Posts 301 to 320 of 1,409

K964

Dev wrote:

Kuribo's ski?
Untitled

My guess would be Kuribo's Skate.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

NinChocolate

Kuribo's skate! Oh the times to be had. December come to my eyes!!

NinChocolate

PloXyZeRO

OdnetninAges wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

I played this at Best Buy 2 times.

First time with the Wii Remote, second time with the GamePad.

It was a very fun game in multi-player, but I really wish it was compatible with nunchuks! What the heck?

I think it is...best Buy just didn't have the option, or let us use that option. lol

I asked the person handling the demo station, and she told me that it doesn't support Nunchuks.

I really hope she is wrong, though.

She wasn't wrong. The demo games really only did support d-pad for the Wii remote. It would be a very STUPID decision not to support nunchucks in the final release, however. It'll limit players movements to 8 directions which can be very annoying at times. Super Mario 3D Land did that, even with the ANALOG circle pad, and it made the movement feel weird at times. Nintendo would be taking a step backwards if they had digital input for movement..

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Its a sad day when a Mario fanboy that grew up on the 3D Marios starts like the MODERN 2D Mario than the MODERN 3D. I think the "new super Mario Bros." series has come a long way. I wouldnt be surprised if NSMBU gets somewhat better if not tired critics scores with.... this monstrosity of a game! >:]

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

GamecubeLad wrote:

Its a sad day when a Mario fanboy that grew up on the 3D Marios starts like the MODERN 2D Mario than the MODERN 3D. I think the "new super Mario Bros." series has come a long way. I wouldnt be surprised if NSMBU gets somewhat better if not tired critics scores with.... this monstrosity of a game! >:]

Sadly, I actually agree with you.. Not to the extent to call this a "monsrosity", but overall I agree.. :/

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

SCRAPPER392

So we're not allowed to like Mario? I'll choose Mario over The Last of Us, anyday.
That's not being fanboyish at all. It's called preference.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

NintySince96

Am I the only one that's annoyed that we're going back to the old, "get hit once you get small, get hit again and you die." health system? That's meant for 2D Mario games. But this is a 3D Mario game (at least that's what they're calling it). Just give me my health meter, please!

NintySince96

PloXyZeRO

NintySince96 wrote:

Am I the only one that's annoyed that we're going back to the old, "get hit once you get small, get hit again and you die." health system? That's meant for 2D Mario games. But this is a 3D Mario game (at least that's what they're calling it). Just give me my health meter, please!

It's more of a New Super Mario Bros. game in 3D form. It's closer to that than it is to a "3D" Mario game.

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

OptometristLime

GamecubeLad wrote:

Your opinion like totally sucks dawg.
Negativity is bad for you, it's bad for me, AND it's bad for the environment.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

RR529

SCAR392 wrote:

So we're not allowed to like Mario? I'll choose Mario over The Last of Us, anyday.
That's not being fanboyish at all. It's called preference.

Umm, who said anything about The Last of Us? (or PS in general)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Nintendroid5000

This is a type of game that looks similar to previous game but when we play it, our minds will be blown on just how brilliant it is.

Edited on by Nintendroid5000

Nintendroid5000

WebHead

Nintendroid5000 wrote:

This is a type of game that looks similar to previous game but when we play it, our minds will be blown on just how brilliant it is.

Exactly! Come on, a 3D Mario with 4 player multiplayer where each character is unique? How does that not sound awesome?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

NintySince96

WebHead wrote:

Nintendroid5000 wrote:

Exactly! Come on, a 3D Mario with 4 player multiplayer where each character is unique? How does that not sound awesome?

Still don't understand why everybody makes a big deal about multiplayer for a Mario game. I've always thought of Mario as a single-player experience. I played the multiplayer on NSMBW and honestly it was nothing but a bunch of people jumping, getting in each other's way.

NintySince96

Big_L91

[/quote]Still don't understand why everybody makes a big deal about multiplayer for a Mario game. I've always thought of Mario as a single-player experience. I played the multiplayer on NSMBW and honestly it was nothing but a bunch of people jumping, getting in each other's way.

[/quote]

well nintendo thinks otherwise, they,ve been trying to make a multiplayer 3d mario since 64 and now they've finally achieved it. plus theres alot more space on a 3d plane so people should get in the way less often.

put it on.

CorporalPegasus

If they are bringing back the fairy, i wonder what other SMB2 characters are in there.

IGOR!

Mickey

NintySince96 wrote:

Stop deciding for me what's good or bad for a 3D Mario game.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

KaiserGX

Big_L91 wrote:

Still don't understand why everybody makes a big deal about multiplayer for a Mario game. I've always thought of Mario as a single-player experience. I played the multiplayer on NSMBW and honestly it was nothing but a bunch of people jumping, getting in each other's way.

Because it's hilariously fun.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

NintySince96

Mickey wrote:

NintySince96 wrote:

Sorry, I thought this was a form for people to express their OPINIONS!

NintySince96

Mickey

NintySince96 wrote:

Mickey wrote:

NintySince96 wrote:

Sorry, I thought this was a form for people to express their OPINIONS!

Good morning. And "That's meant for 2D Mario games." doesn't exactly scream "in my honest opinion". But that's probably just me.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.