Forums

Topic: Star Fox Zero - OT

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,588

hirobo2

Nintendo must be kicking themselves for not bringing Krystal back. Rey from the Force Awakens is the splitting image of Krystal complete with her staff as her primary weapon of defense. She does use Luke's lightsaber to defeat Kylo towards the end though (rumors/speculation). Episodes VII-IX will be more focused more on the Rey character who is essentially Luke's descendant (rumors) and inherits both his Jedi powers and lightsaber.

Anyways, watch this, Nintendo will scramble to bring back Krystal to compete with Star Wars in a near future StarFox title.

Edited on by hirobo2

hirobo2

NintendoFan64

@hirobo2 Oh my God, you're seriously still going with this. Look, if Krystal DOES appear in the game, it will not be because of Star Wars!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

jump

hirobo2 wrote:

Rey from the Force Awakens is the splitting image of Krystal

Rubbish! She hasn't got whiskers, she isn't blue, she hasn't got a tail and I'm pretty sure she's a human.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LaVelle

My opinion of the appeal of Star Fox's current extended universe is the same as Sonic's. Does not compute.

LaVelle

whodatninja

hirobo2 wrote:

Nintendo must be kicking themselves for not bringing Krystal back. Rey from the Force Awakens is the splitting image of Krystal complete with her staff as her primary weapon of defense. She does use Luke's lightsaber to defeat Kylo towards the end though (rumors/speculation). Episodes VII-IX will be more focused more on the Rey character who is essentially Luke's descendant (rumors) and inherits both his Jedi powers and lightsaber.

Anyways, watch this, Nintendo will scramble to bring back Krystal to compete with Star Wars in a near future StarFox title.

lol

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

kkslider5552000

That trailer is so what they should have showed at E3. THAT GOT ME PUMPED.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

cookiex

Dang that's further away than I would have preferred. Oh well.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Octane

A little later than I expected as well, but whatever at this point. I just want a good Star Fox game.

Octane

veeflames

NintyMan wrote:

Here was the trailer shown in the Direct.

The best part of the Direct, IMO. I'M SUPER HYPED!
I do wish Nintendo touched on online and amiibo functionality (literally the only game that Nintendo didn't ramble out its amiibo functionality lolol). I do hope Nintendo'll talk about that at the Video Game Awards.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

cookiex

An April release means we're going to see a lot more of the game before it comes out I think. If there is amiibo functionality and online, they're probably being saved for a later time.

cookiex

Araquanid

I hope they use this time to add multiplayer. The game seemed pretty ready, already, but all the way back to april? Perhap Miyamoto is keeping his word on adding multipler if he has the extra time.

I'd prefer to purchase a full game, than one that becomes a 1-4 time playthrough, then get updates with content when my desire to go back to it meltsdown.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

I think ideally they should add a super basic multiplayer and then expand it Splatoon-style.

Mostly I just want the single player to be as polished and simultaneously filled with content as possible, so I'd prefer delaying having a complete multiplayer since I don't care.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Octane

Still think some areas look a little rough, but it liked it more than what I saw during E3. I think this game will look fine when it releases in April.

Octane

shingi_70

It looks alot better bug some of those levels look sparse. Hoping for the announcement of a dog fighting multiplayer mode.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Socar

Has anyone noticed that the game is significantly better in the visuals department?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Dezzy

I don't think it actually looked any different. They just made a slightly better trailer that showed it off a bit more!

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

jump

With all the talk of vehicles in the trailer I was hoping they were gonna have the sub in the game too.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DefHalan

arronishere wrote:

With all the talk of vehicles in the trailer I was hoping they were gonna have the sub in the game too.

What would the Sub's transformation be?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

cookiex

I really don't want to start the whole Star Wars debate again but the snow level does look very reminiscent of the Hoth stage in Shadows of the Empire, even the way the Gravmaster resembles the T-47.

cookiex

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.