Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,459

kkslider5552000

Emaan wrote:

The music is a remix of Super Mario Land's bonus mini-game tune~

Link

...wait, so Super Mario 3D Land doesn't get any SML references but Super Mario 3D World does? ...that's...um...random...

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

emaan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Link

...wait, so Super Mario 3D Land doesn't get any SML references but Super Mario 3D World does? ...that's...um...random...

It's a bit strange, I agee

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Sleepingmudkip

I know i will get hate but i am going to say this i like 3d world more then galaxy. i really do now i wanted a mario sunshine game but i like this too.

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

BandG

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Link

i dont find it random at all. 3d world has many references to other games not just SMB2. Ex: Chargin' Chucks from SMW.
they said they wanted to use stuff from every mario game which sounds very cool!

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Sleepingmudkip

@Mickey i have played both galaxy games and played the demo of 3d world

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

CM30

BandG wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Link

i dont find it random at all. 3d world has many references to other games not just SMB2. Ex: Chargin' Chucks from SMW.
they said they wanted to use stuff from every mario game which sounds very cool!

Wait, they actually said they wanted to use stuff from every Mario game? Got a source?

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

DylanMcGrann

My only concern with this game is that it will be too easy. If it's anything like Super Mario 3D Land's difficulty, I simply won't buy it.

Edited on by DylanMcGrann

DylanMcGrann

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3388-5483 | Nintendo Network ID: Tainy_Tonner | Twitter:

shingi_70

Tainy wrote:

My only concern with this game is that it will be too easy. If it's anything like Super Mario 3D Land's difficulty, I simply won't buy it.

I found the second quest in 3D land to be challenging.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

Sony_70 wrote:

Tainy wrote:

I found the second quest in 3D land to be challenging.

the Secret Worlds are the main reason that game is actually worthwhile. The challenge specifically, I'm not one to hate a game because it's easy but this really needed some challenge to get me to appreciate this game specifically.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

BandG

CM30 wrote:

BandG wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Link

Wait, they actually said they wanted to use stuff from every Mario game? Got a source?

E3 Nintendo Direct. After they showed the trailer he said many times that (this would be the "Grand culmination of (3D) Mario Games"

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Jani-Koblaney

BandG wrote:

CM30 wrote:

BandG wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Link

E3 Nintendo Direct. After they showed the trailer he said many times that (this would be the "Grand culmination of (3D) Mario Games"

It would be nice if they actually came up with new ideas instead of just rehashing everything..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

19Robb92

WildTwinVikings wrote:

It would be nice if they actually came up with new ideas instead of just rehashing everything..

While I'm not a fan of the "3D [insert power-up themed word here]" games they do offer some neat changes, it's not all rehashed. Climbing on walls alone is a huge gameplay change and if they go all out with it, the level design should be really good.

Not to mention the new pipes and added multiplayer.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

dumedum

Tainy wrote:

Exactly opposite for me. I want it to be "fairly" "easy". 3D Land was just the right difficulty with the Bowser final fight taking me numerous times.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Folofus

Wonder if it has actual 3d cause I've got a 3d tv so that'd be cool.

Folofus

Klimbatize

Folofus wrote:

Nope.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

LordJumpMad

Klimbatize wrote:

Folofus wrote:

Nope.

That's just a title, but I can already see a bunch of people thinking its 3D, but its not.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Big_L91

i dont see why it couldnt be in 3d it cant be that hard ive played a few games where its an option. ACIII for example.

put it on.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic