Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,409

Ketchupcat

DudeSean wrote:

Oh, good, because having one blonde wasn't enough...

And then, at the grand finale, Toad finally removes his mushroom cap, revealing his luxurious, flowing blonde mane

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

DudeSean

Captain_Bagel wrote:

And then, at the grand finale, Toad finally removes his mushroom cap, revealing his luxurious, flowing blonde mane

Yikes, he's going to take off the top of his head?! That sounds gruesome!

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Ketchupcat

DudeSean wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Yikes, he's going to take off the top of his head?! That sounds gruesome!

Well, it's not exactly a luxurious flowing mane under there...
Untitled

10000mario

If mario eats toad... Does he get... BIGGER?!

10000mario

UTXGamer

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

Words to live by, amirite?

How do you think this makes all the non-blonde females out there feel? Not to mention all the non-white females.

Same as always?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

rockybalboa

May seem like a dumb question but is the procontroller compatible with this

rockybalboa

HawkeyeWii

@rockybalboa I would think so, considering there is 4 person multiplayer, but don't quote me on that. It may just be Gamepad and Wii remote and nunchucks only.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

DudeSean

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

How do you think this makes all the non-blonde females out there feel? Not to mention all the non-white females.

Same as always?

I mean, how do you think they would feel seeing that there are two blondes in the game and no other women? I don't mean how would they feel in general. Especially young girls growing up. You do know that there have been a lot of non-white, non-blonde girls who have grown up wishing that they could be like Barbie or the princesses in Disney movies, right? Nintendo really isn't helping here. Maybe you don't care, but I don't think anybody should have to feel that way. I always felt like I was very lucky, because I'm white skinned with brown hair, so like I would always get to play as a character in a video game who looked like me. Nintendo really needs to introduce more diversity in their characters. Disney finally did, after like 50 years or so.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

shingi_70

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

Same as always?

Not sure why but this made me laugh,

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

renaryuugufan92

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@rockybalboa I would think so, considering there is 4 person multiplayer, but don't quote me on that. It may just be Gamepad and Wii remote and nunchucks only.

yes if you watch a few gameplay vids done by nintendo the pro controller is supported (the latest 10 secrets vid shows this, when rosalina is being selected all other controller icons belong to the pro controller), alongside the wiimote, wiimote + nunchuck, and gamepad configurations~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

CM30

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

Same as always?

I mean, how do you think they would feel seeing that there are two blondes in the game and no other women? I don't mean how would they feel in general. Especially young girls growing up. You do know that there have been a lot of non-white, non-blonde girls who have grown up wishing that they could be like Barbie or the princesses in Disney movies, right? Nintendo really isn't helping here. Maybe you don't care, but I don't think anybody should have to feel that way. I always felt like I was very lucky, because I'm white skinned with brown hair, so like I would always get to play as a character in a video game who looked like me. Nintendo really needs to introduce more diversity in their characters. Disney finally did, after like 50 years or so.

Honestly? This is just ridiculous.

You don't need to have the same hair/eye/skin/whatever colour to identify with a fictional character. If I was in a situation like this, you know what I'd think?

Nothing. It's a freaking video game.

I think you're just overthinking it. Like the person on Salon.com or whatever complaining that the cows in Ocarina of Time are too happy.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Ketchupcat

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

Same as always?

What about all the non-Italian males seeing that there's two Italian men and the only other male is a fungus? Oh wait, that's me, and I'm completely fine with it.

Big_L91

i always play as a fungus when given the option.

put it on.

WebHead

Are we seriously arguing of hair color of some characters? lol.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Big_L91

DestinyMan wrote:

It's looking like Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds are going to be competing for GOTY 2013.

would be amazing for nintendo to win it! cant see them getting the better of GTA and LOU, but they sure deserve too.

put it on.

Big_L91

DestinyMan wrote:

It's looking like Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds are going to be competing for GOTY 2013.

would be amazing for nintendo to win it! cant see them getting the better of GTA and LOU, but they sure deserve too.

put it on.

cookiex

Big_L91 wrote:

i always play as a fungus when given the option.

Would you play as this fungus?

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.