Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,409

Henmii

"Stamp for each character"

In that case, I'll do it! It's fun to play the levels again anyway!

@Ferret,

The level with the turning blocks? Yeah, that was pretty evil (but cool)!

Also: Cool that they also included a Luigi version of the original Mario bros! A small extra, but still pretty cool!

Henmii

e-love

So I finally got around to beating the game today.

Fantastic final battle with Bowser!
Also that credits theme is amazing, I'm in love.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

JonnyKong

You haven't quite beaten the game yet I'm afraid

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

PloXyZeRO

Dark-Luigi wrote:

That's right it's the spe- oops! Might want to keep it a secret.

Well he already beat the final boss...he's probably figured out by now anyway

NOW GET 'DEM FIVE STARS!

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

UGXwolf

I'm so close to completion. I have all levels up through World Bowser 100% completed (all stars, stamp, golden flag, and all five characters). I'm still missing three stars on the final Mystery House, but I've done just about everything else.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

JaxonH

So I'm in World Flower (world 11), and have 9 of the 12 stages in this world beaten already. I have every star, stamp, and gold flag pole in the game up to this point. This is SUCH a good game, unbelievably fun. The game doesn't REALLY start until you reach world 9. That's where the classic platforming stops, and the serious platforming begins...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NightmareXIV

I beat the final bowser, and I have to say amazing game. (Did you guys notice the comet observitory in the background of the, THE END screen)

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

MasterHiggins

Not sure if this has been asked.
Does finding all the hidden 8 bit luigis hidden in the game unlock anything?

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

DreamyViridi

Seandaddy wrote:

Not sure if this has been asked.
Does finding all the hidden 8 bit luigis hidden in the game unlock anything?

Nah, it's just a 'for fun' thing.
Like New Super Luigi U, it can be a self-challenge of how many 8-Bit Luigis you can find while playing.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

JoyBoy

That last level, and by last I mean really last, is insane isn't it? I got to finish it with someone else, but by myself it felt impossible. Then again, maybe I shouldn't have played it with Toad

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

NightmareXIV

After you beet bowser they throw a ton of mario glaxy references at you all at once. I love it.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

UGXwolf

Spanjard wrote:

That last level, and by last I mean really last, is insane isn't it? I got to finish it with someone else, but by myself it felt impossible. Then again, maybe I shouldn't have played it with Toad

That level is designed to test every skill you need for this game. Timing, patience, control, speed, quick judgement, rhythm, precision, forward thinking, and a bit of memorization/muscle memory go a long way. Toad would make certain parts easy and others hard. Namely, anything where speed is an asset is Toad's strong suit. I did this level with Rosalina, but I'm gonna get my friends to come help me with the other four characters.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

PloXyZeRO

UGXwolf wrote:

Spanjard wrote:

That level is designed to test every skill you need for this game. Timing, patience, control, speed, quick judgement, rhythm, precision, forward thinking, and a bit of memorization/muscle memory go a long way. Toad would make certain parts easy and others hard. Namely, anything where speed is an asset is Toad's strong suit. I did this level with Rosalina, but I'm gonna get my friends to come help me with the other four characters.

I beat the level with all five characters, and I actually think it was EASIEST with Toad. Mario was the second easiest, Luigi third, Peach fourth, and Rosalina fifth.

Now the thing is, I was used to Toad's speed, which is why I found it very hard to beat with Peach and Rosalina, who are balls slow. However, both can hover, which made me approach some parts differently when I relied on sheer speed previously...so I guess that can be easier in a way. It just depends on what you're comfortable with, really. But after beating it five times, it doesn't seem nearly as hard as it did initially

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

JoyBoy

PloXyZeRO wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Spanjard wrote:

I beat the level with all five characters, and I actually think it was EASIEST with Toad. Mario was the second easiest, Luigi third, Peach fourth, and Rosalina fifth.

Now the thing is, I was used to Toad's speed, which is why I found it very hard to beat with Peach and Rosalina, who are balls slow. However, both can hover, which made me approach some parts differently when I relied on sheer speed previously...so I guess that can be easier in a way. It just depends on what you're comfortable with, really. But after beating it five times, it doesn't seem nearly as hard as it did initially

I can imagine. I guess I'm too used at Luigi's timing, I didn't try more than a couple of times with Toad, and I haven't played since. I have to say it's not that motivating to complete everything with everyone for just 3 or more stamps...

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.