Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,321 to 11,340 of 27,917

LzWinky

Don't question the Mario Bros. They fix pipes all the time

Ok, they've only fixed pipes a handful of times in their life, but that doesn't matter!

I think Shulk will be an assist trophy too, which would also confirm the voice work.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo6400

I want shulk in too, but honestly, I would be fine with just a xenoblade stage. I really loved that game's soundtrack.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

DefHalan

Still hoping for Krystal from Star Fox (even though it is unlikely)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Kewlan

Nintendo6400 wrote:

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if the chorus kids receive the Same treatment as Takamaru.

But they got so much potential with the rhythm based fighting! They would be one of the more unique characters for Smash. I'd prefer him more than another sword fighter like Shulk.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

MrWalkieTalkie

Wow, the Miiverse comments over Takamaru are just filled with hatred toward Sakurai over this decision. Was he really that popular? I've barely heard of him and he looks like a generic samurai.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

DefHalan

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Wow, the Miiverse comments over Takamaru are just filled with hatred toward Sakurai over this decision. Was he really that popular? I've barely heard of him and he looks like a generic samurai.

I feel like people get upset over any character being an assist trophy instead of a playable character and these people probably think that all Sakurai needs to do is flip a switch and make him playable

EDIT: Someone needs to draw a wall of a bunch of switches with characters names under them and Sakurai just standing the considering flipping them

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Captain_Toad

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Heh, I blame the comic-con reveal of that game 2 days ago.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ZurrrrBlattTron

Takumaru sucks DONKEY anyone who wants him should feel bad. And anyone who thinks the Chorus boys/Marshall shouldn't be in or should get the Takumaru treatment needs to get tested for insanity at least Rhythm Heaven is relevant and actually a good game

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

LzWinky

torotoid64 wrote:

Takumaru sucks DONKEY anyone who wants him should feel bad. And anyone who thinks the Chorus boys/Marshall shouldn't be in or should get the Takumaru treatment needs to get tested for insanity at least Rhythm Heaven is relevant and actually a good game

They shouldn't be in.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Kewlan

@Unca_Lz Let's roast this duck.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

LzWinky

Don't be mad at the truth. At this rate, Shulk and Chorus Kids will make great Assist Trophies

TuVictus

Kewlan wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if the chorus kids receive the Same treatment as Takamaru.

But they got so much potential with the rhythm based fighting! They would be one of the more unique characters for Smash. I'd prefer him more than another sword fighter like Shulk.

I wouldn't count Shulk as "just another swordfighter" because his sword is more than just a sword. There could be interesting attacks that use the Monado's power from the games. But of course Shulk's likeliness to be in is diminished by all the sword characters already in the game

TuVictus

UGXwolf

Man, you guys are fun to listen to. A character gets in and dissident everyone's getting in. A notable, though unlikely, character becomes an assist and suddenly everyone is gonna be an assist. Mario confirmed assist trophy for Smash 5.

But in all seriousness. Shulk seems very likely, all the same. I don't think well get a different classic rep. Pretty sure Waka Waka covers that just fine. A new DK rep is deserved, but mauve not necessary. I think the Pipe Burst leak was a very good idea at how this roster will look, but I'm betting he only got one newcomer right.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Jazzer94

Not sure if I should share my Smash footage I filmed on Friday so I'll post this as a tester for if people want music put over the audio and other things.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

LzWinky

UGXwolf wrote:

Man, you guys are fun to listen to. A character gets in and dissident everyone's getting in. A notable, though unlikely, character becomes an assist and suddenly everyone is gonna be an assist. Mario confirmed assist trophy for Smash 5.

But in all seriousness. Shulk seems very likely, all the same. I don't think well get a different classic rep. Pretty sure Waka Waka covers that just fine. A new DK rep is deserved, but mauve not necessary. I think the Pipe Burst leak was a very good idea at how this roster will look, but I'm betting he only got one newcomer right.

I truly don't think Shulk is very likely. Everyone was only excited because of the fake leaks and the tweets that proved fruitless. There really are no hints that point to him being a character at this point

And if he is, then good for him

Edited on by LzWinky

LzWinky

DestinyMan wrote:

One thing going for the Chorus Kids is the seemingly random Rhythm Heaven enemy that's still in Smash Run.

The thing is I can't see them as a fighter. They seem to be better off as an assist trophy.

Nintendo6400

Agreed

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

LzWinky

Don't worry. The Smash faithful will find some obscure clues as to Shulk's inclusion, such as BS leaks, fake tweets, and some red dot on Link's arm.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic