Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Showing 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,622

AuthorMessage

UTXGamer

1,101. Posted:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

Oh, good, because having one blonde wasn't enough...

Words to live by, amirite?

How do you think this makes all the non-blonde females out there feel? Not to mention all the non-white females.

Same as always?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

AuthorMessage

rockybalboa

1,102. Posted:

May seem like a dumb question but is the procontroller compatible with this

rockybalboa

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

1,103. Posted:

@rockybalboa I would think so, considering there is 4 person multiplayer, but don't quote me on that. It may just be Gamepad and Wii remote and nunchucks only.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

1,104. Posted:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

How do you think this makes all the non-blonde females out there feel? Not to mention all the non-white females.

Same as always?

I mean, how do you think they would feel seeing that there are two blondes in the game and no other women? I don't mean how would they feel in general. Especially young girls growing up. You do know that there have been a lot of non-white, non-blonde girls who have grown up wishing that they could be like Barbie or the princesses in Disney movies, right? Nintendo really isn't helping here. Maybe you don't care, but I don't think anybody should have to feel that way. I always felt like I was very lucky, because I'm white skinned with brown hair, so like I would always get to play as a character in a video game who looked like me. Nintendo really needs to introduce more diversity in their characters. Disney finally did, after like 50 years or so.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,105. Posted:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

Same as always?

Not sure why but this made me laugh,

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

renaryuugufan92

1,106. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@rockybalboa I would think so, considering there is 4 person multiplayer, but don't quote me on that. It may just be Gamepad and Wii remote and nunchucks only.

yes if you watch a few gameplay vids done by nintendo the pro controller is supported (the latest 10 secrets vid shows this, when rosalina is being selected all other controller icons belong to the pro controller), alongside the wiimote, wiimote + nunchuck, and gamepad configurations~

3DS Friendcode: 0001-3400-5874 | NNID: Nick-kun13 | Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78
Console history 1998 - today: N64 & PS1, GCN & PS2, Wii & 360, Wii U & Alienware 17
Handheld history 1999 - today: GBC, GBA SP, original DS, 3DS, 3DS XL

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,107. Posted:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

Same as always?

I mean, how do you think they would feel seeing that there are two blondes in the game and no other women? I don't mean how would they feel in general. Especially young girls growing up. You do know that there have been a lot of non-white, non-blonde girls who have grown up wishing that they could be like Barbie or the princesses in Disney movies, right? Nintendo really isn't helping here. Maybe you don't care, but I don't think anybody should have to feel that way. I always felt like I was very lucky, because I'm white skinned with brown hair, so like I would always get to play as a character in a video game who looked like me. Nintendo really needs to introduce more diversity in their characters. Disney finally did, after like 50 years or so.

Honestly? This is just ridiculous.

You don't need to have the same hair/eye/skin/whatever colour to identify with a fictional character. If I was in a situation like this, you know what I'd think?

Nothing. It's a freaking video game.

I think you're just overthinking it. Like the person on Salon.com or whatever complaining that the cows in Ocarina of Time are too happy.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

tsm7

1,108. Posted:

So, IGN 'S review was leaked. 9.6

tsm7

Nintendo Network ID: Little_Tiny_Tom

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,109. Posted:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

Same as always?

What about all the non-Italian males seeing that there's two Italian men and the only other male is a fungus? Oh wait, that's me, and I'm completely fine with it.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

1,110. Posted:

i always play as a fungus when given the option.

put it on.

AuthorMessage

WebHead

1,111. Posted:

Are we seriously arguing of hair color of some characters? lol.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,112. Posted:

It's looking like Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds are going to be competing for GOTY 2013.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

1,113. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

It's looking like Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds are going to be competing for GOTY 2013.

would be amazing for nintendo to win it! cant see them getting the better of GTA and LOU, but they sure deserve too.

put it on.

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

1,114. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

would be amazing for nintendo to win it! cant see them getting the better of GTA and LOU, but they sure deserve too.

put it on.

AuthorMessage

cookiex

1,115. Posted:

Big_L91 wrote:

Would you play as this fungus?

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

UTXGamer

1,116. Posted:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

UTXGamer wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

Same as always?

Whoa, I 100% thought you were just messing around(like me). I think you're over thinking things, but I'm gonna stick with my original answer and say same as always.

Back on track, the game looks fantastic. Got my copy already paid for at Gamestop. Gonna walk in on the 22nd, amid the Xbox One madness, pick this up and walk out.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,117. Posted:

Big_L91 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

I should have put that it's looking like Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds are going to be competing for GOTY 2013 on Nintendolife.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Guitardude7

1,118. Posted:

, @DestinyMan Gotta love the vast sea of uncreativity in todays gaming world. We used to have cyborgs, green dinosaurs, space bounty hunters, elf warriors, bandicoots, plumbers and hedgehogs. Nowadays it's just indistinguishable 18-35 year old disturbed, dark, realistic, white guys with short hair and stubble. And the sad part is the majority prefer that....

Games like these should be getting GOTY, not GTA V or LOU.

Edited on by Guitardude7

Guitardude7

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5439-2641 | Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

1,119. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

Big_L91 wrote:

Would you play as this fungus?

Untitled

hell yeah! his move set might be a bit limited but i still stand by my statement.

put it on.

AuthorMessage

Geno92

1,120. Posted:

@UTXGamer

Same here. Got mine preordered and paid. I might have to go with a knife or a gun to defend myself from those crazy microsoft fanboys.

Geno92