Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 101 to 120 of 27,917

komicturtle

Hm, did you watch the video? It's all hacks (fun hacks, mind you)

komicturtle

Lan

the sephiroth and cloud hacks sucked imo, they were waaay too powerful. and sephi's range was way too far

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

komicturtle

Well, Kirby is better than Cloud and Sephiroth, so..

Yeah

komicturtle

Late

I'd like to see Quote and Curly from Cave Story... and maybe Balrog as some kind of boss in single-player mode

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

komicturtle

Well, I would hope that if Sonic does make it, that at least a second playable character makes it in (Knuckles or Tails).

komicturtle

Lan

knuckles please. he's my favoritest sonic character in the whole wide world

Dragon friend safari

komicturtle

I would go Tails

But would be fine with Knuckles, no doubt.

komicturtle

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

SUPER SMASH BROS. CHAOS

Sonic replaced with Ryu
Jigglypuff replaced with Ken
Snake replaced with Bomberman
Lucario replaced with Mega Man
Toon Link becomes Toon Link/Young Link
Roy returns

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Lan

ryu AND ken? i thought we were against clones.

Dragon friend safari

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

BTW, would that guy who starts with a Kard be good?

komicturtle

I don't want anyone replacing anyone. At all. Especially silly Ryu and Ken. They can take the backseat for all I care.
I'm not against them being in the next Smash Bros- especially for those who really like them. But I don't want them replacing any of the original characters, especially the original characters.

Surely, the original 12 will stay. And hopefully, Sakurai decides to keep all the characters in Brawl, and bring back some from Melee.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

retired_account

Why replace anyone? The more the merrier.

All I want is a Monster Hunter to be included, and I will preorder a hundred copies and play them all at once.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Mainly, I want Snake out of there. He shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Reala

As many if not more 3rd party characters as nintendo characters and it'd be awesome, better yet change it to a Mario & Sonic series like the olympic games.

Reala

irken004

pixelman wrote:

Why replace anyone? The more the merrier.

All I want is a Monster Hunter to be included, and I will preorder a hundred copies and play them all at once.

Even if it's... these guys?

komicturtle

Them felynes would be great assist trophies

Or even a stage from the Monster Hunter universe with those things throwing barrels at you. I had a dream I was using my hunter with the Iron Striker and how powerful he was and beating everyone on WarioWare.

Oh, and it's wicked fun brawling on this stage.. Well, it's simple, but it's awesome!
[youtube:CtVh_NLh-r4]

komicturtle

Adam

Does Monster Hunter even have... characters? A stage like that would be neat, though not especially, but I don't see Nintendo approaching third parties for stages.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

komicturtle

Nintendo never really approaches anyone in regards to Smash Bros. Third-parties have to approach Nintendo- but mostly Sakurai being that he's the director of these games. MH doesn't really have characters but hey, if they called that Red/Blue trainer "Pokemon Trainer", they can simply name the hunter in MH games "Monster Hunter". Or, they can bring in Cha-Cha. But that's a huge stretch.

komicturtle

komicturtle

Hm, there's another article similar to that. I'll wait 2 years or even 3 for the game to come out. I don't care. If he gets a bigger team to work with and Nintendo pushes that, then I'm sure he'll be very happy and the game could potentially come out sooner, hopefully.

komicturtle

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic