Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,561 to 11,580 of 27,917

Azooooz

8BitSamurai wrote:

Untitled
The Prez for Smash?

Well, he's in as a Mii Fighter.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Kewlan

Azooooz wrote:

Well, he's in as a Mii Fighter.

The argument to use about any character ._.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

UGXwolf

@Tsuchinoko I think those are all very nice guesses. Seems a tad on the safe side, but not so safe it becomes entirely boring. Notably, this roster has 51 characters. Maybe a 3 x 17 roster grid or something a little less regular. (Of course, I'm assuming by this idea that either Mii Fighters or Random do not take a spot on the roster, itself, but if you consider the max, that's 54 slots, so 6 x 9?)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Tsuchinoko

DestinyMan wrote:

This is the most creative "leak" that I've read:
http://ssb4dojo.com/post/93123821076/rumor-mill-qa-leaker

Oh yeah, I saw that. It's ridiculous for so many reasons. The most radical thing was they would cut Lucas but have new Mother 3 stages, two if I read correctly. And he would be replaced by Jeff?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

The_Ninja

DestinyMan wrote:

Hope it isn't true. Even though Jeff is epic, Lucas had a better backstory and personality. If you've played Mother 3, you know what I mean. I would say more, but spoilers. I really doubt it, as with any "leak"

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

CaviarMeths

My favorite part is where all of these "leaks" completely contradict each other.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Captain_Toad

Doubt there would be a direct this month. that would kill the hype that Hyrule warriors is doing. And...how many leaks has it been?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

MrWalkieTalkie

Yeah, I feared it was just a mistake.
Well, while Rayman probably won't be playable this time, this trophy definitely puts in a good word for him to compete in the next Smash.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

The_Ninja

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Yeah, I feared it was just a mistake.
Well, while Rayman probably won't be playable this time, this trophy definitely puts in a good word for him to compete in the next Smash.

This. I hope we atleast get a stage.. an assist would hurt my feelings too much.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

NintendoFan64

The_Ninja wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Hope it isn't true. Even though Jeff is epic, Lucas had a better backstory and personality. If you've played Mother 3, you know what I mean. I would say more, but spoilers. I really doubt it, as with any "leak"

Yeah, I agree. I would love to play as Jeff, but I want Lucas to return. As for the leak, yeah,it's fake. I'm calling it.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

JC10101

The only person I could see replacing Lucas would be the masked man, however I would love to see all 3 of them. (Ness, Lucas, and the masked man)

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

NintendoFan64

JC10101 wrote:

The only person I could see replacing Lucas would be the masked man, however I would love to see all 3 of them. (Ness, Lucas, and the masked man)

Same here.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

ZurrrrBlattTron

Kumatora totally would be awesome but I'd welcome Poo or the masked man with open arms also Ninten should be a Skin for Ness

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

DBPirate

UGXwolf wrote:

So got bored and went into the past to see if I could find a brawl prediction video. I did, and it's funny how a lot of the lulzy character choices are still lulzy. It's also interesting how many he got right and how many wound up in Smash 4, thus far. (Not a tremendous amount, mind you, but an interesting amount.)

Enjoy~ (Also, white text on white background. What was this kid thinking?)

Still think Bowser Jr. should be playable but I don't think he has a chance anymore.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

JunkosBoobies

If we get a new MOTHER rep, then I want a villain. Porky or the Masked Man would be awesome. I'd also like to see Jeff (Not a villain, but still worth mentioning), but I doubt we're ever getting over 3 MOTHER reps. (Providing Lucas and Ness are back)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic