Forums

Topic: Star Fox Zero - OT

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,588

retropunky

Really hoping this game turns out great. If they are doing something like SF64, they need to add more content.

• Online wave mode or complete a mission with another friend?
  • Paths and even more secret paths!
  • Play as another Star Fox team member?
  • At least have the Star Wolf team back to four members!

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

jump

PKpunky wrote:

If they are doing something like SF64, they need to add more content.

I always felt SF64 is unfairly targeted for being short of content, with all the different paths and levels I played it more than a lot of other games I had.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DefHalan

arronishere wrote:

PKpunky wrote:

If they are doing something like SF64, they need to add more content.

I always felt SF64 is unfairly targeted for being short of content, with all the different paths and levels I played it more than a lot of other games I had.

I think Star Fox 64 had an advantage of the internet not being as popular. People actually had to figure out the multiple paths themselves and since we were younger and playing the same game over and over it gave us plenty of gameplay back then, sadly now it wouldn't give us as much gameplay. Even with Miiverse, secrets will be known the first day. If Star Fox is a $40 game then they could probably get away with 64-like content. At $60 we will probably need more... at any price I am buying it day one lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Blast

Online multiplayer would be awesome. There can be races and just good ol' fighting!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Spoony_Tech

Blast wrote:

Online multiplayer would be awesome. There can be races and just good ol' fighting!

Yep, and no online voice chat because...........we don't want it?! Please understand!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Megas75

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Blast wrote:

Yep, and no online voice chat because...........we don't want it?! Please understand!

I actually think it'd be for the best

Edited on by Megas75

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

Jaz007

I hope it's like Assault, and has space battles and on foot segments. I always loved that game. I'll definitally get it if it is.

Jaz007

Pimmen

This is a must buy for Wii U. I really liked Star Fox 64, but I also liked the land combat on the Gamecube so I'd be happy either way.

Pimmen

3DS Friend Code: 4398-9830-3316 | Nintendo Network ID: Kejsarn

CanisWolfred

I wonder how they're gonna handle the story in the new Star Fox game if Miyamoto's on board? (He is on-board in some capacity, right?) No lie, I actually really dug Star Fox's story, especially in Assault and Command (well, some branches, at least). The original's story was neat, too, even if it could've used more fleshing out. Same with Star Fox 64. I'd hope they'd put some effort on that front. It doesn't need to be the focus of the game, but I'd certainly would like to know more about the characters and their world like I did in Command.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

martinskrtel37

i'm just interested in this project as a whole. i wonder what genre it'll be. i wonder if they are trying to make it that star wars-esque space opera like they always wanted it to be. i just hope it'll be fun and fresh.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Sparx

Didn't they say they were gonna reboot the story again and go back to Star Fox 64's?

My avatar is from here

kkslider5552000

Sparx wrote:

Didn't they say they were gonna reboot the story again and go back to Star Fox 64's?

I don't think they're literally gonna do that, but I've heard the story might be pretty similar.

i will agree that Assault and especially Command probably had better story than they had any right to.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Henmii

I sure hope its not a remake (though a remake to Starwing could still be fun), but I also hope it isn't episodic! Someone said during a E3 speculation video from Macintyre (on youtube) that he heard a rumor about it being episodic. Now I don't know what sparked that rumor (maybe that talk about a simple, saturday morning cartoon-like story), but that would mean a few downloads. I much rather have a big and awesome new Starfox on a disc! But we'll see at E3!

Henmii

Blast

I wish Sakurai was handling this game.

Master of the Hype Train

Smash_kirby

Blast wrote:

The fourth wall is still in a coma after Uprising.

Edited on by Smash_kirby

Smash_kirby

Blast

Smash_kirby wrote:

Blast wrote:

The fourth wall is still in a coma after Uprising.

Star Fox needs the Uprising magic... badly.

Master of the Hype Train

CanisWolfred

Henmii wrote:

I sure hope its not a remake (though a remake to Starwing could still be fun), but I also hope it isn't episodic! Someone said during a E3 speculation video from Macintyre (on youtube) that he heard a rumor about it being episodic. Now I don't know what sparked that rumor (maybe that talk about a simple, saturday morning cartoon-like story), but that would mean a few downloads. I much rather have a big and awesome new Starfox on a disc! But we'll see at E3!

A random youtuber hearing a rumor is nothing to get that worried over, trust me. :/

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LyIa

Blast wrote:

Star Fox needs the Uprising magic... badly.

Agreed. If more games had the Uprising magic, the world would be a better place. Just think about the witty banter and one-sided jokes. Chills down my spine, right there.

I can't wait to do barrel rolls in HD.

all men are kings 👑

Henmii

Yeah Sakurai on Starfox, that could be great (if it happens)!

Henmii

kkslider5552000

NintyMan wrote:

That reminds me of when Sakurai had a choice to either make Kid Icarus or Star Fox, and chose the former. He would do a fantastic job with Star Fox, with the cheesy dialogue and flying action.

I disagree. Star Fox worked because it wasn't trying to be cheesy, it just...was. And Kid Icarus Uprising's humor was starting to lose me by the last 1/3, I don't think I would appreciate another game like it (barring maybe an actual Kid Icarus Uprising sequel).

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.