Wii U Forum

Topic: Square-enix lying about kingdom hearts 3.

Showing 141 to 160 of 179

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

141. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Did anyone else compare the new Kindom Hearts 3 game to Super Mario 3D World?

Why? There completely 2 different games. -_-

I think he's talking about the graphics... SM3DW looks great!!!!
ninja'd...... lol

Edited on by GuSilverFlame

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

142. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm talking graphically. This is what this thread was about to begin with... Square Enix said Wii U wouldn't be able to run this game because of the lack of Direct X 11 support(and many said it was graphic problems).

Should have use X, then. Anyway, yes it can handle KH3, but SE doesn't want to waste their time on porting it to the Wii U.

Edited on by ShadowFox254

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

143. Posted:

after watching one of the KH3D trailers I have to say... it looks less impressive than many SE games from WiiPS360 gen... of course I'm not talking about Wii games :p

my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

144. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm talking graphically. This is what this thread was about to begin with... Square Enix said Wii U wouldn't be able to run this game because of the lack of Direct X 11 support(and many said it was graphic problems).

It does seem odd because Wind Waker has some pretty impressive effects

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

145. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

after watching one of the KH3D trailers I have to say... it looks less impressive than many SE games from WiiPS360 gen... of course I'm not talking about Wii games :p

CGI doesn't count. :P

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

146. Posted:

...aren't most games CGI anyway?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

147. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Should have use X, then. Anyway, yes it can an handle KH3, but SE doesn't want to waste their time on porting it to the Wii U.

I use X to compare to Final Fantasy XV. I would buy it if it came to Wii U. Depending on how this holiday goes, it might considered more of "a waste" to NOT have it on Wii U.

I'm getting pretty tired of the "gun jumping" and false claims, so I'll just leave it at wait and see. Square Enix can say it's a waste all they want, and you can believe them all you want, but that doesn't make it true.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

148. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Look at any of the FFXIII's. Then say that again.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

149. Posted:

of course pre-redered stuff doesn't count! but it makes things harder some(not all) SE games can be more than 70% Pre-redered cutscenes :p

my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

150. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Played it. Still not impress.

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

151. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Should have use X, then. Anyway, yes it can an handle KH3, but SE doesn't want to waste their time on porting it to the Wii U.

I use X to compare to Final Fantasy XV. I would buy it if it came to Wii U. Depending on how this holiday goes, it might considered more of "a waste" to NOT have it on Wii U.

I'm getting pretty tired of the "gun jumping" and false claims, so I'll just leave it at wait and see. Square Enix can say it's a waste all they want, and you can believe them all you want, but that doesn't make it true.

First of all, I don't like SE. Second there reasoning is BS, since Crytek prove the Wii U is a beast in power.

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

152. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

First of all, I don't like SE. Second there reasoning is BS, since Crytek prove the Wii U is a beast in power.

that Crytek engine sure looks amazing!!!

my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

153. Posted:

@ShadowFox254
Exactly, but that doesn't change the fact that naive animals were trolling the internets months ago, saying that Wii U couldn't display those graphics when alot of us already knew it could.

Don't even get me started about that EA guy that said Wii U was "weaker than Xbox 360"... People actually believed that.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

154. Posted:

^ some people really belived in it as if it was real, right? well no one's to blame(except EA) since Nintendo uses a different kind of architecture in their systems....

my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

155. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

@ShadowFox254
Exactly, but that doesn't change the fact that naive animals were trolling the internets months ago, saying that Wii U couldn't display those graphics when alot of us already knew it could.

Don't even get me started about that EA guy that said Wii U was "weaker than Xbox 360"... People actually believed that.

I know how you feel. -_-

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

156. Posted:

It was annoying at worst, but it doesn't really matter, I suppose.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

157. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Did I say you were supposed to be impressed? No. You said CGI doesn't count. I'm saying that the recent FFs look better then KH3. Which they do.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

158. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Did I say you were supposed to be impressed? No. You said CGI doesn't count. I'm saying that the recent FFs look better then KH3. Which they do.

Yes, let's compare a game that recently began development. Anyway, I'm done with this thread.

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

159. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Yes, let's compare a game that recently began development. Anyway, I'm done with this thread.

The game's been in development for months, and obviously long enough for them to produce a high quality trailer. You apparently had no issue comparing it to anything until I said it didn't look as good as something else either.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

160. Posted:

The only things I would say were 'graphically intense' (I can't think of a good word right now) were the fireballs and maybe the lighting. Gameplay-wise, it doesn't look all that different from KHII. Hopefully Square-Enix will show some improvement throughout the development of this game, because at the current moment, it looks dull and unimpressive. That whole rock monster part seemed to move slower than a snail covered in molasses.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan