Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,261 to 11,280 of 27,917

DreamyViridi

Possibly because the behaviour and attitude from such can make the entire fanbase look pitiful?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jazzer94

DreamyViridi wrote:

Possibly because the behaviour and attitude from such can make the entire fanbase look pitiful?

But when you generalize a whole community on the opinion of mostly internet posts made by a minority that aren't relevant players who are the face of the community it only makes you look ignorant which is just as bad, and I've seen that far to often recently.

@DreamyViridi So did you play Smash at Hyper Japan and if so did you try the tournament?

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Mickey

DreamyViridi wrote:

You mean whining about some people not playing the newest game in a series due to personal preference? Have to disagree, it only makes the whiners look pathetic. Everyone else is fine.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

LzWinky

Every fanbase has whiners. EVERY fanbase has those vocal minorities that irritate everyone. We can't generalize any base from a handful of vocal people.

Besides, if those fools think they can create a game as big as Brawl from the ground up, then let them live in their fantasy world. Modifying a game is not the same as creating one.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo6400

That pipe burst leak sounds reasonable, but I'm gonna call fake anyways. Other than the paluetena leak (which was fake) I have not believed in a single leak, not even gematsu. The biggest reason I don't believe in the leak is because it says there are no new playable villain characters. And no, I don't count the playable boss villains that the leak says.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

IceClimbers

The playable boss villains thing is the red flag in my book. Why would they make Ridley a playable boss villain and not Yellow Devil? Otherwise the leak is reasonable, but so was Gematsu. Definitely fake.

The only thing we have to potentially go off of anymore is the Trophy Quiz Theory, which has held up so far.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

2Sang

It's obviously fake, why are we entertaining this? It's not even fun.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Mickey

That's... really weird. If this is true, and if Dixie really is playable, I have to wonder why they didn't reveal her around the time DKC:TF came out...

... Still a very big 'if,' though.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

ZurrrrBlattTron

I would hate Dixie Kong like how 2Sang hates Greninja Dixie Kong is a waste of time I don't think the DK series deserves 3 reps they already summed up the series with diddy's inclusion in brawl

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Nintendo6400

I'll be honest, I think at this point we might see a little bit over 50 characters.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Joeynator3000

lol...yeah...fake. Some characters having the same renders from brawl.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LzWinky

After all the fake e3 rumors, people are still posting these kinds of rumors. Oh well

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

IceClimbers

torotoid64 wrote:

I would hate Dixie Kong like how 2Sang hates Greninja Dixie Kong is a waste of time I don't think the DK series deserves 3 reps they already summed up the series with diddy's inclusion in brawl

I personally think the DK series deserves another rep. Fire Emblem went from 2 to 4 reps, so why not give DK a third rep? Right now it's impossible to say how many reps each franchise will have, as nobody expected 4 FE reps. I'd rather have King K Rool over Dixie Kong though.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

LzWinky

The only other DK rep would be Dixie

Tsuchinoko

derrickd95 wrote:

I just realized this and found it interesting, so I thought I'd post it. You guys ever heard of the Pipe Burst leak? Here's a link if you haven't: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-pipe-burst-leak-could-we-h...
The main part I'm talking about is the part that says that 14 days from the post date, which would be August 7th, we'll be getting one of the two newcomer trailers that they mentioned in a Nintendo Direct, which would either be a Shulk/Takamaru reveal, or a Dixie Kong/Marshall reveal. Since we got the announcement of Takamaru's game coming to the 3DS Virtual Console on August 7th, and I found out that it had been pushed to release behind the Japanese/European release, I've been thinking that we might get the Shulk/Takamaru trailer he mentioned. I'm not saying I believe it personally, and the coinciding dates might just be a coincidence, but I thought it was worth posting.

EDIT: Well, looks like I was wrong to post this....

Can i just say that is my dream roster.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

DefHalan

Unca_Lz wrote:

The only other DK rep would be Dixie

Cranky Kong could be fun too, with his cane bounce and other cane abilities. I am not sure which one I would rather see (Dixie Kong or Cranky Kong)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic