Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,409

JonnyKong

Thankyou for the welcome

Maybe the Bowser carnival will be carnival related mini games.

God I hope not.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

KingDunsparce

@DestinyMan Wow, that looks fantastic!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

NintendoLink

Untitled

I use this one on my iPad =]

Edited on by NintendoLink

Wii U Mario Kart bundle - Mario kart 8, Monster hunter 3, Donkey Kong Tropical freeze
Wii U Nintendo ID - pockyNNrocky - ADD ME ! :)

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3551-3737 | Nintendo Network ID: POCKYnROCKY

PanicPuppet

@Big_L91 I do like the 3D World theme overall, just that one beat they add in kinda bothers me; like its sounds a bit too "evil" for a Mario theme.

Go watch the new gameplay trailer, and it starts at 0:58.

@WingedFish Will our childhood dreams of seeing Mario and Sonic platforming together finally, truly become a reality?

PanicPuppet

TysonOfTime

Austroid wrote:

@Big_L91 I do like the 3D World theme overall, just that one beat they add in kinda bothers me; like its sounds a bit too "evil" for a Mario theme.

Go watch the new gameplay trailer, and it starts at 0:58.

I'm pretty sure 3D World's theme is the one used in the first trailer. Just cuz' it fits better.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

PanicPuppet

@DestinyMan Huh, that would actually make a whole lot of sense; it has that fun-like tone but a sense of dread at the same time. What better place than a Bowser theme park?

Also that Carnival pic seems pretty accurate! How many secrets can people find in that desktop-worthy image of 3D World?

@TysonOfTime Yeah that's probably the actual theme. But quite a few people I've seen all over the place (youtube) think the new trailer's music is its theme for some reason.

PanicPuppet

JonnyKong

@DestinyMan good work with zooming in on the carnival, that surely confirms we're definitely going to get a bunch of theme park levels. As I don't think we've seen any of those in clip form in either of the two trailers, maybe they're keeping the carnival levels a hidden secret world to unlock? I just can't wait until the end of November to find out.

I'm sure the graphics for the backgrounds during these carnival levels are going to look stunning.

Edited on by JonnyKong

JonnyKong

Oh yeah another thing, if Ninty don't release a special bundle for this game and a console, then they're fools.

RR529

JonnyKong wrote:

@DestinyMan good work with zooming in on the carnival, that surely confirms we're definitely going to get a bunch of theme park levels. As I don't think we've seen any of those in clip form in either of the two trailers, maybe they're keeping the carnival levels a hidden secret world to unlock? I just can't wait until the end of November to find out.

I'm sure the graphics for the backgrounds during these carnival levels are going to look stunning.

Huh, there have been a few clips from the carnival world.

• The area with the cat Bullet Bills & vanishing floor (Watch Gamexplain's newest analysis video for the game, and they show some of the carnival like structures in the background).
  • Also, I believe one of the bosses from the first trailer takes part there (Those worm like things you have to jump onto, in order to get to the big one). This fight was in the E3 Demo build, and I belive journalists reported that the area right before the fight had a carnival/amusement park vibe.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JonnyKong

Oh I apologise for my noobness.

RR529

JonnyKong wrote:

Oh I apologise for my noobness.

There's no reason to apologize, and you're being too hard on yourself.

After all, the reason these forums exist is for gamers to discuss & share information about games

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JonnyKong

True, True. I haven't had a chance to watch the GameExplain vid so that's why I haven't noticed the carnival background levels yet. There's so much goodness going on in the trailer that it's hard to take everything in!

Edited on by JonnyKong

Jazzer94

Rosalina's Space ship in top right is a nice touch.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

GamecubeMan

Not sure if I have already said this but the sunset level in the trailer looks amazing!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Socar

Damm Bowser's Car looks Awesome!

Can I ask what is the story in 3D world now that Bowser isn't kidnapping Peach?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Big_L91

Artwark wrote:

Damm Bowser's Car looks Awesome!

Can I ask what is the story in 3D world now that Bowser isn't kidnapping Peach?

yeah he seems to be catching fairys to use there power for something evil lol.

put it on.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.