Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,121 to 11,140 of 27,917

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I wonder when the next big nintendo direct is? After all Sakurai did say they were nearing the end of the stash for videos. To me that sounds like we have 2 more reveal trailers left.

That sounds about right to me. Probably mid-august or in the 20s of August. They will want to keep it close to the release date for smash, but enough time to preorder as well for those who haven't yet but are wowed by the direct. It would spike the hype too right before release and get people talking.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Kewlan

@Sleepy_Icarus That is the best thing I have seen today.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendo6400

OK Nintendo just posted the entire stream from yesterday on there YouTube channel. All 7+ hours of it. Now why they couldn't do that with the invitational, I'll never know.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Sleepy_Icarus

Kewlan wrote:

@Sleepy_Icarus That is the best thing I have seen today.

Lmao, right?
JC sounds like the type of guy that can let out a secret really easily.

Sleepy_Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9220-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: StarrKnight

Nintendo_Ninja

You would have thought that they would at least show off the Amiibo figures or something special. There was nothing revealed at all!

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Nintendo6400

What are they doing in today's stream?

Sleepy_Icarus

Nintendo6400 wrote:

What are they doing in today's stream?

They're just going to be doing other Game Challenges now that they're done with the 3DS tournament.

Sleepy_Icarus

Kewlan

Since Hyrule Warriors is 100% finished, I hope they show us something exciting about that!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendo6400

Oh, so basically I'll be watching Krista and bill sick at Mario and more? No thanks. Then again, maybe I'll watch a little bit. Never know,they might do more smash or even Hyrule warriors.

Sleepy_Icarus

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Oh, so basically I'll be watching Krista and bill sick at Mario and more? No thanks. Then again, maybe I'll watch a little bit. Never know,they might do more smash or even Hyrule warriors.

What? That was the best part of yesterday's stream!

But seriously, I have nothing better to do, so I'll tune in for a while and hope we get some more Smash-related stuff, and less technical difficulties.

Edited on by Sleepy_Icarus

Sleepy_Icarus

Azooooz

Sleepy_Icarus wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

What? That was the best part of yesterday's stream!

But seriously, I have nothing better to do, so I'll tune in for a while and hope we get some more Smash-related stuff, and less technical difficulties.

Not to mention, the crowd is cheering the both of them, which is nice.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

The_Ninja

8 BIT LINK CONFIRMED! Or Ganon...

Well, looks like I'll be tuning in today I wonder if Sakurai will appear today, since they promised that. And if we DO get a suprise, I hope it's a demo. Not everyone got a chance to play at E3, Best Buy or Comic Con, like me.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Azooooz

If it's a secret to everyone, then it's not a secret anymore. It's a good reference though.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

IceClimbers

NES Remix physical pack confirmed!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

2Sang

IceClimbers wrote:

NES Remix physical pack confirmed!!!

Can't imagine it being more than $30, realistically $25 because everyone already has it who owns a wii u and both are $15 each I believe.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

The_Ninja

That was actually... pretty fun! And since we got the NES Remix pack confirmed, we can expect more suprises.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

IceClimbers

Did that kid from Modern Family say he played Smash on the NES? Facepalm

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic