Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Showing 281 to 300 of 1,618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

281. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

Kung Fu Rabbit looked easy to me.. until I played it.

Rhythm Heaven looked extremely easy, all you did was just tap constantly.

Lol oh those Clock Monkeys ****ed me off...

Yeah, and it does look easy, until you play those games. (still cannot get a medal on those Lockstep games, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

282. Posted:

BandG wrote:

If someone saw a picture of this game they would think it was Galaxy 3, there is no difference between the games besides gravity effects, which I don't think added that much to the gameplay experience besides visuals. No one complained about Galaxy 2, so why is everyone complaining about this game?

Because it's hip to dislike new Mario games now.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WebHead

283. Posted:

The amount of premature bias in this thread is astounding. :|

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CorporalPegasus

284. Posted:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Sunshine is absolutely amazing, far better than the lameness that is 3d World.

Yes i agree. A game i've played is far better then a game that isn't even out yet....in what world does this even make sense?

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CapnPancakes

285. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

The amount of premature bias in this thread is astounding. :|

I blame @GamecubeLad for that.

I'm sure the game will be great, and probably garner a solid Metascore in the 80 range, but people will continue to complain until they get their sandbox Mario game.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

286. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

WebHead wrote:

The amount of premature bias in this thread is astounding. :|

I blame @GamecubeLad for that.

I'm sure the game will be great, and probably garner a solid Metascore in the 80 range, but people will continue to complain until they get their sandbox Mario game.

They'll still complain then, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

287. Posted:

Naw, we're just fanboys.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

288. Posted:

I look forward to when this game comes out and these naysayers hopefully eat their words if it turns out to be a good game.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

289. Posted:

@Dev Well, even some of the "nay-sayers" have admitted the game will be good. It's the originality of the game that they're worried about.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

290. Posted:

That said...looks at boss screen shot Man, I hope this game turns out to be the modern version of Super Mario World. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CM30

291. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

That said...looks at boss screen shot Man, I hope this game turns out to be the modern version of Super Mario World. :p

Well, as far as bosses go, it's already better than Super Mario World. Unless you really liked killing a Koopaling in about three seconds flat.

But yeah, I'd love to see this game take a lot of inspiration from SMW. I mean, we've already got Chargin' Chucks, so about Dino Rhinos, Fishin' Boo and Rex as well?

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

292. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

That said...looks at boss screen shot Man, I hope this game turns out to be the modern version of Super Mario World. :p

Well, as far as bosses go, it's already better than Super Mario World. Unless you really liked killing a Koopaling in about three seconds flat.

But yeah, I'd love to see this game take a lot of inspiration from SMW. I mean, we've already got Chargin' Chucks, so about Dino Rhinos, Fishin' Boo and Rex as well?

Yeah forgot about that, then again knowing the developers they could make things interesting with the Koopalings. But chances are they'll be original bosses.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

293. Posted:

What?! It looks more like Mario Bros. 2! The 4 characters, the Cobrat boss... there's a damn Subcon fairy!
Untitled
Untitled
We haven't seen that lil bugger since BS Mario 2.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

294. Posted:

This game looks better the more I see it!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

295. Posted:

This thread depresses me with all the blatant fanyboyism.. You guys will defend any new Mario game, no matter how unoriginal (3d World) or easy it is..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

296. Posted:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

This thread depresses me with all the blatant fanyboyism.. You guys will defend any new Mario game, no matter how unoriginal (3d World) or easy it is..

HAHAHA, no. NSMB2 was depressingly disappointing for one.
Secondly, and unfortunately for your attempt, 3D Land was amazing, and people are in the clear to assume the sequel on a more powerful system will be better.
You know what was unoriginal? Super Mario Galaxy 2. You know who cared? People who don't know what a sequel is.

I've only heard positive reception from people who played it. This thread depresses me with all the blatant cynicism of people who have forgotten how to enjoy games and dictate that each one conform to their ideas of what the series should be.
Ugh, this is worse than a Smash Bros. character suggestion thread...

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CM30

297. Posted:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

This thread depresses me with all the blatant fanyboyism.. You guys will defend any new Mario game, no matter how unoriginal (3d World) or easy it is..

Yes, because ripping a game apart based on a single trailer and an E3 demo some people played (and said was fantastic) is such an intelligent idea...

Seriously, I'm just optimistic. Which is far more reasonable than the negative attitudes so many online have now.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

298. Posted:

@Tyson 3d Land was mediocre. It had nonexistent difficulty (seriously, I beat it in less than a day), the levels were forgettable (I hate the linearity of them), and the music was crap..

And no, I don't just hate on any game just to hate it. I do it because I have some legitimate concerns about it. It's actually good to criticize something so it can get better, unlike constantly praising it and having the series go nowhere..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

299. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

This thread depresses me with all the blatant fanyboyism.. You guys will defend any new Mario game, no matter how unoriginal (3d World) or easy it is..

HAHAHA, no. NSMB2 was depressingly disappointing for one.
Secondly, and unfortunately for your attempt, 3D Land was amazing, and people are in the clear to assume the sequel on a more powerful system will be better.
You know what was unoriginal? Super Mario Galaxy 2. You know who cared? People who don't know what a sequel is.

I've only heard positive reception from people who played it. This thread depresses me with all the blatant cynicism of people who have forgotten how to enjoy games and dictate that each one conform to their ideas of what the series should be.
Ugh, this is worse than a Smash Bros. character suggestion thread...

No...what's unoriginal are all of the New Super Mario games, first one was fine...Wii...ok...but they're all basically the same game on a different system, same visuals, same god-awful annoying music, same giant-bowser battle at the end....I even regretted buying NSMB2 digitally, stopped playing it after beating the last boss. Can't even bring my self to actually complete the game. Anyways yea, 3D Land did very well, developers (just like with Galaxy 2, probably wasn't as great as the first, but still an awesome game) said they still had many ideas they wanted to use but couldn't in the first game, which is why a sequel is happening. Like with Galaxy 2, i can assure you they'll move on to something completely different once 3D World is done with.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

300. Posted:

A fun game is still a good game no matter how unoriginal or easy it may be. Kirby's Dreamland 3 is my favorite Kirby game.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX