Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 10,581 to 10,600 of 27,917

Nintendo6400

Well those are just my predictions. I also thought Toon Link, Lucario, and Ike were getting cut, but I was wrong.

Edit: I also think we're going to lose at least 4 characters for this smash.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Joetherocker

DiscoGentleman wrote:

We really, really need Ice Climbers in this.
We also need an Ice Climbers game. Reboot that as a two player adventure/puzzler genre game. One person with the GamePad doing different stuff, and one person with a Wii Remote+Nunchak doing different stuff.

Also, Ness. JFC, give me Ness. And an Earthbound U game. My god.

Personally, I've always been a fan of a survival horror Ice Climbers reboot based on The Road by Cormac McCarthy, but I feel like that might be asking for too much. It'd certainly be creative, though.

I'm guessing Ness will come soon since we're down to just two of the original twelve to be revealed.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

ZurrrrBlattTron

I don't think Sakurai goes into smash development like "Okay with this Smash Bros I want 47 characters" maybe he might have Limit set but I doubt he knows the EXACT number of characters he wants from the beginning...characters like Lucina and Sonic being implimplemented kinda late in brawl prove this. I could imagine when he's not working on Smash and working on another project or just even taking a break and playing a different game he thinks what would probably work in Smash so by the time Smash starts development he already has a rough idea of who he wants in but other characters later get put in like Lucy

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

derrickd95

Captain_Toad wrote:

Random trivia! Ness's voice actor is Japanese (MAKIKO OMOTO) which is why when ness's Pk Flash sounds like PK "cross".....and why kirby says PK cross too because this is also Kirby's voice actor.

It actually always sounded like "We give hugs!" instead of PK Flash in my opinion. Guess that explains why!

derrickd95

Twitter:

Uncle_Franklin

I hope that 4 more characters are revealed before release, and that a further 10 are secret characters. Perhaps I'm hoping for too much.

Edited on by Uncle_Franklin

Uncle_Franklin

Nintendo6400

When you say 10 secret do you mean newcomers only or veterans and newcomers?

DefHalan

Franklin wrote:

I hope that 4 more characters are revealed before release, and that a further 10 are secret characters. Perhaps I'm hoping for too much.

With how many Vets aren't confirmed I think 10 secret characters could be good

If we only count the ones that have be in more than 1 game and not taken out in a game after they were put in we have:
Ness
Ice Climbers
Falco
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf

5 and if we add Brawl characters we will have probably have more than 10 secret characters. Does anyone know how many secret characters Brawl had?

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Nintendo6400

I only remember wolf, toon link, and maybe rob.

Yoshi

Brawl's Secret Roster

Ness
Luigi
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Marth
Toon Link
Mr. Game and Watch
Falco
Wolf
Lucario
R.O.B.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Yoshi

Wait, I thought we knew about Sonic and Snake beforehand....

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

IceClimbers

We did. They're on the back of the game box.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Yoshi

Squid wrote:

You still had to unlock Snake and Sonic.

True, but the question was about who was on the hidden roster, not who was unlockable.

Now playing:

Nintendo6400

Ah so it was as I thought. He wanted to know the characters that were not announced before release. Am I right?

LzWinky

So what? We are still gonna know them all by September anyway

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CaviarMeths

Who I think has a decent to excellent chance of returning:

Ness
Lucas
Falco
Wolf
Ice Climbers
Ganondorf
Wario
Meta Knight
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.

Slim to none:

Snake
Roy
Pichu
Ivysaur
Squirtle
Young Link
Dr. Mario

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Nintendo6400

That would equal 47 characters if true, but I doubt were only gonna see only 3 cuts from brawl.

Edit: just reread the top, my bad.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic