Forums

Topic: Stop Criticizing the Wii U!

Posts 41 to 46 of 46

SCRAPPER392

Ryno wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Meh. Xbox One and PS4 reveals showed Nintendo doesn't have anything to worry about.

Is this guy serious?

Ya. I am serious. They're pretty much all in the same boat. No games for any of them, and Nintendo has all of the same hardware to be relevant.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Ryno

SCAR392 wrote:

Ryno wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Meh. Xbox One and PS4 reveals showed Nintendo doesn't have anything to worry about.

Is this guy serious?

Ya. I am serious. They're pretty much all in the same boat. No games for any of them, and Nintendo has all of the same hardware to be relevant.

I'm sorry man, you are getting harder and harder for me to ignore. When are you going to take the blinders off?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SCRAPPER392

Ryno wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Ryno wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Is this guy serious?

I'm sorry man, you are getting harder and harder for me to ignore. When are you going to take the blinders off?

You mean my glasses? That would make me even more blind... Anyway, Wii U still has all the same control methods. Smartglass is back, and Wii U can easily do voice commands or motion control games. The only difference is literally the graphics.
The Wii U has much in common with all the next gen consoles.
High capacity disc, touch screen, motion controllers, a mic in the GamePad, more RAM, larger usable memory, and it looks sleek like everything does now adays.
I'm getting an Xbox One, too, but Wii U is still a good device, even after these reveals.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

k8sMum

is this issue really what gets you people all riled up and at each other's throats? they are all corporations. they are not your father or uncle or best friend. they are businesses. i detest microsoft. @scar loves them and detests sony. so what?? our personal choices in no way invalidate each other.

i am green with envy if this all it takes to get your knickers in a twist..

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

PokeTune

Untitled

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrossFactorComms/about
Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX
Xbox Gamertag: DarkGameMasterX

Awaiting:

Kingdom Hearts 3
Mirror's Edge 2
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGamerX

theblackdragon

sonicfan1373 wrote:

I think we have to constructively criticize all technology and policy that we find flawed. In fact, I have yet to own a perfect piece of technology that I have not criticized. As a Wii U owner, I really like the console and I am patient (I have been an early adopter before and I know the risks and the fact that you have to wait for the new platform to catch on) but I will criticize it because I believe it has a lot of space to improve. Of course what I see a lot of on the Internet is people making irrational alignments, generalizations, and exaggerations (these aspects of the Internet and press will unfortunately not go away because we have reasons to, either ones we are aware of or not aware of to make these weak arguments); thankfully there are also many people who are willing to rationally argue and backup their criticism as well on the Internet and in the press.

i like you. you should post more.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.