Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 7,781 to 7,800 of 14,636

shani

@pikminfan22: Well then I'll wait until you open a room.
Last time I played rank, I fell from B+ 84 down to B and now I'm B 55, so my goal is to get back to B+ and eventually A- and higher. ^^ But 55 is enough to try a few tri-squad matches without losing my current rank. ^^

EDIT: Ok, then let's do that.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Blue_Blur

@shani: Tell us when your friend responds so we can possibly do squad battles!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Blue_Blur

I'm surprised I lasted that long... great game, guys!

Blue_Blur

@shani: The randomizer hates you! XD Sorry that you're always on the uneven team!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

shani

as you can see, I also suck with chargers. ^^ Unless I play with the Splatling for some time, it takes really long to get used to the charging.

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

gcunit

This was my first Splatfest and I scored a few more wins than losses for Dogs, but clearly not enough

I've also only recently levelled up to Ranked Battles. I started playing Rainmaker without any idea what the mode was about, picked up the Rainmaker and just ran about in circles with it with no idea where to go. Needless to say my team lost the first few, but the wins weren't far away thankfully. Still a C- though. If you get stuck with a bunch of lemons in your team in Rainmaker you've got no chance.

Have to say though, it's a bit disappointing only having one alternative to Turf War available at a time, and just a few arenas too. Both modes are great but without the ability to mix it up as and when you like it's a bit frustrating.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Blue_Blur

@gcunit: Ranked battles are a lot more fun in squads... you know you're playing with competent people.

gcunit

@shani @Blue_Blur Thanks guys. I only get to play Splatoon pretty irregularly, hence my low experience (I've had the game a few months now) but I'll certainly look you guys up next time I can settle down for a proper session.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: That was funny on Hammerhead Bridge... all you did was just stand there! XD And somehow you still beat me... Private battles are so fun!

shani

@gcunit: No problem, just post here if you want to play, usually someone's always up to it.
And don't forget to add us (the NNID is in our signatures) so that you can join us next time.

Edited on by shani

shani

Ok now I get what you meant. I always assumed the game would compensate 3vs4 by adjusting the ranks. Why doesn't it? S A B vs 4x S lol

Blue_Blur

I can't believe we got a group full of S+! I hope I'm not attracting the higher ranks... you'd think they could find groups with mixed rankings like us.

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: Maybe try putting down some beacons... they come in handy, especially when we're outnumbered!

shani

Yeah I also thoguht about using beacons. But why did we get -10 despite of being shorthanded? in normal rank it would be -1 in such cases...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic