Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Showing 1,501 to 1,520 of 1,631

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,501. Posted:

Good luck with the final segment of Champion's Road...
Untitled
This is where I'm stuck. You have to collect five key coins to unlock the warp box while simultaneously avoiding the ring burners and your own speed. I guess I need the Tanooki Suit to make it a little easier.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

1,502. Posted:

^That is so hard with Toad.. I got there over and over just to fail because he's so freakin' fast on the tiles. I did it with Peach my first or second try.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,503. Posted:

...This final level scares me...lol. How do you get it again? All Green Stars?

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,504. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

Gold Flags, stamps, and green stars. Have fun. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,505. Posted:

Ah the challenges, they are total finger killers. ._."

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,506. Posted:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Mizore wrote:

Gold Flags, stamps, and green stars. Have fun. :3

Greeeaaat...lol
EDIT: Heh, loved what they did with the Beat Blocks level in the Special World, decided to record it to Youtube. :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuhfk-TA8vo

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,507. Posted:

The beat blocks are easy with Peach cos you can just float above them. I have no idea how to do it with the other characters.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

MyFriendOfMisery

1,508. Posted:

Odd that it only says it supports Wii Classic Controller Pro considering the first Wii Classic Controller had the same inputs, just different locations and is compatible as well (though older.)

MyFriendOfMisery

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,509. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

The beat blocks are easy with Peach cos you can just float above them. I have no idea how to do it with the other characters.

It's just as simple with Rosalina. As for the guys, I would try jumping to an empty beat block which will spawn when timed right. You will have to be quick with Mario, Luigi and Toad, no breaks.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

1,510. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

JonnyKong wrote:

It's just as simple with Rosalina. As for the guys, I would try jumping to an empty beat block which will spawn when timed right. You will have to be quick with Mario, Luigi and Toad, no breaks.

yeah, ive managed to get the beat block section down with mario now. i like finishing levels with him first. once you know the patterns its not too bad just alot of memorization. it took 100 lives off me the other night and im still no further than right after the magikoopas.

Edited on by Big_L91

put it on.

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,511. Posted:

I'm stuck in a world, can someone please help me?

I've done all the levels in the third bonus world (flower world). I didn't use the invincibility leaf. Yet a new world won't open. When I check the menu, it hasn't registered a time for the 8th level. I already did that AWFUL level three times! There was plenty of time left! What is going on??

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,512. Posted:

@Miss_Dark: You mean you can't get to World Crown? You need to get all the green stars, gold flags, and stamps up to the end of World Flower to unlock that.

Also, Merry Christmas everyone! I expect there's going to be plenty of new people getting this game today!

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,513. Posted:

Ow God.......... that'll take years :D

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,514. Posted:

@Miss_Dark: Don't worry; you don't have to get gold flags on every level with every character. Just once will do. You do have to beat every single level with every character to get 100%, though.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,515. Posted:

Just played this game on multiplayer for the first ever time with three family members.

We lost 20 lives on one level lol

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

1,516. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

Just played this game on multiplayer for the first ever time with three family members.

We lost 20 lives on one level lol

Haha, that's awesome. Lives will dwindle very fast with friends there.. especially when you're constantly trying to throw each other off the edge of a map. I had to do the trick to get 1000 lives pretty quickly.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,517. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

@Miss_Dark: Don't worry; you don't have to get gold flags on every level with every character. Just once will do. You do have to beat every single level with every character to get 100%, though.

yep my life is over

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,518. Posted:

@Miss_Dark: And by every level, that includes boss battles, enemy blockades, and mystery houses. Playing multiplayer would be the quickest way to do all of that.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,519. Posted:

I don't know anyone to play the multiplayer with xd I'll just have to figure it out myself.

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

1,520. Posted:

I've been looking in vgchartz and the game has like 730k units sold until december 18th....those are good numbers, wandering how many digital copies has been sold?

luisesteban