Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,161 to 11,180 of 27,917

Nintendo6400

I'm still hoping for my full week of veteran announcements to possibly happen. I can dream right?

Edit: 2 surprises I heard was nes remix retail and takamaru virtual console aug. 7th.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Nintendo_Ninja

Their "surprises" were nothing more than schemes to get viewers hooked and interested.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Nintendo_Ninja

Xiao_Pai wrote:

They did say they had a couple of surprises, though...and that was yesterday. So yeah we were kinda expecting something...

Something as small as a new item would have been rewarding. But no. NOTHING AT ALL IS REVEALED ABOUT SMASHBROS!

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

LzWinky

I believe one "surprise" was the NES Remix physical package. Did they specifically state that the surprises were Smash related, or was that just speculation?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Megatonwhale

I let the hype take me away and now I'm all excited for something I may have read too much into. I hate this feeling but I can't really blame Nintendo.
On the plus side, the 3DS tournament did get me pretty excited for the handheld version. All those complaints about the screen being too small don't seem so relevant anymore. It looks fun regardless

Megatonwhale

Twitter:

2Sang

Unca_Lz wrote:

I believe one "surprise" was the NES Remix physical package. Did they specifically state that the surprises were Smash related, or was that just speculation?

It sounded like they were implying that, but news is news. I'm not super happy, but satisfied that they kept their promise. As long as NES remix is under $30, I'll be picking it up.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

DefHalan

2Sang wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

It sounded like they were implying that, but news is news. I'm not super happy, but satisfied that they kept their promise. As long as NES remix is under $30, I'll be picking it up.

Well my guess is $29.99 but could be more

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I'm still hoping for my full week of veteran announcements to possibly happen. I can dream right?

Edit: 2 surprises I heard was nes remix retail and takamaru virtual console aug. 7th.

takamaru in english? SWEET! Maybe this means Takamaru might have a shot at appearing in smash after all. Still not probable but certainly plausible.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

Megatonwhale

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@Megatonwhale: The screen size may not seem to be an issue since everyone was playing Bowser.

Valid point I suppose he's too big not to follow onscreen. Okay, then the 3DS game looks great if everyone plays as either Bowser, Kind Dedede or DK.

Edited on by Megatonwhale

Megatonwhale

Twitter:

Blast

How about a Wii U stage from Devil's Third or Bayonetta 2 or Splatoon?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

2Sang

Sleepy_Icarus wrote:

The Twitch Chat:
Untitled

lol it was worse last night.

SheldonRandoms

Is the twitch chat ogre yet?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SomeBitTripFan

Megatonwhale wrote:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@Megatonwhale: The screen size may not seem to be an issue since everyone was playing Bowser.

Valid point I suppose he's too big not to follow onscreen. Okay, then the 3DS game looks great if everyone plays as either Bowser, Kind Dedede or DK.

Maybe, at least in the 3DS version, Ridley would be the perfect size for players.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Tsuchinoko

2Sang wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

takamaru in english? SWEET! Maybe this means Takamaru might have a shot at appearing in smash after all. Still not probable but certainly plausible.

I think like a lot of the more simple NES/famicom games, there is little to no text, and if there is its in English. Final Fantasy, Mother, and Fire Emblem were text heavy.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Sleepy_Icarus

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Megatonwhale wrote:

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Maybe, at least in the 3DS version, Ridley would be the perfect size for players.

Ridley's too big to fit in the screen! Untitled

Sleepy_Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9220-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: StarrKnight

Megatonwhale

Sometimes I'm terrified that something will get hideously lost in translation and Sakurai will add Shrek to SSB4. What if his team believe that the west really is just insanely obsessed with the DreamWorks IP and thinks they're answering our prayers by adding him to the roster? It keeps me up at night...

Megatonwhale

Twitter:

Sleepy_Icarus

Megatonwhale wrote:

Sometimes I'm terrified that something will get hideously lost in translation and Sakurai will add Shrek to SSB4. What if his team believe that the west really is just insanely obsessed with the DreamWorks IP and thinks they're answering our prayers by adding him to the roster? It keeps me up at night...

That'd probably be the day I give up on this series completely...

Sleepy_Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9220-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: StarrKnight

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic