Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 11,081 to 11,100 of 27,917

Nintendo_Ninja

Twiglingen wrote:

There's always tomorrow. When the nintendo guy said he'd wait for Sakurai, he may have meant that Sakurai would do something tomorrow or the day after that.

I sure hope so.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Nintendo6400

Welp, I stuck through the beginning to the end and I have to say it was pretty fun (except for the lag). I sure hope I can find some amateur footage from the other competitors.

So there was a confirmed Sakurai appearance (message) happening at comic con?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Welp, I stuck through the beginning to the end and I have to say it was pretty fun (except for the lag). I sure hope I can find some amateur footage from the other competitors.

yeah the announcer said sakurai would be joining them

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Joetherocker

Franklin wrote:

Has Bowser been made faster then?

Bowser looks like he's everything-er.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Nintendo6400

2Sang wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

yeah the announcer said sakurai would be joining them

Oh I must of missed that part. Did he say it with certainty or?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

LzWinky

2Sang wrote:

Where were the "few surprises"? I wasn't expecting too much, but why not show us a new game mode or reveal Ness or something? What a waste of a day, glad I missed most of it.

You do know that the internet will report on anything. So watching a stream for several hours just for a "surprise" seems pointless

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

2Sang

Unca_Lz wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Where were the "few surprises"? I wasn't expecting too much, but why not show us a new game mode or reveal Ness or something? What a waste of a day, glad I missed most of it.

You do know that the internet will report on anything. So watching a stream for several hours just for a "surprise" seems pointless

Yeah but I want to see it immediately, just like e3 or most directs, I watch the time they're scheduled because I want immediate news. They promised but didn't deliver unless you consider the red robe a surprise, which would only be 1 surprise even that considered.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

DefHalan

2Sang wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Yeah but I want to see it immediately, just like e3 or most directs, I watch the time they're scheduled because I want immediate news. They promised but didn't deliver unless you consider the red robe a surprise, which would only be 1 surprise even that considered.

If it doesn't have a hard schedule, then I can wait for NL or SmashBros.com to show it. But I totally understand wanting to see it live

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LzWinky

2Sang wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

2Sang wrote:

I only saw a very vague promise. We knew most of the stream would be a tournament anyway

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sleepy_Icarus

The surprise was that there was no surprise.

Sleepy_Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9220-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: StarrKnight

DefHalan

Sleepy_Icarus wrote:

Well I am surprised

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Sleepy_Icarus

DefHalan wrote:

Sleepy_Icarus wrote:

Well I am surprised

Then I say Nintendo handled this very well. Untitled

Joking aside, I still hope we get something.

Sleepy_Icarus

Yoshi

The surprise was Bill Trinen sucking at Lost Levels. Their goal was to make it to World 3, they didn't even get past 1-3.

To be honest, I don't think that was the surprise. But I would be surprised if that was the surprise. Because I wanted to be surprised at an actual surprise rather than be surprised by a surprise that didn't seem to be a surprise. Because an actual surprise is always a surprise right away instead of a surprise that only is a surprise when you look back at it and think it was a surprise.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Sleepy_Icarus

brewsky wrote:

The surprise was Bill Trinen sucking at Lost Levels. Their goal was to make it to World 3, they didn't even get past 1-3.

To be honest, I don't think that was the surprise. But I would be surprised if that was the surprise. Because I wanted to be surprised at an actual surprise rather than be surprised by a surprise that didn't seem to be a surprise. Because an actual surprise is always a surprise right away instead of a surprise that only is a surprise when you look back at it.

I lost you at surprise.

Edited on by Sleepy_Icarus

Sleepy_Icarus

Kewlan

So yeah, I just woke up and I see that the streamed the Wii U Smash Bros in 60 fps. Lovely <3
Fox just said Landmaster... what is he, 17 years old in the middle of puberty?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Azooooz

Why are people here so spoiled? You should be grateful that they are keeping their promise with the game work-in-progress and release date.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic