Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,409

Socar

Wow Bowser actually gives up kidnapping Peach for a while? That's innovative!

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Mickey

Here's the new GameXplain for those who are too busy to look it up on a search engine!

I love (loathe) how he continually asks "did you catch this part?" as if he's taunting you for not spotting it in the first place. XD I like this guy...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Ryno

My expectations are not really that high for this game other then it should be the greatest Mario game ever.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Jani-Koblaney

Ryno wrote:

My expectations are not really that high for this game other then it should be the greatest Mario game ever.

Blasphemy. Mario Sunshine will always be the best Mario game...

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

kkslider5552000

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Clearly Mario Land 2 is the best.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

GamecubeMan

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Ryno wrote:

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

BandG

So about The Comet Observatory's return, I'm thinking maybe there will be (at least) 7, and possibly 8 regular worlds, according to the Sprixies. Then I'm thinking that there will probably be special worlds, and maybe one of them will be a Galaxy themed world. But why would there just be a Galaxy world? Maybe there is a Sunshine, and 64 World too, that would be the best thing ever!

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Blast

@Mickey When it comes to looking for cool stuff in trailers and hidden info and cool bits, Gamexplain is pretty awesome. But I tend to hate Gamexplain's reviews on games and Andre is too harsh on some things and then too nice on other things. I noticed that in all of Gamexplain's discussion videos. Andre always hate something then comes back to say he likes it OR he hates something and doesn't realize that he's hating something.

Anyway, Super Mario 3D World looks gorgeous.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TysonOfTime

GameXplain is tolerable. Most of the time. But their reviews are, quite frankly, poor in every instance I've seen, including both good scoring games and bad ones.
...especially their Wonderful 101 review. The reviewer went on to "defend" his poor review by showing that he was awful at the game and he didn't fully understand it's complexities.

Anyway

Mario

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

GamecubeMan

TysonOfTime wrote:

GameXplain is tolerable. Most of the time. But they're reviews are quite frankly poor in every instance I've seen, from good scoring ones to bad ones.
...especially their Wonderful 101 review. The reviewer went on to "defend" his poor review by showing that he was awful at the game and he didn't fully understand it's complexities.

Anyway

Mario

I agree, their reviews are either spot on or kinda week. They are way better at analysis videos.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

Honestly, if they don't offer something like this on the touchscreen for the game's title screen, I might get a tiny bit upset.
Untitled
Who wouldn't want to stretch Mario's face to disturbing new lengths via their GamePad Touchscreen?

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

CM30

DestinyMan wrote:

I would like to see Dino Rhinos and Fishin' Boos make a comeback.
Untitled
Untitled
This is Super Mario 3D World after all, and Chargin' Chucks are already back.

The latter nearly did in New Super Mario Bros Wii, a file called 'EN_GHOST_JUGEM' is unused in the game data.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Blast

TysonOfTime wrote:

GameXplain is tolerable. Most of the time. But their reviews are, quite frankly, poor in every instance I've seen, including both good scoring games and bad ones.

Anyway

Mario

Agreed fully.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CM30

DestinyMan wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie: If they were going to do that, then they would have to let us mess with Luigi's, Peach's, and Toad's faces as well.

They already sort of did in Mario 64 DS (with Luigi anyway):

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

CThrash13

I'll definitely be rolling with Luigi, and I'm sure I'll play as Mario some too.

CThrash13

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Definitely peach, her float will assist me with strolling through the levels as it did in SMB2.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Definitely peach, her float will assist me with strolling through the levels as it did in SMB2.

Same here, though I'll use Toad for long ground-based levels and those that require lots of running at or away from stuff.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.