Forums

Topic: SSB Ballot - NLife Votes (LEADER: Inkling)

Posts 161 to 180 of 477

luisesteban

Like the koopalings, different skins for The Wonderful 101, can switch between different wonder agents, or like Shulk, change between angets to perform combos. Wonder Red (and company) could be a great addition to smash bros.

Edited on by luisesteban

luisesteban

Azikira

I've seen a lot of good suggestions, and have had some ideas of my own, however I've just been hit with inspiration, and dug deep for this character.

Weavel, from Metroid Prime Hunters.
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net.....20100216012334
The reason why he should be in?
Weavel is a very unique character. Smash needs another Metroid character, and he has a personal vendetta against Samus. He is able to use both projectile weapons, like his Battlehammer, and his built-in Scythe blade. He can also split in half and drop his Halfturret, making him a formidable opponent across the stage.

There's my two bits.

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

Aozz101x

i voted for Splatoon inkling as well (maybe) they appear in smash bros?
idrc who joins in smash bros(BUT PLZ! not Spongbob or Shrek i don't think there gonna happen, that was towards to Nintendo Hearing me! in fact any cartoon character would not fit right for smash tbh,)

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Haru17

Ridley or Dark Samus will make it in years before the silly Hunters characters.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Undead_terror

Haru17 wrote:

Well the fact that Sakurai rejected Ridely with logical reasons says other wise, also with Dark Samus as a assist and a alt color, I doubt that it will make it in this game.
I wouldn't mind one of the hunters or Anthony Higgs...since they got style!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Azikira

Undead_terror wrote:

Haru17 wrote:

Well the fact that Sakurai rejected Ridely with logical reasons says other wise, also with Dark Samus as a assist and a alt color, I doubt that it will make it in this game.
I wouldn't mind one of the hunters or Anthony Higgs...since they got style!

Well the game needs more villains, and more Metroid. I figured that Weavel would best fit that void because he's got the personal vendetta with Samus, and actually appeared in one of the Metroid comics, too (pre-cyber of course). Also like I said, he'd have a unique angle with the being able to split in half thing. But that's what I get for thinking!

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D

Haru17

But, c'mon, it's Ridley. There's no way Prime Hunters antagonist no. 3. will be more popular. And at least Dark Samus as an alt Samus is an important character in a mainline game.

Undead_terror

Having Weavel in the game would be the closest thing to having Fulgore in the game...that would be pretty awesome to have, however he really wasn't my favorite hunter since you got to stick close with his lower half body, if it gets destroyed then he dies...however if he was in smash that might be a risk/reward part about him which could be neat, I wouldn't mind having him in the game.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Knux

No one voted for Captain Toad? For shame, guys.

Well, I changed that.

Knux

Azikira

Undead_terror wrote:

Having Weavel in the game would be the closest thing to having Fulgore in the game...that would be pretty awesome to have, however he really wasn't my favorite hunter since you got to stick close with his lower half body, if it gets destroyed then he dies...however if he was in smash that might be a risk/reward part about him which could be neat, I wouldn't mind having him in the game.

I'm all for learning difficult characters. Jiggypuff's Rest move is a good example of well balanced risk/reward. And haha, I totally love how he looks almost just like Fulgore!

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D

Azikira

Untitled

...I couldn't help myself. :3

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D

Haru17

Azikira wrote:

Untitled

...I couldn't help myself. :3

You've already spent more time in photoshop than the devs did thinking about that character. I appreciate your fervor, but I think Nintendo has enough soulless dolls in smash. That is to say, characters without much character development, like DeDeDe, Wario, and all the pokemon.

Edited on by Haru17

skywake

Knux wrote:

No one voted for Captain Toad? For shame, guys.

Well, I changed that.

I did. Well Toad, but same thing.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Azikira

Haru17 wrote:

You've already spent more time in photoshop than the devs did thinking about that character. I appreciate your fervor, but I think Nintendo has enough soulless dolls in smash. That is to say, characters without much character development, like DeDeDe, Wario, and all the pokemon.

It's true that he doesn't have much character development in-game, the lore exists and he has a decent story to him (if not a particularly long one). I know he's probably never going to be in any game ever again, but I hate seeing such potential for good characters, hero or villain, to be wasted. But you've got to remember, nobody EVER saw 'Wii Fit Trainer' coming. There's always the slim chance.

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D

skywake

Haru17 wrote:

but I think Nintendo has enough soulless dolls in smash. That is to say, characters without much character development, like DeDeDe, Wario, and all the pokemon.

Untitled

You know who else is boring? Captain Falcon. Also Link, what's Link even in there for? He doesn't even talk in the games. What they need is more characters with a detailed lore around them. Like an obscure character from one of the Paper Mario games or Super Mario RPG.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Azikira

skywake wrote:

Untitled

You know who else is boring? Captain Falcon. Also Link, what's Link even in there for? He doesn't even talk in the games. What they need is more characters with a detailed lore around them. Like an obscure character from one of the Paper Mario games or Super Mario RPG.

I am ALL for obscure characters! Heck, the whole reason Fire Emblem became so popular in the US is because of Smash Bros Melee! T'is why I delved into the depths of lore for my vote. >

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D

Haru17

skywake wrote:

Link has always been boring, he's a silent character, after all. And yes, your sarcasm is partially correct. The Paper Mario companions would make great smash characters because of their character development, not necessarily lore.

CaviarMeths

...I'm just opposed to any Mario characters because there's already like 80 in the game.

Inklings currently my #1 choice for 1st party character, though I think it's pretty much a given that they'll be in Smash 5 either way.

And for 3rd party characters, I think anything Konami is so far down on the priority list for Nintendo (and Konami themselves) that any votes for Snake or Bomberman are probably wasted.

Koei Tecmo and Nintendo have been teaming up a lot lately, so Ryu is an interesting choice. Has Nintendo legacy too with the original NG trilogy.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Haru17

CaviarMeths wrote:

...I'm just opposed to any Mario characters because there's already like 80 in the game.

Inklings currently my #1 choice for 1st party character, though I think it's pretty much a given that they'll be in Smash 5 either way.

Paper Mario characters are to Super Mario characters what Mario Galaxy is to Pokemon Rumble...

Edited on by Haru17

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.