Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 10,061 to 10,080 of 27,917

The_Ninja

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

@kewlan @midnafanboy : It's the "i sometimes play league of legends", "sticker star fails and nintendo should stop making worse paper mario games" guy...

Oh yea.. this guy joined on June 10, was that when ShadowForSSB4's last account was banned?

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

LzWinky

@ShadJV: I'd imagine it would be similar to Pikmin

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MrWalkieTalkie

The biggest thing that's throwing me off about Rayman "not being playable" is back when he revealed Pac-Man.
Untitled
He was saying how it's such a miracle that he managed to get these 3 characters in the same game together because of how tedious it is to work with licensing and such. Even with 2nd Party games he says how "it's amazing enough that Mario can fight Pikachu"

And then he just out of the blue shows Rayman like it's no big deal.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

3dsplayer

Kewlan wrote:

@3dsplayer I'm sorry what did you say? I didn't quite here...
Oh!
Did you say you wanted Shadow to be playable in Smash 4? Let's hope so!

No, I clearly said Marth ok?

Edited on by 3dsplayer

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

3dsplayer

cookiex wrote:

Untitled

WOW MARTHMARTHMARTHMARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by 3dsplayer

League of legends username - 3dsplayer ( 2pacEn0t0ri0u3cr is currently banned)
Neopet shop - http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=bosswario
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxeklRO7qWw

Prof_Clayton

3dsplayer wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

@3dsplayer I'm sorry what did you say? I didn't quite here...
Oh!
Did you say you wanted Shadow to be playable in Smash 4? Let's hope so!

No, I clearly said Marth ok?

So we're all in agreement.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Azooooz

This thread has been derailed in so many ways.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

mamp

Anyone else want Rayman to be playable in Smash. I seriously want Rayman because he's awesome and it seems like lately all I see are too many serious looking anime characters in Smash :/

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

LzWinky

mamp wrote:

Anyone else want Rayman to be playable in Smash. I seriously want Rayman because he's awesome and it seems like lately all I see are too many serious looking anime characters in Smash :/

Especially Pac Man!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SparkOfSpirit

I wouldn't mind two more trailers like this one each featuring Ness and Jigglypuff respectively. Both for being generally unpredictable and being really fun.

I imagine one with RPG characters like Ness and Isaac taking on Shulk. The other could be completely crazy and have Jigglypuff and Marshal taking on Ridley. There are quite a few possibilities they could pull of with it.

Oh yeah, I wanted Robin in over Chrom so I'm perfectly good with this reveal.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

ZurrrrBlattTron

Rayman should be a automatic YES in the next smash but as of now no to many Third parties introduced in one game from 2 to 4? Nah. I'd much rather wait for the next smash to see him so the magic of Third Party characters is stir there

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

3dsplayer wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Untitled

WOW MARTHMARTHMARTHMARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is... pretty amazing.

@Spark of spirit two months left. I'm expecting something like that.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Nintendo6400

No I would rather not have Rayman In the game mostly because we have 3 perfect 3rd characters already. I think Sakurai is rewarding ubisoft for there dedication for supporting wii u. So maybe we will get a rayman legends stage along with an assist trophy.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Jazzer94

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

cookiex wrote:

Untitled

LMAAOOOOO! Oh my god I would be laughing so loud in real life if there weren't people around. This is so offing perfect. Poor Chrom. Some main character.

Hilarious but Falcon should be the one to kick Chrome.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MrWalkieTalkie

Nintendo6400 wrote:

No I would rather not have Rayman In the game mostly because we have 3 perfect 3rd characters already. I think Sakurai is rewarding ubisoft for there dedication for supporting wii u. So maybe we will get a rayman legends stage along with an assist trophy.

If that's the case, I hope we get trophies of other games that show support through exclusivity and such, like Bayonetta & Chase McCain trophies.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MasterWario

ShadJV wrote:

As for Shulk... (I apologize if this has been said, took too long to catch up with all the posts) I think there's still a decent chance, and not for the leak that I already deem disproved, but because of Monolith's tweet. Sure, it's possible Sakurai got them in on an attempt to troll us, or they just were showing their support of a game series they enjoy, but I also think it's perfectly plausible that Shulk is a playable character. They would know if he's in but they wouldn't necessarily know when Sakurai will choose I reveal him. In that case, they could've just taken a guess and missed. I wouldn't write him off... Neither do I think he's definitely in. Just a possibility.

I would say the fact that they're collaborating means something's up. I doubt Sakurai would collaborate with them just to make trophies. Also, the fact that we haven't seen any trophies or assist trophies of any of the characters also makes me think something's up. Actually, after today I wouldn't be surprised if we got two of their characters playable (although I don't think it will happen). But I have a good suspicion that if someone from Shulk and co get announced, they're gonna be the last ones to do so, because none of the characters I wanted in Smash have been announced yet, and Shulk (and co) is one of them.

I do really like the Robin choice though. I didn't want there to be anything to do Fire Emblem because I knew it would involve Lucina/Chrom, and I really didn't care for another (or two more) pure sword fighter(s). I never even considered Robin, and he's fast becoming my favorite newcomer; tactician was my favorite class in FE:A, and combo-ing sword + magic is such a fresh and interesting mechanic (and definitely my style of play!).

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic