorf, as NoUsernameHere put it.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

Daybreak confirmed as a 3-part item! Why hadn't I thought about them adding that? In hindsight, it's an obvious choice.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

UGXwolf

Ok, one, what is Daybreak, anyways? I need a little background here, guys. Two, I was really hoping for a Smash reveal for Ganondorf during the HW Direct. Not even a trailer. Just some footage. I'm not mad, though, because I didn't EXPECT it. Just hoped for it. What I DID expect was Ganondorf to be revealed for HW and boy was I right! That reveal trailer was amazing! Three, I don't think we're gonna lose Captain Falcondorf, but I DO think they'll make those moves custom and the default moveset will be more unique to Ganondorf. This is a golden opportunity to fix Ganondorf without putting out old Ganondorf players by removing his set completely.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MsJubilee

Xerneas looks so awesome in hd.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DreamyViridi

@UGXwolf - The 'Daybreak' is a Kid Icarus: Uprising item that consisted of three parts to collect. It only appeared in the game's multiplayer and was no doubt inspired by Kirby's Dragoon. Once all three parts were gathered, a giant beam could be fired. It's so powerful in Uprising that it's a guaranteed OHKO against other Fighters and could hit multiple targets.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic