Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,409

Ryno

@Dark-Luigi: I dunno... not a fan of all the white. I'm just incredibly picky though.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

CM30

To be honest, the Mario 3D World box looks a hell of a less plain than the 3D Land one did. I don't know, seems like the white is less of a problem on this one.

Also, while the Nintendo Network is intriguing, I suspect it's just saying this game is compatible with Miiverse.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Znerd

WaveBoy wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
I wish it wasn't so fuzzy so I could see the details better.

I hate it when nintendo gets minimal and does the all white background crap. The Mario Kart series suffered this nasty fate the moment Mario Kart DS was released and the BLAND as heck trend still continues . Also, at first glance this almost looks like a Mario Party cover.

I Will admit the boxart could have been alot better well the white part at least. But the Character models on the boxart look great. I mean compare it to alot of games that had the characters on it and it looks like the screenshots

Znerd

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3916-6690 | Nintendo Network ID: ZGameing

Big_L91

the wii u box art so far all seems to be amazing DK, mario and 101 are beautifull.

put it on.

JoyBoy

I am really excited about this one. A 3d mario multiplayer game, can't go wrong there.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Znerd

Longforgotten wrote:

I am really excited about this one. A 3d mario multiplayer game, can't go wrong there.

Me to! I dont know why this game is getting so much hate considering that its a sequel to a RUSHED GAME

Znerd

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3916-6690 | Nintendo Network ID: ZGameing

Socar

@znerd I wouldn't say that 3D land is a rushed game, its fair except that I wish the levels had more variety.

As for 3D world, I'm also excited for that game too but since I just played 3D land recently, I'll get it next year or so.

yeah I agree. They even did the white background thing for Bowser's Inside story and Dream team!

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Ecto-1

Anyone else think something about Mario looks different here? It's not just that he's dressed like a cat, but something about the his design seems different. I just can't put my finger on what it is. I hope they'll release another trailer for this and DK soon; I would like to see more of how these are shaping up.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

citizenerased

Please, please, please introduce some new settings in this game, Nintendo. Yes I know, we have rolling round hills now (which technically we had in NSMBWii, but yeah). The Mario franchise desperately needs some new locations.

Mario Maker 2 level ID: L93-LYQ-YJF

Gregor

Artwark wrote:

@znerd I wouldn't say that 3D land is a rushed game, its fair except that I wish the levels had more variety.

As for 3D world, I'm also excited for that game too but since I just played 3D land recently, I'll get it next year or so.

yeah I agree. They even did the white background thing for Bowser's Inside story and Dream team!

REALLY? You go through the same levels too many times when if the game was Galaxy you would have a LOT less "levels" as all of those duplicates would just be replaced with different modes for the same level. It is a horribly half arsed game. And to think Josh Burner complained about Super Mario Galaxy 2 for being copy pasted. SM3DL is literally copy paste bull crap.

Edited on by Gregor

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

SammyOfMobius

CM30 wrote:

Slightly clearer image of the 3D World box art:

Untitled

Oh my, that box art is candy to the eyes.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

GTWarrior77

I really like the box art of SM3DW. Just looking at the box art is getting me hyped for this game. Last time that happened was during nessnes days

By the way, does anyone know if the game is compatible with the pro controller? Apologies if this has been covered before.

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

GuSolarFlare

I'm the only one getting a Mario Party vibe from the Box Art?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.