Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,101 to 11,120 of 27,917

2Sang

Unca_Lz wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Where were the "few surprises"? I wasn't expecting too much, but why not show us a new game mode or reveal Ness or something? What a waste of a day, glad I missed most of it.

You do know that the internet will report on anything. So watching a stream for several hours just for a "surprise" seems pointless

Yeah but I want to see it immediately, just like e3 or most directs, I watch the time they're scheduled because I want immediate news. They promised but didn't deliver unless you consider the red robe a surprise, which would only be 1 surprise even that considered.

I only saw a very vague promise. We knew most of the stream would be a tournament anyway

I had no problem about the tournament aside from too many bowser players, but they specifically said a few surprises. I wasn't expecting another e3, but I wanted to see something new whatever it be. There was nothing new except the red robe.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

Azooooz wrote:

Why are people here so spoiled? You should be grateful that they are keeping their promise with the game work-in-progress and release date.

They promised a few surprises. They didn't keep their promise.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

The_Ninja

Wait, people were actuslly expecting a reveal? I was only watching for new SSB4 footage. I loved the 1v1 Bowser ditto matches.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

2Sang

The_Ninja wrote:

Lol people were actuslly expecting a reveal? I was only watching for new SSB4 footage.

I was expecting a few new details like 3ds and wii u connectivity or more info on amiibos. I don't think they would have worded it as a "few surprsises" if they were showing us a new trailer. Definitely could've been a veteran though like Ness or Wario.

Sleepy_Icarus

Kewlan wrote:

Fox just said Landmaster... what is he, 17 years old in the middle of puberty?

Ugh, his voice really does sound stupid in this game. Should have kept the one from Brawl.

Sleepy_Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9220-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: StarrKnight

Sleepy_Icarus

2Sang wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Why are people here so spoiled? You should be grateful that they are keeping their promise with the game work-in-progress and release date.

^^^Basically. Why tease and not deliver?

Sleepy_Icarus

Tsuchinoko

Sleepy_Icarus wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Fox just said Landmaster... what is he, 17 years old in the middle of puberty?

Ugh, his voice really does sound stupid in this game. Should have kept the one from Brawl.

Hopefully the Japanese voice is good. I like the voice from Melee.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Toad160

I've been thinking since the Lucina reveal how close Lucina was to being an alternate costume for Marth. She definitely wouldn't have been called Marth if things were left the same and you changed his costume over to her, correct? Well, since Peach has always had the alternate costume that resembles Daisy, and since feminizing seems to be a big movement for this game, maybe we will get a definitive Daisy character to play at the end of things after all (as in, the name line changes to Daisy). Heck, maybe if something is tweaked about her in terms of attack or power she could have her own selection spot like Lucina, which is even more extreme of wishful thinking than what I first hoped for. I'm not in favor of clone characters all that much, but I do not think that take up spots from other potential candidates. The more the merrier, right?

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X, Percy's Predicament, NES Remix
Instagram: thegreatmerlon
3DS FC: 0173-1806-9449

The_Ninja

May I remind you all, there is also a stream tommorow. And you all keep thinking the suprise was a character, but it could also just be the robe, you know? They never said it was gonna be something big. They didn't reveal anything at the invitational, so why would they here?

The_Ninja

Tsuchinoko

The_Ninja wrote:

May I remind you all, there is also a stream tommorow. And you all keep thinking the suprise was a character, but it could also just be the robe, you know? They never said it was gonna be something big. They didn't reveal anything at the invitational, so why would they here?

Robe?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

The_Ninja

Tsuchinoko wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

Robe?

The one that Larry won.

The_Ninja

Sleepy_Icarus

The_Ninja wrote:

The robe? Yeah, no. I'm pretty sure all of us can care less about the robe. And yeah, I don't have my expectations too high, but they promised something and we've still yet to see it.

Sleepy_Icarus

Azooooz

Sleepy_Icarus wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Just because there are surprises doesn't always mean character reveal.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Sleepy_Icarus

Azooooz wrote:

Sleepy_Icarus wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

As I said, I don't have my expectations too high either, but I've yet to see anything that stands out as "surprise."

Sleepy_Icarus

Kewlan

We have our rights for expectations until Sakurai has taken the stage.
They said he would appear after all.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

2Sang

Azooooz wrote:

Sleepy_Icarus wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Who said anything about a character reveal? I wanted a surprise. Anything gameplay related would be fine, but there was nothing.

2Sang

Kewlan wrote:

We have our rights for expectations until Sakurai has taken the stage.
They said he would appear after all.

This. When they mentioned him, I was psyched, but he never showed up.

Nintendo6400

I wonder when the next big nintendo direct is? After all Sakurai did say they were nearing the end of the stash for videos. To me that sounds like we have 2 more reveal trailers left.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic