Forums

Topic: Star Fox Zero - OT

Posts 541 to 560 of 1,588

IceClimbers

So which game do you think will take Star Fox's spot? Mario Tennis? amiibo Festival? Xenoblade X?

I don't think Mario Tennis was ever dated for North America, so maybe that will take the November 20th spot. Or it's a 2016 release... My best guess is that amiibo Festival will take the November 20th spot and therefore the big holiday marketing push from Nintendo (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon is the 3DS's November 20th release, but that's Pokemon, so Nintendo isn't the one who handles the marketing for that).

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Joeynator3000

Sticker Star I was ok with, I did wish it had more story, but it wasn't the worse game of all time. Skyward Sword I didn't have any issues with graphics, it seems to fit the series more than TP's anyway.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Jacob717

I think they'll move down Yoshi's Woolly World to November to be Nintendo's big holiday title for North America.

Japan doesn't have any big Wii U games this Christmas season since that and Xenoblade Chronicles X have already been released there.

Edited on by Jacob717

Jacob717

shaneoh

I understand the delay, if they're unhappy with the state of the product, how can they expect the end users to be happy with it? Deadlines are important, however the people setting it should allow for some flexibility where possible.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

jump

I had told my girlfriend to get it for me as a birthday present since it was going to be released the week before. This leaves me with very few intresting new games due before xmas, there's no Yo Kai Watch due this year in the uk, Zelda depends on how single player friendly it is, Xenoblade I'm lukewarm on as I wasn't hugely keen on the orginal, Project Zero is eshop only so I can't ask people to get it for me as a birthday or Xmas present and there's not much else I would play.

Jason723 wrote:

I think they'll move down Yoshi's Woolly World to November to be Nintendo's big holiday title for North America.

Japan doesn't have any big Wii U games this Christmas season since that and Xenoblade Chronicles X have already been released there.

What about the Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei game?

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

@arronishere: Yeah, that is present but it's not until the end of December. As for Project Zero, there's physical versions in Europe.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

PaperMario64

I think it's a good idea to delay it.
Considering there are a lot of game coming up at the time and the game has been criticized so much for looking bad.

PaperMario64

kkslider5552000

honestly, I still feel one of the main reasons for Wii U's issues came from letting the Wii be ignored for a year and half at the end. Stupid decision, no one cared about Wii by that point. So more consistent releases rather than putting everything in the Holiday season (which they've already done too much of this year) is probably a good idea.

this means more time for you people to care about Rodea too, so this is an objectively good idea, case closed

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

WebHead

Sucks but at the same time this is the SF series' last chance, so it has to be good.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Grumblevolcano

@arronishere: It's not sold out everywhere but given how Super Mario Maker ended up it may as well be.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WebHead

@shaneoh: it was a low cost remake so it seems it made its money back. Zero has had negative vibes. Let's be honest, zero looked rough.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

cookiex

Aw man, what a bummer. Sure the visual presentation was flawed (albeit the PAX build was a decent improvement) but I didn't see that as a main concern. But more polish is never a bad thing.

So is Xenoblade going to be moved up now?

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

shaneoh

WebHead wrote:

@shaneoh: it was a low cost remake so it seems it made its money back. Zero has had negative vibes. Let's be honest, zero looked rough.

Well if I'm being honest: Zero looked fantastic. SF643D had to sell a certain amount in order for there to be a new game in the series, I'm guessing it sold enough

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

OorWullie

I'm looking forward to this and it's a bit disappointing to hear it's been delayed but if the game turns out better because of it then it'll be worth the wait.So unless I'm forgetting something,that means we have only Mario Tennis,Fatal Frame and Xenoblade X to look forward to between now and the first quarter of next year?I'm not including Amiibo Festival for obvious reasons.Never mind,I've still got a few games on my wishlist I've been meaning to get,Pikmin 3,Wonderful 101,Wind Waker,Captain Toad and Hyrule Warriors.We've also got Fast Racing on the way too so I've nothing to complain about really.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Offspring

2015 has been terrible for the Wii U and this is the icing on the cake. I wasn't going to buy Zero anyway but this was Nintendo's big holiday game and now they have nothing to fill that spot. They should have had all hands on deck to ship this thing out on time.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

Socar

I don't want to be rude but....didn't you guys wanted to be more polished than what it is now? If so, well then a delay is needed and we got what we wanted right?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Jacob717

arronishere wrote:

What about the Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei game?

Oh yeah, forgot that came out in 2015 there.

Jacob717

jump

Artwark wrote:

I don't want to be rude but....didn't you guys wanted to be more polished than what it is now? If so, well then a delay is needed and we got what we wanted right?

The complaints are more about the lack of games coming out in the holiday season which Ninty normally overloads to make up for sparse releases throughout the year so with Star Fox (which despite complaints isn't AAA it has always sold at least a million on home consoles) and Zelda gone it does look alot more empty now.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.