Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 10,121 to 10,140 of 27,917

CaviarMeths

Thank you based Samurai!

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Tsuchinoko

FishieFish wrote:

Untitled

That's not funny...

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

kkslider5552000

I think it's already universally agreed upon that Epic Yarn should be the new Kirby stage.

I'd personally love to see that Canyon from F Zero GX. Just because I hate it and it would be funny to take that non-sense (or any of story mode) into Smash Bros.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CaviarMeths

So she's Roy then.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

DreamyViridi

Huh. The mark in her eye! Completely forgot about that; talk about attention to detail.
Otherwise, cover your ears everyone. The "She's just a clone!!!1!!1!" comments-a comin'...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Datasun_7

I'm just happy we got robin, everything else is a bonus.

Edited on by Datasun_7

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Tsuchinoko

Datasun_7 wrote:

I'm just happy we got robin, everything else is a bonus.

Exactly. I'm thinking the plan was always for the avatar character, and Lucina was an add-on. Maybethe developers liked her. I still want final smash details.

Kewlan

Well then, thank you Sakurai for answering that question.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

The_Ninja

What about Rythm Arena (from the minigame Ringside) as a stage? We need a Rhytmh Heaven stage!

WUBBA DUBBA DUB IS THAT TRUE?

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

19Robb92

So apparently every character in the game and all 3DS stages will be revealed next months in Corocoro. Pretty exciting, though I wouldhave preferred if everything got a bit more spread out..

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

The_Ninja

19Robb92 wrote:

So apparently every character in the game and all 3DS stages will be revealed next months in Corocoro. Pretty exciting, though I wouldhave preferred if everything got a bit more spread out..

You mean in September? I want to see a couple of stages, but not all of them, but I don't want to see all characters. I still want it to be a suprise for me, but seeing some of the new stages is fine with me, to get me more hyped.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

Budda

It seems to me that Lucina was planed to be an alt costume, but they changed their mind during development.
So that character slot might still be free, kind of. I guess "slots" don't really exist, and they can add as many as they want, but.. you know what I mean.

By the way. I have the strange feeling that Dark Pit possibly gets treated like Lucina.. With the same theory.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

19Robb92

The_Ninja wrote:

You mean in September? I want to see a couple of stages, but not all of them, but I don't want to see all characters. I still want it to be a suprise for me, but seeing some of the new stages is fine with me, to get me more hyped.

No, it says next month. So August.

http://corocoro.tv/next/

I'd take it with a grain of salt though. IIRC this magazine said they'd do the same thing with SSBB back on the Wii, and they only ended up showing all the characters currently revealed on the oficiall website..

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Tsuchinoko

19Robb92 wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

I'd take it with a grain of salt though. IIRC this magazine said they'd do the same thing with SSBB back on the Wii, and they only ended up showing all the characters currently revealed on the oficiall website..

I think thats the point. From what i read its an upcoming feature on all of the 3ds details up until that point.

ZurrrrBlattTron

So she's a clone of Roy then, who's a clone of Marth, THIS MAKES HER A DOUBLE CLONE THE HORROR WII U IS DOOMEDDDDDD jk and even though the differences are as small as that I'll take it always hated the tip of the sword thingy I legit only hit a enemy once with a tip of the sword so yeah... Glad she's in :3

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Jazzer94

DreamyViridi wrote:

Huh. The mark in her eye! Completely forgot about that; talk about attention to detail.
Otherwise, cover your ears everyone. The "She's just a clone!!!1!!1!" comments-a comin'...

We got Robin so I'm cool with it.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Uncle_Franklin

The inclusion of Ike is seeming stranger by the day.

Uncle_Franklin

Tsuchinoko

Franklin wrote:

The inclusion of Ike is seeming stranger by the day.

Makes it more likely that a character like Lucas will return. (^_^)v

The_Ninja

19Robb92 wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

Intresting but I doubt that there will be anything new, however I believe CoroCoro does show new mega evolutions and more new info about Pokemon.... So let's just see of history repeats itself

The_Ninja

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic