Forums

Topic: SSB Ballot - NLife Votes (LEADER: Inkling)

Posts 461 to 477 of 477

Reznor52

Suicune wrote:

If we work together on the Ballot votes, hopefully we can get some characters in!

Let's try for:

1) Inkling - Splatoon
2)King K. Rool - Donkey Kong
3) Snake - MGS
4) Bayonetta - Bayonetta
5) Isaac - Golden Sun

Who should we try to get in the game? How about with people sounding off below I reflect a ranking on who NintendoLife has Most Requested?

I like all your suggestions, I personally would add Banjo or/and Rayman to the list of possible new characters. Even one of Microsofts CEO's as publicly comeout saying that they would personally like to see Banjo in Smash bros and will be more than willing to help out in anyway, so there will be no contractual or legal issues.
Also in regards to Snake, my understanding is that there are strong tensions between Nintendo and Konami; more of it coming from Nintendo. Which some people speculate that this is indeed the primary reason for snake being pulled off the smash roster. It seems unlikely anytime in the near future that we'll see snake back on the smash lineup

Edited on by Reznor52

Reznor52

Reznor52

thegreninja47 wrote:

So has anybody voted for Banjo Kazooie. DO IT FOR THE NOSTALGIA.

lol we must share the same mind. I really want Banjo orand Rayman, and I believe either one is a realistic option; more so Banjo but still. As I've mentioned in my recent post, Microsoft CEO wants Banjo in smash and is willing to help Nintendo out in any way possible to make it happen. So Banjo at least is a very realistic option. I'm assuming with Microsofts agenda, having Banjo in smash will help market him and bring our collective attention to the idea that Banjo is still a relevant and iconic video game character.
I'm also hoping which ever character Nintendo selects, that the dlc comes with new stages themed around each new individual character. I also feel that Nintendo needs to add a heavyweight character as well. As a lot have mentioned, King Rool would help fit that niche nicely

Reznor52

Reznor52

Also, bring back Ice Climbers!!!! what the heck!?!? I'm sorry but I don't care at all if Ice Climbers can't function on the 3ds with six plus ice climbers playing. For the wii u, it'd be very feasible to have them back. I'm all for Mewtwo and Lucas coming back but the Ice Climbers are must more unique than either of those characters....BRING BACK ICE CLIMBERS

Reznor52

Marioluigi7654

thegreninja47 wrote:

So has anybody voted for Banjo Kazooie. DO IT FOR THE NOSTALGIA.

They'd be a great fit. Two exceptionally popular N64-exclusive games, and they were released in Japan. And Banjo was in Diddy Kong Racing, too. Think about it: Banjo and Diddy Kong, competing again!

I don't know if it'll actually happen, but it makes sense. (Also, I haven't voted yet. I might just give it to Banjo.)

Marioluigi7654

Nintendo Network ID: redml51

Pikmiin99
The channel behind the Rayman leak did this video of their take on Banjo and Kazooie's CSS portrait...
It's good

Pikmiin99

luisesteban

The kung fu football in Rayman Legends gives a very good idea of how Rayman could work in Smash. And its pretty good. But Ubisoft talks too much againts Nintendo, it was not just breaking the exclusivity deal, but start talking trash, hurting the console. They just could walk away in silence and peace. But don't, and as a friend says...now they want to enter the Nintendo's VIP Room.

luisesteban

pXm

Shantae for me. Although I could see other characters as well, but it wouldn't hurt to have one more female in the roster, right? Well, at least I would certainly like.

Edited on by pXm

Backloggery
MAL
Steam

Switch Friend Code: SW-5304-5175-4719 | 3DS Friend Code: 1135-2113-6384 | My Nintendo: pXm | Nintendo Network ID: pXm | Twitter:

Bleep

I can't wait to see which fighters come as a result of this ballot. Hopefully Nintendo gives us new fighters first from this, though, as I'm getting a bit tired of vets (yes, they're cool, but we have them in other games so they aren't as special). New fighters, however, change the game up for us and allow Nintendo to be really creative.

Banjo-Kazooie and Rayman are the only two I can think of that have a realistic chance of getting in, and I hope that there are plenty more originals after that.

Marioluigi7654

Pikmiin99 wrote:

The channel behind the Rayman leak did this video of their take on Banjo and Kazooie's CSS portrait...
It's good

That is so good.
I'm even more convinced that they'd be a perfect fit now.
Just wow. Imagine if it happened. How cool would that be!
I mean if Pac-Man can make it in, surely they can.

Marioluigi7654

Reznor52

Marioluigi7654 wrote:

Pikmiin99 wrote:

It's good

That is so good.

I agree completely and I feel both Rayman and Banjo have a very strong chance at making the roster but my question is this; do you think Nintendo would add two non nintendo( ex-nintendo) characters? I'd love to have both, and I feel would of the two will be added but I feel Nintendo, is relatively exclusive with those kind of things.

Reznor52

Marioluigi7654

Reznor52 wrote:

Marioluigi7654 wrote:

That is so good.

I agree completely and I feel both Rayman and Banjo have a very strong chance at making the roster but my question is this; do you think Nintendo would add two non nintendo( ex-nintendo) characters? I'd love to have both, and I feel would of the two will be added but I feel Nintendo, is relatively exclusive with those kind of things.

I don't know. It's possible the development team won't want to add any more than one more third party character, since that'd make four in total. But I don't see how two more would be that big of a deal, and it'd make a lot of people happy, so why not?

I'd be cool with Rayman making it in, but of his games I've really only played Origins. But, in my opinion, I feel like Banjo & Kazooie would fit in better with the Smash Bros. crowd. Rayman isn't as associated with Nintendo as Banjo is, after all.

(Well, he would be if Legends had been the Wii U exclusive it was gonna be. )

Marioluigi7654

PaperMario64

I voted Kratos from Tales of Symphonia. It would be easy making him a playable character and he would be a great amiibo!
He's a melee fighter and can also cast Fireballs while saying "take this"!

PaperMario64

Contrast

We need Bayonetta, Rayman and Shantae. Like, we need then

Contrast

3DS Friend Code: 3797-6768-5957 | Nintendo Network ID: Contrasting

veeflames

For those people who are apparently voting for ugh...
Untitled

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Mansa

Would be a Fighter from the multiplayer mode of Kid Icarus Uprising, but that seems so destroyed by competition, it's no point... It's pretty effed up though, they are not mentioned at all in SSB4. Are there at least any trophies of them?

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.