^

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Red_XIII

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh yeah. Hurray for Gematsu leak being debunked!

Or... Maybe Sakurai knew, and changed Chrom into Lucina. Judging from the video, she is a character very much in development. Sakurai is a master tactician of distraction, so I wouldn't count out the Chorus Kids and Shulk.

Red_XIII

CaviarMeths

Untitled

So much Smash stuff is turning up on the front page of Reddit and it's awesome.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Arminillo

It bothers me that people are happy for lucina just because she is female..she looks like a clone. So as long as they are female, relevance or originality doesnt matter? (that being said i like palutena and rosalina) (p.p.s i love fe aswell)

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

CaviarMeths

It's Super Smash Bros 4. Dr. Mario was 13 years ago. Time to stop crying about clones.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Mickey

@Suicune You're making a lot of assumptions on a character you seem to know nothing about. Look her up before you start throwing around words like "relevance" and "originality," kay?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Azooooz

People did forget that SSB64 had clone characters(Mario/Luigi), so Melee was not the first.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

ZurrrrBlattTron

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I laugh at how people who complain saying that Lucina is just a clone of Marth are the same people who constantly cry and demand for Roy to return.

I honestly don't care at all, but I think the problem lies with how she looks, she looks more like Marth so it's easier to say "OH LOOK A MARTH CLONE" vs Roy who had red hair and flame attacks xD but I agree Roy is a clone as well
I like Lucina now xD at first I hated her but I'm looking foward to her :3

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Mr_Video

This has been my favorite reveal trailer so far. Robin's play-style looks awesome and really fun to use. Though that could just be personal bias talking, I love me some Fire Emblem. It's just nice to see the series get some more recognition.
Also it's great to see Captain Falcon.

Mr_Video

Azooooz

Captain Falcon vs. Little Mac. Who has the fiercest punch?

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Red_XIII

Lucina looks rubbish because we haven't seen much of her and she only has just gotten out of being a reskinned Chrom...

Red_XIII

Datasun_7

@FishieFish i voted greninja but its awesome that robins getting most of the love so far
Edit: woops nows its mac

Edited on by Datasun_7

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

cookiex

I voted Little Mac first. Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

ZurrrrBlattTron

Palutena is bae, I knew she was coming the moment Kid Icarus Uprising came out :3 I even thought she could use the powers the game had didn't know how though :3

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Don't have a "favourite" per se but honestly, I think Mega Man's the one I want to play as the most right now simply because I have a solid idea of controlling him. All of the newcomers right now are equally pretty cool for me at least.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LzWinky

Now I'm having a hard time deciding who to play first: Villager, WFT, or Robin

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic