Forums

Topic: Square-enix lying about kingdom hearts 3.

Posts 141 to 160 of 174

LzWinky

...aren't most games CGI anyway?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SCRAPPER392

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Did anyone else compare the new Kindom Hearts 3 game to Super Mario 3D World?

Why? There completely 2 different games. -_-

I'm talking graphically. This is what this thread was about to begin with... Square Enix said Wii U wouldn't be able to run this game because of the lack of Direct X 11 support(and many said it was graphic problems).

Should have use X, then. Anyway, yes it can an handle KH3, but SE doesn't want to waste their time on porting it to the Wii U.

I use X to compare to Final Fantasy XV. I would buy it if it came to Wii U. Depending on how this holiday goes, it might considered more of "a waste" to NOT have it on Wii U.

I'm getting pretty tired of the "gun jumping" and false claims, so I'll just leave it at wait and see. Square Enix can say it's a waste all they want, and you can believe them all you want, but that doesn't make it true.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

GuSolarFlare

of course pre-redered stuff doesn't count! but it makes things harder some(not all) SE games can be more than 70% Pre-redered cutscenes

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Wheeler

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

after watching one of the KH3D trailers I have to say... it looks less impressive than many SE games from WiiPS360 gen... of course I'm not talking about Wii games

CGI doesn't count.

Look at any of the FFXIII's. Then say that again.

Played it. Still not impress.

Wheeler

Wheeler

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm talking graphically. This is what this thread was about to begin with... Square Enix said Wii U wouldn't be able to run this game because of the lack of Direct X 11 support(and many said it was graphic problems).

Should have use X, then. Anyway, yes it can an handle KH3, but SE doesn't want to waste their time on porting it to the Wii U.

I use X to compare to Final Fantasy XV. I would buy it if it came to Wii U. Depending on how this holiday goes, it might considered more of "a waste" to NOT have it on Wii U.

I'm getting pretty tired of the "gun jumping" and false claims, so I'll just leave it at wait and see. Square Enix can say it's a waste all they want, and you can believe them all you want, but that doesn't make it true.

First of all, I don't like SE. Second there reasoning is BS, since Crytek prove the Wii U is a beast in power.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

First of all, I don't like SE. Second there reasoning is BS, since Crytek prove the Wii U is a beast in power.

that Crytek engine sure looks amazing!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SCRAPPER392

@ShadowFox254
Exactly, but that doesn't change the fact that naive animals were trolling the internets months ago, saying that Wii U couldn't display those graphics when alot of us already knew it could.

Don't even get me started about that EA guy that said Wii U was "weaker than Xbox 360"... People actually believed that.

Qwest

GuSolarFlare

^ some people really belived in it as if it was real, right? well no one's to blame(except EA) since Nintendo uses a different kind of architecture in their systems....

my Backloggery

Wheeler

SCAR392 wrote:

@ShadowFox254
Exactly, but that doesn't change the fact that naive animals were trolling the internets months ago, saying that Wii U couldn't display those graphics when alot of us already knew it could.

Don't even get me started about that EA guy that said Wii U was "weaker than Xbox 360"... People actually believed that.

I know how you feel. -_-

Wheeler

SCRAPPER392

It was annoying at worst, but it doesn't really matter, I suppose.

Qwest

TheLilK98

ShadowFox254 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

after watching one of the KH3D trailers I have to say... it looks less impressive than many SE games from WiiPS360 gen... of course I'm not talking about Wii games

CGI doesn't count.

Did I say you were supposed to be impressed? No. You said CGI doesn't count. I'm saying that the recent FFs look better then KH3. Which they do.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Wheeler

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

CGI doesn't count.

Did I say you were supposed to be impressed? No. You said CGI doesn't count. I'm saying that the recent FFs look better then KH3. Which they do.

Yes, let's compare a game that recently began development. Anyway, I'm done with this thread.

Wheeler

TheLilK98

ShadowFox254 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

CGI doesn't count.

Yes, let's compare a game that recently began development. Anyway, I'm done with this thread.

The game's been in development for months, and obviously long enough for them to produce a high quality trailer. You apparently had no issue comparing it to anything until I said it didn't look as good as something else either.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

The only things I would say were 'graphically intense' (I can't think of a good word right now) were the fireballs and maybe the lighting. Gameplay-wise, it doesn't look all that different from KHII. Hopefully Square-Enix will show some improvement throughout the development of this game, because at the current moment, it looks dull and unimpressive. That whole rock monster part seemed to move slower than a snail covered in molasses.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

shingi_70

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

CGI doesn't count.

The game's been in development for months, and obviously long enough for them to produce a high quality trailer. You apparently had no issue comparing it to anything until I said it didn't look as good as something else either.

A game being developed moths in really isn't a good indicator (hell the d12 footage could be CG as well) but the game isn't set until 2015 so it really doesn't matter.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Blast

I just don't think its fair... I think the Wii U can handle KH3 and FF XV. If KH3 and FF XV was coming to Wiii U then I wouldn't hafta buy a PS4. Lol but its whatever. I won't buy a PS4 until those 2 games come out. I'll rely on the Wii U until then

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

JetForceSetGrind

Blastoise-san wrote:

I just don't think its fair... I think the Wii U can handle KH3 and FF XV. If KH3 and FF XV was coming to Wiii U then I wouldn't hafta buy a PS4. Lol but its whatever. I won't buy a PS4 until those 2 games come out. I'll rely on the Wii U until then

That's like saying "I think the Wii can handle MW3." It can if it's rebuilt to look more like a PS2 game. Wii U simply isn't powerful enough. Furthermore, the Wii U has a much smaller install base and is architecturally nothing like the other next-gen systems. Wii U has a more modern GPU and more RAM (though latency may be an issue) that puts it a bit beyond PS360 in terms of the numbers game despite an iffy CPU and lower clocks, but it's not an Xbox One and certainly not a PS4 which is even a bit beyond that.

Edited on by JetForceSetGrind

JetForceSetGrind

SCRAPPER392

@BanjoThreeie
It's not that hard to realize that Kingdom Hearts III can happen on Wii U for what it is, which is what this thread is about. Besides, the Wii was capable of titles as visually demading as RE4(still better than some stuff out there) or Super Mario Galaxy and hardly anyone cared or tried to meet that sort of quality.

With a bit of perspective, alot of "woes" regarding Wii U's capabilities are unfounded. Not to mention PS2 had the worst versions of multiplats in 6th gen(although it had more than GCN at least) and nobody gave the PS brand as much criticism as people do for Nintendo about Wii U.

Have you not seen Super Mario 3D World? That already basically confirms Kingdom Hearts III would have no trouble at all, running on Wii U.

Qwest

irken004

SCAR392 wrote:

Have you not seen Super Mario 3D World? That already basically confirms Kingdom Hearts III would have no trouble at all, running on Wii U.

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.