Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 10,861 to 10,880 of 27,917

DefHalan

I too am excited for Smash Run (I didn't get to playit but my wife did and said it was fun) in the 3DS version. I was just ccommenting on how hard it was to see my character at E3. I am hopeful bigger outlines on the characters will help

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Eel

My guess is that the original pic by Sakurai was Ubisoft's Rayman model unchanged.

The newer ones are the "smashified" fixed ones.

Or it could be animated.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

IceClimbers

Nintendo's Comic-Con streaming is called Nintendo Challenge Live. On Friday, July 25th, they'll have the Smash 3DS tournament among other things. On Saturday they'll have "more intense tournament competition and awesome gameplay challenges from some of the hottest upcoming Nintendo games." Stream starts at 11:30 AM PT on Friday and at 11:00 AM PT on Saturday.

Darn, gonna be somewhere during that time and won't be able to watch it live

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Kewlan

Thanks man! I am excited!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

LzWinky

I'm not excited to see others play games that I know I'll buy anyway. No thanks

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

2Sang

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Sin and Punishment doesn't deserve 2 reps. It deserves 1 at most.

That's what I'm saying. They're 2 characters who would technically count 1 because they'll both share the same slot on the roster because they would play exactly the same.

I like the idea it fits in with the theme for smash 4

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

Unca_Lz wrote:

I'm not excited to see others play games that I know I'll buy anyway. No thanks

It definitely won't be as exciting as the e3 tourney or smashfest but we may see a new assist or pokeball so I'm gonna watch it but I get where you're coming from

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

DBPirate

I don't know how to post pictures...but someone needs to post today's Pic of the Day!

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

2Sang

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Wait Jigglypuff's Japanese name is Purin? It's literally just named after a dessert. Haha that's awesome.

Are you telling me you never played in japanese in melee or brawl? Go do that right now. Also bowser is called koopa and charizard is lizardon

The_Ninja

@MrWalkieTalkie is right.
Anyways, it's gonna be fun!! Anyone participating? Will be cheering for you
I do wonder how long it will be, can only watch for like 2 and a half hours.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Nintendo6400

Actually you could never turn brawl into Japanese. I hope you can in the next one though.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

SCRAPPER392

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

The Official Smash Bros. Facebook page has just posted the REAL Rayman Trophy.
Untitled

Wait, so Nintendo modified the trophy or what?

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

UGXwolf

Why does everyone find the "animated trophy" idea so hard to believe? The picture that looked extra derp appeared to be mid-blink when the picture was taken. I had that impression even before seeing the pic Ubisoft showed. Maybe his torso floats up and down a bit. I dunno, but the idea that they're animated seems very likely to me.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DBPirate

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

DBPirate wrote:

I don't know how to post pictures...but someone needs to post today's Pic of the Day!

Why? It's a 3DS pic. You can go see that at the Smash bros. 3DS Thread.

Oh, ok. I didn't know that. I'm new to this forum.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Captain_Toad

Morphbug wrote:

Yeah it wouldn't be completely out of this world to add animation to at least some trophies.

Here's the thing. If some trophies are animated then we HAVE to animate all of em! Not saying I'm against the trophy animation Idea, I loved it in Uprising. But it's gonna be a lotta trophies from different games.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

2Sang

Wasn't kyle hyde animated in brawl? I don't expect to see too many,but I could see 5 or 10 animated trophies, especially in the wii u version.

UGXwolf

Captain_Toad wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

Yeah it wouldn't be completely out of this world to add animation to at least some trophies.

Here's the thing. If some trophies are animated then we HAVE to animate all of em! Not saying I'm against the trophy animation Idea, I loved it in Uprising. But it's gonna be a lotta trophies from different games.

Bear in mind first that this feature has only been "seen" on the Wii U version, and then realize that there's no rule that says they ALL have to be animated, but a trophy like this? I could see them animating it.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic