Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 10,281 to 10,300 of 27,917

LzWinky

For a series with only 3 games, I think 2 characters are enough for the Mother series

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo6400

I'm cool with that, although Dixie would probably be a lot like diddy, which I guess I would be OK with.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

FriedSquid

Unca_Lz wrote:

For a series with only 3 games, I think 2 characters are enough for the Mother series

True, but Kid Icarus only has three games, and is getting two, maybe three characters. Don't really know what the status on Dark Pit is yet. (then again it's probably just Sakurai's own bias )

But I do agree that Mother isn't really deserving of another character, simply that a newcomer could be cool and is only on my wishlist. Other series of course could use newcomers more, I just don't personally have a preference for those series.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

TheKingOfTown

Metroid is the most in need for newcomers. I think three is probably good, so if Sakurai could just add Ridley, then it'd be perfect.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

8BitSamurai

Am I the only one here who doesn't really care who's going to be in it?

All I know about this game is I'll buy it, it'll be like Brawl, I'll complain in front of the TV for a couple hours, put in Melee, and then go to the internet to write about why Melee is 100x better.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Arminillo

I'd rather have Titania than Lucina

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

LzWinky

8BitSamurai wrote:

Am I the only one here who doesn't really care who's going to be in it?

All I know about this game is I'll buy it, it'll be like Brawl, I'll complain in front of the TV for a couple hours, put in Melee, and then go to the internet to write about why Melee is 100x better.

Yes. I want to play Robin. I call dibs >:3

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SparkOfSpirit

DestinyMan wrote:

With four Fire Emblem characters, I don't think four Star Fox characters or four Donkey Kong characters would be that unlikely anymore. How about for Star Fox we could have both Wolf and Krystal? Or both King K. Rool and Dixie Kong?

Sounds fine to me. Especially since they would all be great additions.

I still think Golden Sun deserves at least one rep, though.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Azooooz

I'd like to see a third DK character for Smash Bros.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

MrWalkieTalkie

For DK reps, I wish the DK Crew from DK 64 were still relevant, then they would have a stronger chance. They've all got special abilities and unique looks and features that would translate easily into Smash. But nowadays all we have is Donkey, Diddy, Dixie, Cranky, and the occasional Funky Kong, not that I have a problem with them, they're great, but they all have a sort similarity in their looks. Unlike these guys:
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

UGXwolf

Ok, seriously... Have you ever even played the games? Dixie isn't even remotely like Diddy. She wouldn't be a clone, and that argument really is getting old. They'd have a similar hotbox. THAT IS ALL.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MrWalkieTalkie

@UGXwolf Are you talking to me? I never said Dixie would be a clone. I'm pretty sure she'd have a unique moveset. In fact, I think she's one of the last newcomers for SSB4. It's just that she has a sort of similarity in her appearance to Diddy Kong that it sorta bothers me, but I'd probably get over that. And I'm just a little sentimental over the oldschool DK crew that I wish they'd get in.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

UGXwolf

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

@UGXwolf Are you talking to me? I never said Dixie would be a clone. I'm pretty sure she'd have a unique moveset. In fact, I think she's one of the last newcomers for SSB4. It's just that she has a sort of similarity in her appearance to Diddy Kong that it sorta bothers me, but I'd probably get over that. And I'm just a little sentimental over the oldschool DK crew that I wish they'd get in.

No, this was triggered by @Nintendo6400 and I totally get what you're saying, but that's just kinda how DK is, now. It works in a way.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

ZurrrrBlattTron

If Mario gets five reps then so does Zelda! We NEED another Zelda rep as the last character we got was in Melee and NO I'M NOT COUNTING TOON LINK SINCE HE'S JUST YOUNG LINK BUT TOONIFIED Girahim,Demise, HILDA, Ravio, TINGLEEEEEEE and TETRA/TOON ZELDA are all waiting to beat that donkey as well

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

LzWinky

And Toon Zelda would count?

MsJubilee

@torotoid64 Toon Zelda? really? she would be just a clone of zelda but in different form.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

ZurrrrBlattTron

Well yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (._.) I count toon link as a newcomer but it's wasn't a big deal because we had Young Link in melee who did the same exact thing so I considered him Semi-new
Good point @Midnafanboy ;-; but besides her there's tons of relevant characters in the series that they could choose from

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

mamp

Untitled

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic