Forums

Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 3

Posts 101 to 120 of 191

komicturtle

That's pretty much like the whole gaming public that sees a game and forms an uneducated conclusion on a game.. Like Love Plus.

As if they played it.

komicturtle

Joeynator3000

...Wow, we're complaining about Shake It now? :/
This is the first time I've heard people say that the game was "low quality" or something. o.0

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

kkslider5552000

AlexSays wrote:

Small words and in big letters, you got this!

DER I R NOT ALEXSAYS HOW DO READ?!!!1

yeah no, you lose 2 points on your Metascore dude. 31.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

AlexSays

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Maybe he makes "1st look at (insert game here)" videos for the internet. But is actually a famous movie critic in disguise as some guy who makes "1st look at (insert game here) videos for the internet.

I've always said people would be surprised if they actually knew me.. lol

Unfortunately posting my Wii history is all I'm willing to do for the day. I wish it would have included the fact I've played 83 games, that might put to rest the misconception I don't play anything..

Well actually probably not, going by this thread.

AlexSays

AlexSays

Eureka wrote:

...Wow, we're complaining about Shake It now? :/
This is the first time I've heard people say that the game was "low quality" or something. o.0

What the heck lol

I swear that chocobo uses much bigger words than I do yet he never has these issues. Where did I say the game was low quality?

AlexSays

komicturtle

AlexSays wrote:

L4DYB4NSH33 wrote:

I see what he's doing in the way he's wording things

If Alex chooses to play his games for 2 hours.. Then there is nothing we can do.. And we shouldn't care.

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

I never said the game was good or bad. I thought there might be hope for Chrono, but I'm not sure about you. lol

Let's try this another way. Quote the post where I said WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT THE GAME PERSONALLY.

Small words and in big letters, you got this!

[/div]

[/div]

I never said you said the game was good or bad either.

The way you're coming off and the way you worded "A game of lower quality shouldn't sell more" made it seem like you were saying the games wasn't, well, good.

That's why you have to choose your words wisely. If you're not careful, don't be surprised to get called out on or to be misunderstood.

One should know if you put your hand in an active blender, your hands will get... blended.

EDIT: Here's a very small part of your post pertaining to Wario Land and NSMB Wii linked to Metacritic- "I don't get the point in feeling sorry for lower quality games just because they're creative."

People saw that and I'm only assuming they're going off that.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AlexSays

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Because you're basing your opinion off a number that doesn't matter. What is your opinion of the game anyhow? Just curious.

How does it not matter? IGN had an article the other day about how the importance of Metacritic is hurting the industry. Devs lose their jobs if they don't meet a certain score. And it doesn't matter? lol

Oh and there's no winning for me here.

I say the game was good: He's lying, he hates everything. That's why he played it for only two hours.
I say I didn't like the game: Of course, he hates everything and is unintelligent! lolololol

I appreciate you at least coming close to caring about my opinion though. Very thoughtful. lol

AlexSays

AlexSays

L4DYB4NSH33 wrote:

The way you're coming off and the way you worded "A game of lower quality shouldn't sell more" made it seem like you were saying the games wasn't, well, good.

And then I backed it up with an example, using games that are obviously both great, to reinforce the original way it was intended.

The only other thing I could do is call you each up individually and thoroughly explain what my post means. So I guess I'll be having your number right about now...

AlexSays

kkslider5552000

Just for my final opinion of this all, I just vented my frustrations (...again) and came back to watch how silly a person can look when they don't know their surroundings well enough to not tick people off. You could have said basically they same thing but if you presented it better this wouldn't have happened.

Example: "I only played this game for 2 hours as I don't have the time but from what I played..."

Edited on by kkslider5552000

komicturtle

Momma told me not to give my number to creepers or strangers.

Sorry babe

@IAmNotWill
It's turned into the "Alex Show". Mildly entertaining...

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AlexSays

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Just for my final opinion of this all, I just vented my frustrations (...again) and came back to watch how silly a person can look when they don't know their surroundings well enough to not tick people off. You could have said basically they same thing but if you presented it better this wouldn't have happened.

How about I email you my posts beforehand so they get the ol' kkslider of approval?

I think that should do it.

AlexSays

AlexSays

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Example: "I only played this game for 2 hours as I don't have the time but from what I played..."

I never gave my personal opinion on the game.

How many times do I have to post the exact same thing. lol

AlexSays

Chrono_Cross

AlexSays wrote:

How does it not matter? IGN had an article the other day about how the importance of Metacritic is hurting the industry. Devs lose their jobs if they don't meet a certain score. And it doesn't matter? lol

In this case, no. In their case, yes.

You see, judging your opinions solely off Metacritic isn't going to get you too far on a video game forum. I mean, it's already hard for most of us to take you seriously when you point to a number rather than explaining.

I appreciate you at least coming close to caring about my opinion though. Very thoughtful. lol

Tell me your opinion. If you knew me, you would know I don't care if you dislike something as long as you have a (few) valid reason(s).

Besides, why would your opinion affect me in any way? Because we don't agree? lol

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

kkslider5552000

AlexSays wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

[/div]

How about I email you my posts beforehand so they get the ol' kkslider of approval?

I think that should do it.

Metascore: 29. Keep making the same mistakes buddy.

AlexSays

Just_Match wrote:

Don't disrespect or treat anyone like they are lower then dirt and you won't be in those can't win situations.

You mean by calling someone unintelligent, accusing them of lying, and continuously bashing them for something they never said?

Yeah I should stop that. That sounds horrible.

AlexSays

kkslider5552000

I believe we've all tragically been missing the point.

That a 3D Yoshi's Island game should happen instead of a 3rd Galaxy game.

brick joked

Now I'm gonna retcon this all and say this joke was the entire point of this and was my master plan all along so I can steal everyone's spotlight.

(me and Alexsays are also secretly unlockable characters in Galaxy 3 so everything is on topic now)

Edited on by kkslider5552000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.