Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Showing 621 to 640 of 1,622

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

621. Posted:

Znerd wrote:

Wouldn't be awesome if Nintendo gave us more information on Tropical Freeze And 3D World cause i wanna see more gameplay

totally agree i thought we'd have seen more by now only a couple of months till whichever one was november. i heard they swapped release dates or something.

put it on.

AuthorMessage

WebHead

622. Posted:

Znerd wrote:

Wouldn't be awesome if Nintendo gave us more information on Tropical Freeze And 3D World cause i wanna see more gameplay

Should be coming soon. I'm thinking we'll have a ND on the 18th.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Znerd

623. Posted:

Anyone wants Cat Mario for Smash Bros

Edited on by Znerd

Znerd

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3916-6690 | Nintendo Network ID: ZGameing

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

624. Posted:

Znerd wrote:

Anyone whats Cat Mario for Smash Bros

NEVER!!

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

CM30

625. Posted:

I wouldn't mind the cat power up for Smash Bros (that could be neat to see), but I wouldn't want yet another form of Mario as a seperate playable character.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

626. Posted:

It would be neat if there was a Mario suit as an item in the Super Smash Bros. games. There's super mushrooms, poison mushrooms, and starmans, but what if there was a suit like the Cat suit or the Tanooki Suit that the fighters could temporarily wear to have a certain ability?

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

627. Posted:

I've said this before but I feel the Raccoon Tail would makes for a decent Mario item to add to the list of Mario-related items. The whole Tanooki Suit would be a bit much.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

628. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

It would be neat if there was a Mario suit as an item in the Super Smash Bros. games. There's super mushrooms, poison mushrooms, and starmans, but what if there was a suit like the Cat suit or the Tanooki Suit that the fighters could temporarily wear to have a certain ability?

I've also pondered about the Tanooki Suit as a Smash Bros. item, only instead of a full suit it'd just be the tail like in Mario Kart 7. I would find it particularly funny on the more realistic characters like the Fire Emblem crew. XD

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

629. Posted:

What has a better chance at happening: Wart in Super Mario 3D World or King K. Rool in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze?

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

630. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

What has a better chance at happening: Wart in Super Mario 3D World or King K. Rool in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze?

I vote Wart.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Znerd

631. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Wart I mean seriously we saw Boom Boom again after all this time

Znerd

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3916-6690 | Nintendo Network ID: ZGameing

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

632. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Wart

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

CM30

633. Posted:

King K Rool, because we already have pretty good evidence that Bowser's the main villain in 3D World:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JJknmww4-8

See 35 seconds or so in, when the player dies.

So it's nearly guaranteed that Bowser instead of Wart is the main villain, whereas no one has a clue whether K Rool truly is or isn't in Tropical Freeze (especially with some of Retro's weird and 'dodgy' wording). And Wart has less possible roles to play in a 3D Mario game than K Rool does in a Donkey Kong Country one.

But to be honest, neither's chances are particularly high at the moment.

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

634. Posted:

I'm surprised to see more people seem to vote for Wart. I already know Bowser is back as the villain yet again, but Wart could still be a boss. I think K. Rool in Tropical Freeze is a little more likely.

Last night I had a dream in which I was watching a Nintendo Direct and Bowser was revealed in this game, taking a bunch of Cat Bells. I might have even seen him in a cat suit for a second.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

mamp

635. Posted:

It's because Wart is awesome he was just an awesome boss and IDK I think he looks cool in a weird way. I would really like to see him come back in a future entry even as a cameo (cuz I wanna see what he would look like now)

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

WebHead

636. Posted:

Am I the only one that has a feeling that when the reviews come, E3 disappointment bias will get points taken off the game's review scores?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

637. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

Am I the only one that has a feeling that when the reviews come, E3 disappointment bias will get points taken off the game's review scores?

Some fans' feelings might make it seem that way, but as more information and footage of the game comes out, I expect it to decrease. We haven't heard or seen anything new from Nintendo about this game since E3, so more coverage will only help.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

638. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Wart definitely. 3D World is giving off more and more hints with it's many SMB2 references. While it's already clear that K. Rool isn't behind this armada attacking DK's island.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

CM30

639. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

Hard to tell. On the one hand, New Super Mario Bros 2 got ripped apart by many sites for being seen as disappointing and more of the same... but generally it seems reviewers don't seem to really rate games based on fan reaction and what could have been. Otherwise Paper Mario Sticker Star would be absolutely ripped to pieces by every review on the internet.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

640. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Otherwise Paper Mario Sticker Star would be absolutely ripped to pieces by every review on the internet.

3 words.
Mass.
Effect.
Three.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos