Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,401 to 11,420 of 27,917

JunkosBoobies

The_Ninja wrote:

Love the look of this stage! Hope it doesn't have any sidescrolling sections.

And I'm probaly the only one who thinks this, but I like the stages on 3DS more so far.. Altough I do prefer Skyloft over Spirit Train, but Gerudo Valley beats both of them. I also like Reset Bomb Forest more than Palutena's Temple, and Arena Ferox more than Coliseum. But that's just me.

You're not the only one. The 3DS stages are baddonkey imo, although the Wii U version has some great stages.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

UGXwolf

I'd have to take into account all known stages and really look into it, but the 3DS stages look more fun, but appear to be a bit more gimmicky while the Wii U stages seem a bit more competitively balanced. That's just off the top of my head, of course. I'll need to go check the actual stages to be sure.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SparkOfSpirit

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Finally a paper Mario stage! I kinda hope it's on wii u too.

I really really hope it's on the Wii U too.

Personally, I hope the Wii U gets a different Paper Mario stage like the Glitz Pit. The more new Paper Mario stuff, the better, IMO.

Edited on by SparkOfSpirit

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

MrWalkieTalkie

I think Paper Mario is still a possibility. While there's bound to be tons of people complaining that the Mario series is "over-represented" it's just a fact now that there really isn't a limit on how many reps a series can get because I recall previously everyone seemed to think the limit was 4 reps per franchise.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Nintendo6400

I think the most a series should be represented is 6 characters. I believe Mario, pokemon, and maybe zelda deserve more than 4 characters each. Oh and I agree with Sparkofspirit, we should have a different Paper Mario stage for wii u.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

LzWinky

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I think Paper Mario is still a possibility. While there's bound to be tons of people complaining that the Mario series is "over-represented" it's just a fact now that there really isn't a limit on how many reps a series can get because I recall previously everyone seemed to think the limit was 4 reps per franchise.

At the same time, some of the "Mario" characters have their own franchises. The only truly "Mario" characters are Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser and Rosalina. Yoshi, Donkey Kong and Wario have their own franchises, as indicated by their icons.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TuVictus

I dunno, I wouldn't really consider Paper Mario as being a part of the regular mario franchises. Yeah it's the same character but he would be so much different than other mario characters that I think he'd be a fair choice

TuVictus

MrWalkieTalkie

Unca_Lz wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

At the same time, some of the "Mario" characters have their own franchises. The only truly "Mario" characters are Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser and Rosalina. Yoshi, Donkey Kong and Wario have their own franchises, as indicated by their icons.

That too. I feel like Paper Mario has definitely separated himself from the normal Mario and it's series. They're 2 completely different characters in my eyes.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Inkling

I wish the titles were different. I mean,

Super Smash Bros for Wii U

and

Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS?

Really?

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Mickey

Splatom wrote:

and

Really?

I just call it Super Smash Bros. Pies since I'll need something other than "for Wii U" to use for shorthand when I get the game. XD

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Azooooz

Splatom wrote:

and

Really?

Tell that to Capcom about Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Yoshi

Splatom wrote:

and

Really?

Then come up with a better name while still differentiating the two versions.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Captain_Toad

Super Smash Bros 4(for) 3ds!
Super Smash Bros 4(for) WiiU!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CaviarMeths

Super Smash World
Super Smash Land

B)

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Kewlan

Smash 4 U
Smash 4 3Dees

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic