Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 10,001 to 10,020 of 27,917

The_Ninja

Jazzer94 wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

As much as I am not the biggest Fire Emblem fan, I do appreciate that someone is taking advantage of Awakening's unexpected success.

Yeah, it's good that someone is paying attention. Uprising and Awakening both put up solid numbers, and we got 3 new reps from them.

On the other hand, literally every F-Zero game sold fewer games than the one before it, but Falcon is here to stay. Along with no other F-Zero reps. Ever.

@CaviarMeths I do find it strange that there hasn't been an F-Zero on 3DS yet, 3D would be a big selling point and it's as much a risk as a FE or KI game.

@SomeBitTripFan Halbird was confirmed awhile back now can't remember when honestly.

Smash Direct.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Retro_on_theGo

I really don't like Robin. Take the generic avatar and make him a character? Ok…Well at least he looks unique and fun. And I love Lucina but I just can't get excited over her. She's cool but. meh. Yay I guess. Fire Emblem has come very far, it's kind of amazing. I'll like Lucina though, she'll grow on me.
lol at Chrom.
Untitled
I'm starting to think Sakurai picks female fighters based on which ones he wants to see the most fanart of… lol

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

MegaStoneSmash91

Such a good set of reveals. Captain Falcon was, for some reason, expected by plenty to be in the video. A lot of impatient people expecting him to show up any day, I assume. He was nevertheless a surprise despite knowing he'd come back anyway. The two Fire Emblem characters are nice, especially with Robin bringing something more unique than just swordplay. I still think Lucina's moves will be like Dr. Mario's, as someone said earlier. Similar in appearance with different properties, which works considering that she's like Marth without actually being him.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

CaviarMeths

Untitled

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Nintendo6400

I hope the next trailer will be a villain trailer that starts off as bowser and ganondorf fighting and then they announce a newcomer. I think it's safe to say that we're good on female fighters and now we need to get to the villains. The only other female character I can think of that has a chance of joining is Krystal.

I also just thought of something for lucina. That trailer really didn't show off many of her moves, so maybe she's a Luigi type clone. Which I would be ok with.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Late

I wonder if Robin is split with sword attacks as his/her smashes and tomes as his/her specials. It seems like tomes can be switched on the fly as demonstrated in the end of the video when female Robin is seen first using fire, then she dodges and uses thunder. Her book's color changes as she switches to thunder magic.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

DreamyViridi

The only thing I question about Robin is his/her use of the Swords. Levin Swords are magical and aren't used to hack 'n' slash in Awakening, yet it's used for such in the trailer. Why does the tactician need two swords? Why have the Bronze Sword at all? Hmm...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MsJubilee

I saw the trailer again and i saw meta knight's ship for a brief second,Does this mean he is coming back?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Nintendo6400

That stag has been confirmed since the smash direct. Meta knight probably is coming since he and wario were in the chalk art drawn by Sakurai. He did say he planned all of the characters before development.

MsJubilee

Oh okay then im happy they are going to get in.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Kewlan

@Dark-Luigi I wish to see Marshall fight with Jigglypuff in the next trailer!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

DreamyViridi

@Dark-Luigi - While I don't care for him, I can see Shulk being paired with Ness if he even shows up.
I don't think anything will beat today's trailer though! Greninja's comes close second.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Kewlan

My favorite trailer was no doubt Mega man's.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Nintendo6400

I never believed in that leak.

MsJubilee

The guy who made that leak just got lucky and now his leak useless now.Cause he is wrong,don't know why people believed him.

ZurrrrBlattTron

This trailer was already set to be the most bad@ss one when Lucina was getting whooped and went "what is this power?!.." Had you thinking it was some godly newcomer more powerful then all the characters combined but nope good old captain falcon doing what he does best

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic