Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,409

GTWarrior77

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

@GTWarrior77 Yes, this game will support Pro Controller!

@MrWalkieTalkie - Thanks, that's good news indeed. I was hoping for a more traditional control scheme with this one.

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

Znerd

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

@GTWarrior77 Yes, this game will support Pro Controller!

Where did you get this information?

Znerd

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3916-6690 | Nintendo Network ID: ZGameing

SCRAPPER392

Ya, the boxart looks like some of the best ever, IMO.
I can see the little kiddies not being able to take their eyes off of that boxart at the supermarket.

It's nice to hear Pro controllers will be supported. The d-pad on the Wii remotes might not be a preferred option to many. I'll probably play with the Pro, but the simplicity of the Wii remote is appealing, too.

Lots of people have Wii remotes, so it should get everyone playing in no time.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

cookiex

Can you play through the whole game in single player with the Pro Controller only? Both Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 force me to switch over to the GamePad in some spots.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

SCRAPPER392

cookiex wrote:

Can you play through the whole game in single player with the Pro Controller only? Both Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 force me to switch over to the GamePad in some spots.

Probably. This game looks like the GamePad will be used similarly as the Boost Mode in New Super Mario Bros. U.
They just figure you'll play games using the GamePad if you want a Pro controller, because they're basically the same, besides the GamePad having the touchscreen, NFC, 9-axis, camera, and sensor bar.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Jani-Koblaney

The box art is kinda meh. Now the DKCR:TF box art is pretty awesome!

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mickey

I gotta say, I agree with a lot of you. Tropical Freeze's cover has a clear focus on the main characters, while 3D World is all over the place. I like both, but Tropical Freeze's box art is better in my honest opinion.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Znerd

Wouldn't be awesome if Nintendo gave us more information on Tropical Freeze And 3D World cause i wanna see more gameplay

Znerd

Big_L91

Znerd wrote:

Wouldn't be awesome if Nintendo gave us more information on Tropical Freeze And 3D World cause i wanna see more gameplay

totally agree i thought we'd have seen more by now only a couple of months till whichever one was november. i heard they swapped release dates or something.

put it on.

WebHead

Znerd wrote:

Should be coming soon. I'm thinking we'll have a ND on the 18th.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Znerd

Anyone wants Cat Mario for Smash Bros

Edited on by Znerd

Znerd

DreamyViridi

I've said this before but I feel the Raccoon Tail would makes for a decent Mario item to add to the list of Mario-related items. The whole Tanooki Suit would be a bit much.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

It would be neat if there was a Mario suit as an item in the Super Smash Bros. games. There's super mushrooms, poison mushrooms, and starmans, but what if there was a suit like the Cat suit or the Tanooki Suit that the fighters could temporarily wear to have a certain ability?

I've also pondered about the Tanooki Suit as a Smash Bros. item, only instead of a full suit it'd just be the tail like in Mario Kart 7. I would find it particularly funny on the more realistic characters like the Fire Emblem crew. XD

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.