Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,409

BenAV

Whoops, not enough sleep.
Fixed now.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

JonnyKong

93% in Official Nintendo Magazine..

Apparently there's "quite a bit" to do post game completion.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

BenAV

That's always a good thing.
My biggest complaint about Super Mario 3D Land is probably that it didn't take long to 100% it.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

JonnyKong

BenAV wrote:

My biggest complaint about Super Mario 3D Land is probably that it didn't take long to 100% it.

Really?

Completing all levels through 16 worlds with both Mario and Luigi was no short feat. At least not in my eyes anyway.

BenAV

@JonnyKong Well my playtime was about 20 hours.
I guess that's not too bad, but considering I did it over like a couple of days, there wasn't really much challenge to it and half of it was just playing the same levels over with a different character (which I just spedrun to make it a bit more interesting), it felt a little lacking to me.

BenAV

JonnyKong

I'm gonna bet that once you complete 3d World, different challenges will appear on the levels such as the speed runs we've already seen in videos, a bit like the comets on the Galaxy games.

BenAV

I hope so.
The various comets in the Galaxy games were awesome fun.

BenAV

JonnyKong

Although this game is a sequel to 3D Land so it would make sense for them to 'remix' the levels again, who knows ey. Not long now..

DreamyViridi

The game's pretty close to releasing now. I wonder if Bowser will mess with the Cat Bell?
Instead of just being a cat, it'd be cool if he looked something like this...
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/187/9/2/tiger_bowser_b...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

@DestinyMan - Agreed. They could emphasise on the claws and cat eyes.
Or, like the picture, make him a different kind of cat. A Tiger!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

suburban_sensei

JonnyKong wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Really?

Completing all levels through 16 worlds with both Mario and Luigi was no short feat. At least not in my eyes anyway.

Same here, I am on Special World 6 right now with Luigi, and I am finding it hard to collect every Star Coin. I see 3D Land not leaving my 3DS all week due to my overwhelming excitement for this game.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

maxcriden

Just for you guys!

Untitled

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

Ralizah

Love how this went from looking like 3D Land HD to the most creative Mario platformer since Galaxy 2.

If the reviews are great for this one, it might be just the excuse I needed to hop aboard the Wii U train. I might not be able to wait for "X" to come out.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

astros75

Any idea when Nintendolife will post the review?

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

cookiex

astros75 wrote:

Any idea when Nintendolife will post the review?

The review embargo is said to end on the 19th.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

PadWarrior

I can't wait for this! I was gonna get it for my child as a Christmas gift but we may just start playing Friday. My wife will love to be Peach. Are the Koopa Kids in this?

PadWarrior

10000mario

PadWarrior wrote:

I can't wait for this! I was gonna get it for my child as a Christmas gift but we may just start playing Friday. My wife will love to be Peach. Are the Koopa Kids in this?

so far none have been seen, only boom-boom, Pom-Pom, metal thing, some clown guy, and bowser as far as I can remember.

10000mario

luisesteban

Is November 22 yet? or should I go to freeze myself again?

Edited on by luisesteban

luisesteban

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.