Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,658

erv

I am seriously considering ordering a few classic controller pro's for this game. This game will probably be the new king of couch multiplayers...

The anatomically awesome evello is bringing the fame and glory!

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

cookiex

^Interesting. Could Rosalin and the lumas do a cameo here?

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AlternateButtons

Remember when they said that this game is going to be the "Grand Culmination" of Mario games? I'm really starting to believe that now. I think It's showing every Mario title some love.

Want an awesome Let's Play show to watch when you're bored? Check out my new show, Alternate Buttons where we play games for your viewing pleasure! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0IbzMJDa9hZJFTGOB8Vug/feed

Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

NintyFan

Guitardude7 wrote:

Remember when they said that this game is going to be the "Grand Culmination" of Mario games? I'm really starting to believe that now. I think It's showing every Mario title some love.

Game director Hayashida said it's going to be the "grand culmination" of all the 3D Mario games, which is still a really grand idea.

I have a wonderful feeling this game is going to be bigger than any of us ever imagined.

Edited on by NintyFan

AlternateButtons

I think this might just be the greatest Mario game ever made thus far. Not even joking around. The imagination and innovation seeping from this game seems to be the strongest it's ever been.

Want an awesome Let's Play show to watch when you're bored? Check out my new show, Alternate Buttons where we play games for your viewing pleasure! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0IbzMJDa9hZJFTGOB8Vug/feed

Mickey

Guitardude7 wrote:

I think this might just be the greatest Mario game ever made thus far. Not even joking around. The imagination and innovation seeping from this game seems to be the strongest it's ever been.

If I went back to before to pre-Direct SM3DW thread and posted that, I'd be laughed out of the forum! XD

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AlternateButtons

@DestinyMan Ah right. Though it seems to take a lot from the 2D Marios as well. Super Mario Bros 2 and 3 seem to have strong presence here.

@Mickey I know right? Talk about a complete 180. I never disliked this game, but I didn't have that "wow" factor I was expecting. This Nintendo Direct fixed that nicely.

Dark-Luigi

@Guitardude7 Don't forget Super Mario World and Mario 64! With the Bullies, charging' chucks, the Super Mario World goomba's, and all.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

CanisWolfred

I'm actually still surprised there was so much criticism after the first trailer. Where was the so called "lack of imaginiation" in that trailer? All I saw was a radical new power-up, a bunch of new enemies and locations, and sailing on the back of a freakin' Yoshi. What wasn't to like?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

MAN1AC

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm actually still surprised there was so much criticism after the first trailer. Where was the so called "lack of imaginiation" in that trailer? All I saw was a radical new power-up, a bunch of new enemies and locations, and sailing on the back of a freakin' Yoshi. What wasn't to like?

I think the similarities to 3D Land turned a lot of ppl off.
The newest trailer is DEFINITELY better than what they showed at E3 though. I'm still on the fence about getting it next month, but at least I know that its something I will eventually buy.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Thrash13

I'm in the small group who really thought highly of it after the E3 video, but the latest trailer definitely increased my desire to own this game ASAP! It's definitely going to be one of the best Wii U games so far, and I'm ready to play the single player and multiplayer. Each will offer different challenges, and I'll be spending many hours on this title in the coming months. It's probably a good thing DKC: TF got delayed because I wouldn't have had time for both anyway. LOL.

Thrash13

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic