AuthorMessage

Beetlejuice

1,322. Posted:

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

skywake wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Untitled

ALL OF THE CONTROLLERS!

also if you have the mayflash gamecube controller adaptor for wii u you can play 3D World with it! :D only thing is tho the long jump/crouch is set to "z" and the run is set to "y", but i tried this earlier and it works rather well~ though i prefer the wii u pro controller it was nice to see it works~! :D

so in total the control schems include
Gamepad
Wiimote / Wiimote + Nunchuck
Wii U Pro Controller
Classic Controller / Classic Controller pro /// Mayflash adaptor which maps the CC layout to any GCN controller

Since it recognizes the Classic Controller, if you also have the Mayflash SNES/NES adaptor, you should be able to play with either of those controllers as well!

Beetlejuice

AuthorMessage

SDDMN

1,323. Posted:

Well, I got a nice little pre-order "bonus" when I went to my local Gamestop to pick up my copy of SM3DW, I got the cat ears the employees were supposed to wear:

Untitled

I had a choice of yellow, pink or blue so I went with my favorite color.

Edited on by SDDMN

SDDMN

AuthorMessage

UTXGamer

1,324. Posted:

Can't wait to pick this up during lunch. May have to take off work this afternoon and just play all day.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,325. Posted:

Hmmm, Might head down to BestBuy and pick it up while fending off BroBox and StaleStation Zit riddled teenager ghetto fanboys with my WaveStaff....OR, make a quick stress free 'n effortless teeny little purchase...ala Super Mario 3D World, SM3D World Stragety Guide and Mario Wii remote off amazon once my Online debit to credit transaction clears. But eh, where's the fun in that? it's always more enjoyable actually going out and getting it in person, plus it's fun to find deals along the way!

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Beetlejuice

1,326. Posted:

CountWavula wrote:

Hmmm, Might head down to BestBuy and pick it up while fending off BroBox and StaleStation Zit riddled teenager ghetto fanboys with my WaveStaff.

Good luck on your quest!

Untitled

Beetlejuice

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,327. Posted:

I'm at World 5 right now. This game is pure fun and the soundtrack is amazing, especially the beach theme from Koji Kondo!

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,328. Posted:

I promised my brother that I wouldn't play without him, so I'm only on world 2.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,329. Posted:

how bout y'all shut up cause I still have to wait another week bursts into tears :(

I really believed that I was going to be able to download it even though I live in Europe... not the case :(

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,330. Posted:

Now to wait a couple of hours...lol. (mom picking it up for me, since I don't drive, and she goes into town every day to take sister to school, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,331. Posted:

Now that the game is officially out, I can confirm that the soundtrack is outstanding. Each track is just wonderful and jazzy, I can't get enough of it. Who knows, it may end up beating Super Mario Galaxy for my favorite Mario soundtrack!

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Solado

1,332. Posted:

Still not out in the UK. This is painful :(

3DS Friend Code: 5429-8131-0873
I love Nintendo, Sony & Microsoft - why? I am a true gamer.

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

1,333. Posted:

I'm beyond words for so much cuteness

Untitled

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,334. Posted:

It's 1671 mb. It took 42 min. on the dot for it to download and install(for me).

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

zerotheclown

1,335. Posted:

This game is incredible so far. Best Mario since Galaxy? Easily. Best since 64? Maybe, just maybe..

zerotheclown

Twitter: Zero_The_Clown

AuthorMessage

WebHead

1,336. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

how bout y'all shut up cause I still have to wait another week bursts into tears :(

I really believed that I was going to be able to download it even though I live in Europe... not the case :(

You don't have to visit this thread until it comes out in EU you know. ;)

Anyway I'm on World 7. This is a spectacular game from the graphics to the gameplay to the soundtrack and everything. I love most of the levels.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,337. Posted:

Can you guys please stop playing this it's not fair on us European folk.

How's the difficulty so far in regards to finding the green stars?

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,338. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

Can you guys please stop playing this it's not fair on us European folk.

How's the difficulty so far in regards to finding the green stars?

The coins in New Super Mario Bros. is a fair comparison, IMO, or maybe The Sonic Lost World red coins. It really depends on how much you explore the level and how easily you can tell where "secrets" are.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

1,339. Posted:

So far in the 1st world...very easy, but I dunno doubt that in the next worlds it would get harder.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

rallydefault

1,340. Posted:

THIS IS A FANTASTIC GAME. The only reason I'm not playing it this very moment is because I'm packing it up to take to my friend's house.

rallydefault