Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,409

WebHead

I'll be honest, I can't say I care much for Plessie. To me his levels are gimmicks and nothing more.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

shingi_70

The Plessie levels look boring. I was under the impression he was only in one level.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

10000mario

I actually liked the plessie levels, I wish they would have made a whole extra world based on his gameplay!

10000mario

Budda

The plessie levels are pretty funny if you are playing with at last 2 players.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Jampie

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

The plessie levels are pretty funny if you are playing with at last 2 players.

This!! My friend and I had so much fun. LOL. Since we always wanted to go different directions. Haha.

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5...

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter:

JonnyKong

The day is finally here!

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Big_L91

JonnyKong wrote:

The day is finally here!

oh yeahhhhh, i wasnt planning on getting it today due to limited funds due to crimbo, but what do you know i caved in and grabbed some trade ins.

put it on.

JonnyKong

World 1 complete, so frigging awesome and fun so far.

Edwicket

I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer.

When you're on the overworld map of World-3 you can see an island off to the left if you rotate the camera. On this tall island is a green pipe, a 1up, and some invisible coins (if you blow on the mic). I cannot figure out how to get to this pipe. I have completed the game and have gotten every green star and stamps except for the last five. How do get to this pipe? Thank you.

Edwicket

suburban_sensei

DestinyMan wrote:

So what does anyone think of Plessie? I think he's a cute character and his levels are very fun. Sadly, I've read someone hate on him for replacing Yoshi, but I don't care. Yoshi and Plessie will quite possibly team up in a future Mario game or Plessie could even show up in Yoshi's New Island or Yarn Yoshi.

I don't mind Plessie. I am playing through the game with my fiance who doesn't play games a whole lot, so the Plessie levels usually end up with a ton of funny deaths. Things like I am pushing one way, she is pushing another, then we just jump into an abyss. I have to say I LOVE the music in the Plessie sections.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

JonnyKong

I'm gonna play through every level as Peach first, at least it's a guarantee I'll get all the gold flagpoles on my first run.

I think Plessie is adorable. I struggled with his first level, but then I managed to master the controls.

Any idea yet how well this game has sold in America?

Big_L91

just picked up, now roll on 5 o'clock!

put it on.

skywake

JonnyKong wrote:

Any idea yet how well this game has sold in America?

Haven't seen any of that yet but for the week of its release, which I think was just two days, Wii U sales in NA jumped ~53%. For comparison it jumped by ~35% in Europe with no Marios and ~36% in Japan with it. So it seems to have done fairly well in America comparatively.

..... although even with that boost the Wii U in NA is the sixth best selling console. Behind XBOne and PS4 (expected) 3DS (also expected) but also still the 360 and PS3. Ok signs though especially with a title which tends to have a very, very long tail in terms of sales. Definitely better than the numbers in Japan.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

AceTrainerAndy

For my fellow Americans. Is the game short? I don't want to blow through the game in 3 days.

Nintendo id: AceTrainerAndy add me to play Black Ops2.
3DS FC: 1005-8521-5508

JoyBoy

I just downloaded it today, very fun game. I was just 1 or 2 lvls in and found a shortcut to World 2

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

3DS_excel

I got it from toys r us at lunch time, only £40 so well chuffed. Ended up buying a minion for the missus though (secret Xmas pressie) and came out £110 lighter than when I went in!

Can't wait to play it when I get back from the pub

Mr Money In the Bank!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2208-5483

JonnyKong

Those ants are a giant pain in the bum to jump on!

JonnyKong

I love the Mystery House levels. Wouldn't mind seeing more of those as dlc.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.