Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 30,459

FireMario887

Reggie! A fighter! The strongest! His body is ready! LOL

FireMario887

Dev

The Wii Fit Trainer shouldn't have helped ready his body.

Dev

Dev

I saw on the official website there's six empty character slots on the bottom of the page. They'll probably be mostly Brawl characters, but who knows?

Dev

FireMario887

Dev wrote:

I saw on the official website there's six empty character slots on the bottom of the page. They'll probably be mostly Brawl characters, but who knows?

I wouldn't doubt Brawl characters, but there are possibilities for Mii, Waluigi, Giharim, and maybe even Athony Higgs (Metroid Other M). Maybe even Reggie and Groose will come in!

FireMario887

TysonOfTime

Varia01 wrote:

maybe even Athony Higgs (Metroid Other M)

Even as someone who liked Other M, I need you to never ever suggest this again.

Also I feel like the Maestro from Wii Music should replace Samus. The tears of those who never learn when to stop treating the series like some priceless vase that no one should touch should flow freely.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Dev

I'm looking forward to hearing what items are returning and what the new and returning assist trophy characters are.

I'm hoping for Kat & Ana's stealthy comeback.

Edited on by Dev

Dev

FireMario887

TysonOfTime wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

maybe even Athony Higgs (Metroid Other M)

Even as someone who liked Other M, I need you to never ever suggest this again.

Also I feel like the Maestro from Wii Music should replace Samus. The tears of those who never learn when to stop treating the series like some priceless vase that no one should touch should flow freely.

I was mainly joking.

FireMario887

Snagrio

Dev wrote:

I saw on the official website there's six empty character slots on the bottom of the page. They'll probably be mostly Brawl characters, but who knows?

Since there are empty slots just sitting there, it must mean more characters, new or otherwise, will be shown sometime soon either Dojo style (one at a time over the span of a week or so) or during the next Nintendo Direct whenever that is. Also I have a hunch as to who might be revealed next in terms of returning cast. Remember that picture Sakurai posted of several Smashers trying to grab a heart container? If not then look here (fyi I don't know how to embed images on Wii U's browser).

http://blog.fancensus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/news329.jpg

Well crossing off the ones we've seen in the trailer (DK, Mario, Link, Pikachu, Pit, Samus, Kirby, and Fox), that still leaves Marth, Wario, Mr. Game & Watch, Luigi, a Pikmin indicating Olimar, a Mr. Saturn indicating Ness/Lucas, and Meta Knight. Of course that sketch was made a while ago, but who knows.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

supered91

LIL MAC CONFIRMED FOR SUPER SMASH BROS 4//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

supered91

FireMario887

I don't remember the guy, but thanks for the answer.

FireMario887

Snagrio

supered91 wrote:

LIL MAC CONFIRMED FOR SUPER SMASH BROS 4//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Hmm, something smells fishy. I seached the link, and it went to some random song. I checked YouTube and the official website too, and nither brought any results. Perhaps we'll see by tomorrow if this is truly confirmed.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic