Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,581 to 11,600 of 27,917

2Sang

NoUsernameHere wrote:

If we get a new MOTHER rep, then I want a villain. Porky or the Masked Man would be awesome. I'd also like to see Jeff (Not a villain, but still worth mentioning), but I doubt we're ever getting over 3 MOTHER reps. (Providing Lucas and Ness are back)

Porky would be the best choice because he's the only possible rep that appeared in multiple mother games.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

TuVictus

The 4Chan leak put a lot of effort into the details to make it believable, so I applaud them for that. The "I'm an NoA employee" seems completely juvenile. That being said, the 4chan leak makes me wish it was real. Sounds like what I would want from the game

TuVictus

ZurrrrBlattTron

Can't tell what's more played out
"MY BEST FRIENDS UNCLE IS WORKING AT NINTENDO AND TOLD ME... "
"I'M A NINTENDO EMPLOYEE AND I'M TRANSLATING THE GAME AND.... "
" SOME GUY I MET AT STARBUCKS SAID HE WORKS AT NINTENDO AND TOLD ME.... "

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Blast

torotoid64 wrote:

You forgot these...

"YOU GUYS GOTTA BELIEVE ME. MY DAD IS SAKURAI AND......"
"I HACKED IWATA'S EMAIL AND SAW THE ROSTER! GUESS WHOSE IN?!"
"A FRIEND OF A FRIEND OF A FRIEND OF A FRIEND WHOSE WORKING AT PLATINUM GAMES SAID THAT...."

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

SheldonRandoms

Blast wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

You forgot these...

"YOU GUYS GOTTA BELIEVE ME. MY DAD IS SAKURAI AND......"
"I HACKED IWATA'S EMAIL AND SAW THE ROSTER! GUESS WHOSE IN?!"
"A FRIEND OF A FRIEND OF A FRIEND OF A FRIEND WHOSE WORKING AT PLATINUM GAMES SAID THAT...."

You forgot the most important one!

" Why, once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy's cousin..."

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SomeBitTripFan

I just wish people would use this one more:

"My mother's uncle's great grandfather's pet goldfish's grandchild's father's cousin's nephew's niece's brother's father, who works at Nintendo, told me..."

And yes, Nintendo does hire goldfish.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

NintendoFan64

Yeah, well my father's sister's son's aunt's grandfather's dog's pen-pal's girlfriend's uncle's brother's son's best friend's ninja sidekick's father works at Nintendo, and he told me...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CaviarMeths

Untitled

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

NintendoFan64

Yeah...we should probably stop doing this"my blah blah works at Nintendo" stuff. It's getting a little old.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

2Sang

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Yeah...we should probably stop doing this"my blah blah works at Nintendo" stuff. It's getting a little old.

In healthy doses, it's funny but yeah, more than a few posts a day gets pretty bad. i should know my dad works at nintendolife.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

UGXwolf

But in all seriousness, guys... I met this girl once who works for Nintendo. She lives just a little South of me and we went there to a game demo that she was setting up and she told me... that the Wii U was a really fun console and she'd been having a lot of fun playing New Super Mario Bros U. No lie. I swear that this is what happened. She also told me she was excited for Mario Kart 8 and that all the attendees really seemed to love it.

What did you guys expect me to say? X3 US Nintendo reps don't know the secrets. They just know enough to set up demos across the area they represent.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Yoshi

CaviarMeths wrote:

Untitled

Saved. Thanks for that amazing GIF.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Tsuchinoko

CaviarMeths wrote:

Untitled

Please, that didn't go on nearly as long as other stuff recently.

And yes that gif is amazing.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Budda

Nice update!
Great to see that we can finally turnaround while charging/firing items. :3

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Tsuchinoko

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

Nice update!
Great to see that we can finally turnaround while charging/firing items. :3

It works similar to the roman candle from brawl.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

NintendoFan64

I wanna hold it. I wanna hold it and shoot it.

MrWalkieTalkie

I find it incredibly funny how last week's reveal of Takamaru, a character who's game is Japan-exclusive, met with huge backlash over him just being an assist trophy rather than playable, with people saying things like:

"HOW COULD YOU NOT PUT HIM IN SMASH!? HE'S JAPAN EXCLUSIVE AFTER ALL, FROM YOUR OWN HOME COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU SAKURAI!"

And now yesterday revealed that Sable Prince, another character whose game was released only in Japan, was announced as an assist trophy as well. And also received backlash, but for a different reason. People kept saying things like:

"WE DON'T KNOW WHO THIS IS! THIS GUY IS EXCLUSIVE TO JAPAN! HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE IN IF WE NEVER GOT HIS GAME! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SHAME ON YOU SAKURAI!"

I especially find this funny that Miiversers think Japan-exclusive game characters don't belong in Smash since majority of people on Miiverse keep crying over Lucas "not returning" yet he was also from a Japan exclusive game.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

TuVictus

Those people complaining are like having nothing, being presented a cupcake, and then getting mad that it wasn't an ice cream cake.

I'm hungry.

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic