Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. 4 Character Rosters

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

TheN64Dude

Predictions for SSB4

Get "N" or Get Out!

supered91

heres my newcomers roster:
paper mario
lil mac
maxwell (scribblenauts)
pacman
megaman (classic or x)
rayman
tempo (harmoknight)
king k rool (donkey kong country)
mewtwo awakened form (pokemon)
sukapon (joy mech fight)
prince fluff (kirby's epic yarn)
bomberman
the masked man/claus (mother 3)
ninten (mother)
magnus (kid icarus uprising

supered91

remioli

Newcomers:
Mega Man
Knuckles
Banjo Kazooie
Robotnic
Mewtwo
Rayman

remioli

Betelgroose

supered91 wrote:

pacman

I can't think of a way this could be possible

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Joeynator3000

Groose_Lord wrote:

supered91 wrote:

pacman

I can't think of a way this could be possible

Eh, they'll make it work if it did happen. I would've said the same thing for Captain Olimar or Mr. Game and Watch, yet they made it happen in Melee/Brawl.

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Betelgroose

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Groose_Lord wrote:

supered91 wrote:

pacman

I can't think of a way this could be possible

Eh, they'll make it work if it did happen. I would've said the same thing for Captain Olimar or Mr. Game and Watch, yet they made it happen in Melee/Brawl.

lets see if i can think of attacks
main: punch
special 1: eat
special 2: ground pound(i think he could do that in pacman world)
special 3: i got nothing. So assist trophy it is!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Happy_Mask

Couldn't this be discussed under the main thread? I'd post the link, but it's bookmarked, so it shouldn't be hard to find.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SCRAPPER392

Characters:
Mewtwo returns
Pac Man
Blinky
Ms. Pac Man
Little Mac
Saki
Tails
Knuckles
Bomberman
Raiden
King K. Rool

There's lot they can do... I'm thinking this will be the best Smash Bros.

BTW, there's already a thread for this.

Qwest

Nintendo Network ID: Children

NintyFan

1. Takamaru
2. Little Mac
3. Dark Pit
4. Kat and Ana, or a WarioWare character in general. It's hard-telling which one would be chosen, but I would choose Kat and Ana since they're my favorites.
5. King K. Rool
6. Dixie Kong
7. Mii

Varia01

Here's who the newbies I think are gonna be:
Mii
Giharim
Dry Bowser
Tails
Waluigi
Protagonist of Xenoblade Chronicles
(Maybe) Daisy
Mega Man

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

SCRAPPER392

Actually, I'm 99.9% sure Mii characters will be playable. It just seems pretty obvious.

Qwest

Nintendo Network ID: Children

Prof3ssorMGW

Groose_Lord wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Groose_Lord wrote:

supered91 wrote:

pacman

I can't think of a way this could be possible

Eh, they'll make it work if it did happen. I would've said the same thing for Captain Olimar or Mr. Game and Watch, yet they made it happen in Melee/Brawl.

lets see if i can think of attacks
main: punch
special 1: eat
special 2: ground pound(i think he could do that in pacman world)
special 3: i got nothing. So assist trophy it is!

You've never played Pac-Man World have you?

Pac-Man World 2 Boss Fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9fH4kbuJYc

Pac-Man World 3 gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ystbLmSzsg

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

Ketchupcat

I already wrote this in the other SSB4 thread, but it would be cool to play as Marx. His specials would involve his beach ball and dark magic (he probably has that). His Final Smash, of course, would be transforming into his demonic form. If he's not playable, he'll probably appear as a boss in whatever adventure mode it has.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Prof3ssorMGW

Pac-Man's moves could easily go like this:

Melee moves: Consist of different punch/kick combos

Special: Rev roll: Attack where here charges & rolls fast. This move could be cancel into other specials or melee moves for mix-ups.

Side Special: Pellet Throw. In Pac-Man World 1 you practically did nothing but pellet throws to kill the final boss toc.

Down Special: Butt Bounce. Pac-Man does 3 butt bounces in a roll & is quite mobile while doing so making his butt bounce unique & better than bowser & yoshi's butt bounce.

Up Special: Pac-a-Dot Trail. Tether recovery consisting of pellots.

His grab would actually be him trying to bite you, get attack is a bite & then you can throw your opponent in any direction.

Pac-Man can definitely happen, and his chances are pretty good.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

Varia01

Prof3ssorMGW wrote:

Pac-Man's moves could easily go like this:

Melee moves: Consist of different punch/kick combos

Special: Rev roll: Attack where here charges & rolls fast. This move could be cancel into other specials or melee moves for mix-ups.

Side Special: Pellet Throw. In Pac-Man World 1 you practically did nothing but pellet throws to kill the final boss toc.

Down Special: Butt Bounce. Pac-Man does 3 butt bounces in a roll & is quite mobile while doing so making his butt bounce unique & better than bowser & yoshi's butt bounce.

Up Special: Pac-a-Dot Trail. Tether recovery consisting of pellots.

His grab would actually be him trying to bite you, get attack is a bite & then you can throw your opponent in any direction.

Pac-Man can definitely happen, and his chances are pretty good.

Move predictions! Great idea, man! Hmm, what about Giharim's moves? Melee attacks would obviously feature the sword and Giharim's skills with it. Special moves could include teleporting, shooting, and blocking with that diamond-shaped magic he uses. His super power could be to launch diamonds at each foe. Each foe the diamond hits, Giharim will do a deadly dashing slash on them.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

SCRAPPER392

Pac Man's up B special move could be following a string of pellets, like how Sonic grabs rings in his games sometimes.
Really, we won't know until the game comes out, so it's anyone's guess.

Qwest

Nintendo Network ID: Children

nothankyou

Paper Mario?
Paper Mario.

nothankyou

k8sMum

please continue this discussion here. thanks much.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.