Forums

Topic: SSB Ballot - NLife Votes (LEADER: Inkling)

Posts 421 to 440 of 477

veeflames

This would be my dream move set if Layton and Luke were actually in Smash:

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Bijman

luisesteban wrote:

Bijman wrote:

I voted for Balloon Fighter.

Well he is already in the game as playable, with all the movements he has to offert. Hint: Up B with Villager.

I know, but one recovery move "stolen" by Villager doesn't necessarily disqualify Balloon Fighter from inclusion. There are characters in Smash that share one attack or recovery, but they have overall different feel, fighting style and moves. The same could go for Balloon Fighter, but I guess he would flap in the air with one jump or multiple times based on how many balloons he pumped instead to use the same recovery move like Villager.

Edited on by Bijman

Bijman

Nintendo Network ID: Bijman

luisesteban

Bijman wrote:

but I guess he would flap in the air with one jump or multiple times based on how many balloons he pumped instead to use the same recovery move like Villager.

Flapping in the air?....you mean, like Kirby and the all mighty Jigglypuff?

Edited on by luisesteban

luisesteban

TeeJay

People are out of their minds

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MrWalkieTalkie

martinskrtel37 wrote:

how is a character nobody has even controlled before leading the way to enter Smash? franchises like Metal Gear and Golden Sun are out there, peoples.

I don't recall controlling Wii Fit Trainer, Palutena, or the Dog from Duck Hunt before either yet here they are.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Bijman

luisesteban wrote:

Bijman wrote:

but I guess he would flap in the air with one jump or multiple times based on how many balloons he pumped instead to use the same recovery move like Villager.

Flapping in the air?....you mean, like Kirby and the all mighty Jigglypuff?

Yeah, something like that. I imagine this with two more jumps, if he pumped four balloons max. Of course I didn't take balancing issues to consideration with this matter, it is a random guess.

DreamyViridi wrote:

I feel like this isn't far from the truth of what's going on right now. XD

Amusing. Maybe I'm here stating obvious or didn't understand video at all, but I feel this is very true when it comes to people, who cheat to vote for the same character from different IPs.

Edited on by Bijman

Bijman

GrizzlyArctos

My vote definitely goes to Bayonetta, though Phoenix Wright, Wonder Red and Majora's Wrath aren't too far behind.

Yes, I like bears.

retropunky

It's so difficult to choose just one characater, so here are three-ish in no particular order:

• Banjo Kazooie
  • Paula/ Poo/ Jeff
  • Bomberman

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Bijman

NintyMan wrote:

So explain to me how Nintendo is going to count all of these votes? Think about it, people are voting for a wildly different array of characters both from Nintendo and out of Nintendo, and even beyond video games! The busy bees at Nintendo have a fun time on their hands...

They probably have database which counts votes for every character, but I could be wrong.

Bijman

Nintendo_Ninja

We need inkling in Smash! And the Splatoon franchise really needs it.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

BloodHawk541

I really hope Banjo makes it in, I voted for him, but I'm not gonna be super heartbroken if he doesn't. I'd be happy with King K. Rool as well.

BloodHawk541

TeeJay

NintyMan wrote:

So explain to me how Nintendo is going to count all of these votes? Think about it, people are voting for a wildly different array of characters both from Nintendo and out of Nintendo, and even beyond video games! The busy bees at Nintendo have a fun time on their hands...

I still hope that Nintendo provides an update at some point, maybe a Nintendo Direct or E3, what the current standings are for the Fighter Ballot.

It's 2015. I'm sure there's a system in place to organize votes however they please. On that note, people better be spelling their character's names correctly

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

TeeJay wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

I still hope that Nintendo provides an update at some point, maybe a Nintendo Direct or E3, what the current standings are for the Fighter Ballot.

It's 2015. I'm sure there's a system in place to organize votes however they please. On that note, people better be spelling their character's names correctly

At least people voting for Krystal (Star Fox) should spell her name correctly. All other characters may be spelled incorrectly.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

IceClimbers

DefHalan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

At least people voting for Krystal (Star Fox) should spell her name correctly. All other characters may be spelled incorrectly.

I'm almost wanting to go take a screenshot of the ballot page with "Crystal" as the character's name

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Pikmiin99

NintyMan wrote:

Platonic provided a moveset for Banjo-Kazooie.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCJ16kzW0AAtDaC.jpg:large

I like how despite a lot of fan hate they still uses the Nuts 'n' Bolts wrench for a grab, if this were real it would finally have a use!
It lacks a back-throw which I would like to imagine would utilise a bag sweep.

Edited on by Pikmiin99

Pikmiin99

Tobiaku

Professor Layton

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

VoodooTrumpet

Tobias95 wrote:

Professor Layton

That would be cool!

Untitled

She was like a candle in the wind... Unreliable.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8393-7065-0231 | Nintendo Network ID: DieuEtMonDroit

Tobiaku

@voodootrumpet yeah, I have wanted him in smash since they revealed megaman, as his games was important for the sucsess for the DS and 3DS (at least in my opinion)

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.